KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question what are specific things i can do when bulking?? some other adivice?

i am about 6 feet tall and about 140 lbs. i seriously am trying to build up mainly for basketballl season but would also like to get some good size goin. and put on about 15 to 20 lbs. good lbs.

i cant cut becasue i have nothing to cut up. so when im bulking what specific things do i need to do. i know there are certain bulking exercises, what are some bulking exercises that would be most beneficial.

also is there anything particular that i should be eating in order to help bulk. right now i am not drinking coke and taking in a lot of water. as well as.. as much protein as i can. is there anything else specific that needs to be eaten.

i am also taking whey protein (isopure) which has about 50 g of protein per serving.

basically i am asking for some bulking advice in general with a few specifics. i have a good workout i would just like to make sure i am doin the right thing in order to gain the maximum amount possible.

thanx everyone for helping out.

KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KyleC471 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    and y do the foldwers next to my post title always have holes in them??????

Bïg§§DèÏt§ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well, as far as training, thats pretty much self explanatory... id say stick to basic compound exercises, and since your playing basketball, youll want to put a lot of emphasis on your deltoids and triceps (remember that you still need to practice, weight lifting alone isnt gonna automatically give you the ability to make full court 3 pointers like jordan ).... since it sounds like your pretty lean, get lots of carbs, eat 20x your bodyweight (lbs) in calories, id say go with 65/30/5 (carbs/protien/fat)

loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50) loverman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Bïg§§DèÏt§
    well, as far as training, thats pretty much self explanatory... id say stick to basic compound exercises, and since your playing basketball, youll want to put a lot of emphasis on your deltoids and triceps (remember that you still need to practice, weight lifting alone isnt gonna automatically give you the ability to make full court 3 pointers like jordan ).... since it sounds like your pretty lean, get lots of carbs, eat 20x your bodyweight (lbs) in calories, id say go with 65/30/5 (carbs/protien/fat)
    5 is way too little for fat... i suggest minimal 20.
    Cutting
    start 212lb
    week 20 - 172.5lb
    week 28 - 157lb
    Hooly i lost over 12inches off my waist no wonder people called me fat.

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it-as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Dimenote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few good articles:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne2.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catcommand.htm

There really are alot of good articles to read on this site, try doing a search on bulking...I'm sure you'll find alot of quality info...you'll just have to read and learn.

Hope this helps
    -Dime-
    -You need to learn to fly to learn to live so free-

-Until The End Of Time-

Bïg§§DèÏt§ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by loverman
    5 is way too little for fat... i suggest minimal 20.
    yeah i thought soo too, but if i increased the fat, he needs to decrease on protien or carbs, and i strongly feel carbs are a much better source of calories than fat... of course protien is too... try 10 maybe, so 55/35/10??

just any kind of fat? and what foods can do that for me?

also what is the difference in peanut butter and natural peanut butter

i kinda need to bump this for a reply/

The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Red Baron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In regard to fats.

I tend to try get alot of mine from Flax Seed
    Oil <whack this in my mid-morning and mid-afternoon
    shakes> and loads of tuna.

Good Omega Fats.