Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10) Debesq is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My gf was raped(serious)

I'll try to keep it short.

Saturday night, we had been fighting a little, contemplating whether or not to take a break from our relationship.. Had a long, in person talk.

She has a friend(male) who goes to school in another state who was home for the weekend. She went to his house after she left me to say bye(Saturday night)

Apparently she started asking what she should do about me, he started kissing her, and then just took complete control. Fingered her a few times, and began to f*ck her but she said he stopped because she was crying so hard. She said no, but he kept going. Slapped him once, he just became more aggressive. He said if she screamed he would beat the **** out of her. The guy is about 6'5" 270... She is 5'6" 105.

Assuming she isn't lying to me(which I don't think she is.. He has an aggressive past and she just doesn't seem to be that kind of girl), what should I do? Apparently she told one of her best girlfriends(who I'm also good friends with) that he had just fingered her after she kept telling him to stop. I'm guessing she was too ashamed to tell her anything else that happened.. I'm the only person she has told about the raping part. I think she was upset over me, and he took advantage of her. I know this girl extremely well(was best friends with her for a year before we started dating), and it took me months just to get her to take her clothes off in front of me.

I honestly don't know what to do.. Like I said, assuming she is telling the truth, can anyone offer any advice? Of course "call the cops" is up there on the list, but she would hate me if I did that.. Although I know it should be done. She does not know that I told her best friend about what she told me, and she(friend) is going to talk to her when she gets off work..
    21 years old
    5'9" 185 lbs
    Squat-530(raw)640(single ply)
    Bench-315(raw)
    Deadlift-500(raw)

Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ejjw18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    assuming she's NOT lying...if this was my girlfriend i would be busting a head with a baseball bat or something.
    -Misc Firearms Crew-

*Bears, Blackhawks, Buckeyes, Bulls and Sox*

**-Chicagoan Crew(chief of staff)-**

TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50) TruStinger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would she hate you for calling the cops? Douchebags like this need to be dealt with so it doesnt happen to some other girl. Assuming she isnt lying....which is a possibility. Which may also be why she doesnt want to contact the cops....

rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rude_rick1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cops / Kill the guy.

Absolutely serious.

vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vqw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

Call The Cops Now

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how did he get her pants off
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burlyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no offense brah..but the first thing that came to my mind when i was done reading your post was that this was no rape. i think she went to talk to her guy friend after getting in the argument/ talking about a break with you. he was prob being a "really good listener" and they hooked up. afterward..she felt guilty and told you that he forced it so she wouldnt be the one that looks bad. what exactly was she doing while he was fingering her? i understand that he was a big dude but if she wanted to be out of that situation she would be...im not saying this is def what happened im just saying get the facts straight before you call the cops or bust heads...

KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000) KrayzieMiscer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She's ****en lying. She ****ed him and is now feeling sad for what she did.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does she have any physical damage (bruises, scrapes, etc.)? If so, I would take some pictures of them asap.

She SHOULD go to the cops, that way this a$$hole would be branded forever with that **** on his criminal record...& so he won't pull this again on another girl. She should do the right thing and get him now...not give him potential to brutalize another girl. If she continues to refuse, if she has pics of any damage caused by him, I would threaten the f u c k out of the skeez bag.
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so she was kissing back, and then it led to rape?

look for bruises or scratches, she had to have tried to make an effort to leave or get the **** away from him.

if there are call the cops / bash his head in, if there aren't, shes lying brah

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by captainhorseboy View Post
    This, to be honest.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) qwertyui213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    This, to be honest.

... Are you out of your f*cking minds? Do you really think that it's impossible to rape someone if they're wearing pants?

Really?

"How did he get her pants off"

By forcibly taking them off, you goddamn geniuses

OP I'd call the police first thing, and if he's guilty (and it sounds likely) he deserves all the worst things anyone can imagine

mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mjneale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just make sure it wasnt buyers remorse... seen that **** happen a couple of times, yrs ago my ex fiances sister cried rape so ppl didnt think she was a slut and I nearly bashed the guy... luckily i found out the truth before i did
    Last edited by mjneale; 03-30-2009 at 05:56 PM.

brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000) brandon92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qwertyui213 View Post
    ... Are you out of your f*cking minds? Do you really think that it's impossible to rape someone if they're wearing pants?

Really?

"How did he get her pants off"

By forcibly taking them off, you goddamn geniuses

OP I'd call the police first thing, and if he's guilty (and it sounds likely) he deserves all the worst things anyone can imagine
    Give him a few days tops in jail.
    Those inmates don't **** around with rapists.

RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonaldMcDonald has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by burlyman View Post
    no offense brah..but the first thing that came to my mind when i was done reading your post was that this was no rape. i think she went to talk to her guy friend after getting in the argument/ talking about a break with you. he was prob being a "really good listener" and they hooked up. afterward..she felt guilty and told you that he forced it so she wouldnt be the one that looks bad. what exactly was she doing while he was fingering her? i understand that he was a big dude but if she wanted to be out of that situation she would be...im not saying this is def what happened im just saying get the facts straight before you call the cops or bust heads...
    Originally Posted by KrayzieMiscer View Post
    this
    I rep back

big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) big78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Messed up situation for sure.. but how did the pants come off? If she went from your house to another dudes and is making out with him etc.. sounds fishy... If she was raped she should call it in not you.

Truth tempered by Love BlackPaladin's Avatar
    BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000) BlackPaladin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by burlyman View Post
    Originally Posted by KrayzieMiscer View Post
    Had to multi on that ****.

illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) illbleed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think if it was a real rape then she would report it. It's my opinion that she regrets cheating on you and doesn't want you to leave her. I had a couple gfs that told me they were raped previously, and they turned out to be complete attention whores. I guess she just wants you to feel sorry for her. I really hope I'm wrong though.

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its simple bro
    the bitch ****ed him enjoyed his cock in her and than is trying to blame him

call the dude talk to him asking what is going on and what does he think about the whore

simple as that bro, if you want to bust a head with a bat, try it out on the whore
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would crush his spine and his nuts with whatever you have available, his hands too just to send the message across a little more. If youre feeling extra malicious you can mutilate his face and cut out his eyes or something, pretty much sending him into a living hell till the day he dies. Oh yea cut out his tongue so he cant tell anyone who did it.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gomango259 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    op- how old is she and how many guys has she been w/?

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ejjw18 View Post
    assuming she's NOT lying...if this was my girlfriend i would be busting a head with a baseball bat or something.
    NO! Don't **** up your life over a dumb bitch. I don't understand why in the everliving cabustrium girls think that guys just let them come over their houses, and hang out, and they don't wanna **** them. Good God. Tell her she learned her lesson, and if not, she should commit acu degras and be done. (Truth...)

Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000) Moreno13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do not make it worst by blaming her no matter what !
    If she is really telling the truth that would probably make it worst for her .

If you later find out that she was is lying then no biggie move on .

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by basshead444 View Post
    I would crush his spine and his nuts with whatever you have available, his hands too just to send the message across a little more. If youre feeling extra malicious you can mutilate his face and cut out his eyes or something, pretty much sending him into a living hell till the day he dies. Oh yea cut out his tongue so he cant tell anyone who did it.
    Basshead, your my kinda mother ****er man.

captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) captainhorseboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    NO! Don't **** up your life over a dumb bitch. I don't understand why in the everliving cabustrium girls think that guys just let them come over their houses, and hang out, and they don't wanna **** them. Good God. Tell her she learned her lesson, and if not, she should commit acu degras and be done. (Truth...)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_de_gr%C3%A2ce
    Excuse me, your seatbelt seems to be broken. What do you recommend I do?

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    sounds suspicious
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Originally Posted by Moreno13 View Post
    Do not make it worst by blaming her no matter what !
    If she is really telling the truth that would probably make it worst for her .

If you later find out that she was is lying then no biggie move on .
    NO it was her fault. No person with a dick and two balls is gonna be "friends" with no split tail. It doesn't happen, hell even on Disney channel the guy friend always tries to make a move on female friends....

Thank you.

Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they have rape kits to see if shes lyin, if it goes too long the bruising goes away then hes her word
    Misc Empire Crew

skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skaterdienick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if she isnt lying you got to get the cops involved. personally, i dont think id be able to control my anger and would probably fight this guy no matter how big he was. brass knuckles and bats to the knee cap and hes down.

but really thats not the way to go. if you are calm now get the cops involved. him sitting in jail is alot better than beating the **** out of him and getting assault with a deadly weapon.