Closed Thread
    Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Willhu12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I dont know how to see my rep

Can someone explain to me how to see my rep please?
    COMPETITION BESTS:
    4kg shot - 13.70m
    5kg shot (U17) - 12.55m
    6kg shot (JUN) - 11.39m
    1.5kg discus (U17) - 32.60m
    1.75kg discus (JUN) - 29.70m
    5kg hammer (U17) - 30.49m (one turn)
    6kg hammer (JUN) - 27.03m (one turn)
    800g javelin (U17) - 20.05m

AGE - 15

Want a 16m 6kg throw by next year.

NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000) NEVERSCARED is just really nice. (+1000)
    Press on User CP on the left side on the top of this page

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Willhu12 View Post
    your rep power is 3, and if you hover your mouse cursor over the green squares under you avatar in any forum post you have posted in you can see your rep power! you can also click on * User CP * on the top left after you click on forums and it will show you anyone that has repped or negged you!

to rep or neg someone you click on the balanced wieght symbol between the guy flexing on the left showing if the user is online or not and between the red flag to report someones post - then you can approve or dissaprove of their post! this is also in many other threads so feel free to use the Search icon on the top right to check prior to posting you might have your question answered before you make a thread!
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The FAQs say the same thing but I don't see them either. Do you need a certain number of rep pts before you get that link in your User CP? 'Cause it's not there for me either.
    If you consistently eat like crap you will consistently look like crap.
    If you make a so-so effort you will get so-so results.
    If you crash diet half the time and overeat the other half of the time you will look and be miserable ALL of the time.
    If you want to look exceptional you will need to do what most others are not willing to do.
    -- Juliet Deane from Elite FTS

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mcascone View Post
    The FAQs say the same thing but I don't see them either. Do you need a certain number of rep pts before you get that link in your User CP? 'Cause it's not there for me either.
    You have not been repped yet, so you will not see anything. Here, let me help get you started... I need to spread some out anyway...

Edit: Pay no attention to the number of little green blocks... It's the Rep Power number that counts. If you hover over your green dots, you will see that you now are at +10, On A Distinguished Road. The more people rep you, the higher the number goes. Or if you get negged, it goes down. If you get negged below zero, your dots turn red..not really what you want.
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sir Flexalot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks! I repped back.
    If you consistently eat like crap you will consistently look like crap.
    If you make a so-so effort you will get so-so results.
    If you crash diet half the time and overeat the other half of the time you will look and be miserable ALL of the time.
    If you want to look exceptional you will need to do what most others are not willing to do.
    -- Juliet Deane from Elite FTS

ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ricka182 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mcascone View Post
    thanks! I repped back.

FYI... You don't really have enough rep power to actually rep someone yet. So when you repped me, it shows as a grey dot instead of green. That will change as you get a higher rep power. I think when you hit 50 it starts to count.. But anyway, that's how the rep system works.
    ...i remain, he who remains to be...
    3K+

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Willhu12 View Post
    Originally Posted by mab23 View Post
    your rep power is 3, and if you hover your mouse cursor over the green squares under you avatar in any forum post you have posted in you can see your rep power! you can also click on * User CP * on the top left after you click on forums and it will show you anyone that has repped or negged you!

to rep or neg someone you click on the balanced wieght symbol between the guy flexing on the left showing if the user is online or not and between the red flag to report someones post - then you can approve or dissaprove of their post! this is also in many other threads so feel free to use the Search icon on the top right to check prior to posting you might have your question answered before you make a thread!
    Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
    FYI... You don't really have enough rep power to actually rep someone yet. So when you repped me, it shows as a grey dot instead of green. That will change as you get a higher rep power. I think when you hit 50 it starts to count.. But anyway, that's how the rep system works.
    Answered.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.