yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100)

Subway sandwiches. Great?

I have a subway club sammich about 2-3x a week. Usually a foot long divided into two meals. It seems like a low calorie, high protein way to take in great nutrition. Got a good ratio of carbs in there. Plus you can add avocado in some locations for some good fat too. Seems almost like the perfect food from a perspective of watching those four major nutrients... Agree/disagree?
    STATS:

Age - 33
    Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 148
    BF - 11%

NUTRITION:

Cal - 2800
    Fat - 60 gr
    Protein - 230 gr
    Carbs - 345 gr

WORKOUT:

MON - Chest, 5 exercises, 4 sets, 5-10 reps
    TUES - Back, 5 exercises, 4 sets, 5-10 reps
    WED - Shoulders, 5 exercises, 4 sets, 5-10 reps
    THUR - Bis, 5 exercises, 4 sets, 5-10 reps, Tris 5 exercises, 4 sets, 5-10 reps
    FRI: Full body Bootcamp
    SAT: Rest
    SUN: Legs, 5 exercises 3 sets each, 5-10 reps
    Cardio 2x a week, low intensity, 30 minutes.

Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorta agree. you would probably want to stay away from their saucy sandwiches and if it fits your macros, all the better.

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yadrutas View Post
    I have a subway club sammich about 2-3x a week. Usually a foot long divided into two meals. It seems like a low calorie, high protein way to take in great nutrition. Got a good ratio of carbs in there. Plus you can add avocado in some locations for some good fat too. Seems almost like the perfect food from a perspective of watching those four major nutrients... Agree/disagree?
    In general i'd say if you are going to do the subway thing to get double meat. Those things have a lot of bread...
    I always get the roasted chicken double meat, toasted with cheese and a bunch of veggies when i go...its like 90g carbs 90g protein for a footlong..and it has WAAAY less sodium than the club with all that deli meat.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I vote getting double meat too -- but it's really not that big of a deal....if you can afford it easily, get it if not no big deal. I LOVE subway and eat there very very often.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kmac27 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by studman23 View Post
    yeah dont get mayo. get the omega 3 bread and chicken breast and add all the veggies you can.
    Just about every meat subway serves is highly processed and contains nitrates. The veggies on the other hand are great and taste good. If you want to eat something healthier than fast food then yes subway is a good way to go. If you have time to make your meals instead of buying a footlong for a whopping 5 bucks then I'd say prepare your own sub at your house for half the price and twice the nutrients.

IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yadrutas View Post
    how do you plan on bulking on 1900 calories? Most cut on more than that

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IIcovski View Post
    dude weights 145 pounds. i could bulk on 1900
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kmac27 View Post
    Just about every meat subway serves is highly processed and contains nitrates. The veggies on the other hand are great and taste good. If you want to eat something healthier than fast food then yes subway is a good way to go. If you have time to make your meals instead of buying a footlong for a whopping 5 bucks then I'd say prepare your own sub at your house for half the price and twice the nutrients.
    The meat is fairly low quality. Actually probably 1g of sodium per 3-4 slices of meat as well. Can add up quickly if your getting double meat. I found when I was eating subway usually I came home 3-4lbs heavier. All water that came off pretty quickly. The body would adjust if your eating it every day.
    Tips for making food http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108736051

Recomp & Motivated Arr =) sid007's Avatar
    sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
    In general i'd say if you are going to do the subway thing to get double meat. Those things have a lot of bread...
    I always get the roasted chicken double meat, toasted with cheese and a bunch of veggies when i go...its like 90g carbs 90g protein for a footlong..and it has WAAAY less sodium than the club with all that deli meat.
    Ditto. Sodium is high on subway and meat is processed.

But for an occasional sandwich lunch, I'll do a foot long double meat and eat half and save the other half.

Weird thing is the $5 footlong double meat is cheaper then a 6 inch double. Only thing I get there now is the oven roasted chicken breast which is not really a chicken breast but meat with stuff shaped into a filet.

Get only the wholewheat one, not the honey oat or any other. The whole wheat seems to be the lightest.

I stick with doublemeat, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, onions, and yellow mustard (no sauce and no mayo)
    Down 15% BF Up 6 % Muscle in 7 months (March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept 2010)
    Maint / Recomp (oct 2010 - July 2011)
    Aug/Sep/Oct '11 - fat loss / cut Goal: 1 lb every 5 days / (3500 cals burnt every 5 days - 400 cal deficit food | 300 cal deficit gym daily)

My Fat Stack: Fish Oil, Olive Oil, Flax, PB, Eggs, Almonds, Almond Butter, CLA
    My Protein Stack: Chicken, Lean Steak, Deli Turkey, Fish, Egg Whites, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, ON Whey

yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100) yadrutas is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by IIcovski View Post
    I'll increase very slowly. And zig zag up. Yesterday, Today for example, I'll have 2400 cal. Tomorrow, maybe 2000.
    STATS:

Age - 33
    Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 148
    BF - 11%

NUTRITION:

Cal - 2800
    Fat - 60 gr
    Protein - 230 gr
    Carbs - 345 gr

WORKOUT:

Originally Posted by kmac27 View Post
    The fact that it's processed is actually a good point. I like eating fresh foods more and it has more benefits that way.
    STATS:

Age - 33
    Height - 5'10"
    Weight - 148
    BF - 11%

NUTRITION:

Cal - 2800
    Fat - 60 gr
    Protein - 230 gr
    Carbs - 345 gr

WORKOUT:

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dislike subway sandwichs for many reasons ranging from poor macros to salinity.