Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Somebody ban this trollerific turd already. His posts make Spicytunaroll looks like Alan.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol this is for sure a troll. if he is not he is a ****ing moron, eating 17000 is not a cheat day, that is just straight retarded..
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by defury View Post
    Sounds like you have an eating disorder if you are binging that much.
    its not an eating disorder i just go crazy cutting at 1500 cals

Originally Posted by patkoch View Post
    did it ever occur to you to eat a slice of cake...
    no i cant do that. that is a recipe for disaster sets me off on 20 cakes.

Originally Posted by FlacidLobster View Post
    wow. that is gross.

seriously, eat your meals in public around healthy people.

shame should stop you from such disturbing feats.
    i tend to wait til there is nobody around, but by the time any1 comes home im psycho eating everything.

STFU to all the people saying "troll" mother fkers, unlike you people i go crazy by not eating! I am a model - but when i binge i eat like the world's fattest man and consider myself fat. I am 175 pounds. as i said before tbh 17000 calorie binges and normally around one hundred dollars later and im still mega lean - whereas if i ate consistenly medicore i might be fatter than what i am now so i think pyshcologically knowing this it tends to be a weekly reoccurence. i used to do it 1 a fortnight, but now i do it weekly since i tend to "starve" on 1500 calories during the week.

Does any1 else feel like ripping their hair out when they are cutting. i just want 50 burgers. Also i am starting to get worried with these binges that i am going to get diabetes.

Can somebody tell me how to post a picture so i can do it. my roommate thinks im skinny - but why cant i see that!? Im off to gym now to mega redemption yesterday's cake photoshoot sunday. ill post a photo as soon as i get back.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u know if you eat 'only' 11000 calories on sunday, you get to eat 2500 calories the rest of the week and still get the same amount of calories on a weekly basis

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Calories In Vs Calories Out holds true for losing weight, but it would be better to have optimal macro nutrient intake.

It was only 1 day tho, it won't make or break you...just don't make it a habit.

You can enjoy your ice cream, cake, candies, just make sure you are under daily caloric maintenance and have consumed around 0.5-1 lb of protein per BW and daily fats.
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

thiocfaidh mo lá BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD's Avatar
    BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500) BOX_UP_YOUR_DAD is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by colest View Post
    hahaha yes that is exactly what i do. i dont think it is healthy but it doesnt do much to my weight. on binge-a-thon days i have a max of 17000 it used to be 15000 but last 4 binges i have been out of control so now i just allowed 17000 and no more!
    the f*ck?

notsureifsrs

Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vietgoboi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Long thread...

lol i can deal with that for one day if it still means fat loss as opposed to having binged and gaining fat
    Great lifestyle your living.

Seriously, eating a piece of cake and move on.

DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000) DomesticDiva is just really nice. (+1000)
    * Don't starve yourself all week. If you think about food all the time and can't control what you eat, it could be that you're eating at too great a deficit for your own unique needs. How far below your RBMR are you eating? Have you tried bumping it up to see if that would alleviate the symptoms you're experiencing?
    * Eat whatever you want within reason. You can fit your favorite foods into your diet. If you're not starving all week, it won't be as hard to stop at one piece of cake. Why couldn't you have one small piece every day if it's the thing you binge on most? If you make any food "forbidden", you're going to feel controlled by your food. It should be the other way around!
    * If that alone fails consider seeking counseling for disordered eating patterns, especially if you severely restrict your calories or over exercise to compensate for binges.
    **OBF/House of Rage Winter-Spring Transformation Contest Log**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141865541

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude, the last time I binged I felt like I ate everything in sight, and barely surpassed 6,000 calories. How can you honestly eat 17,000? And how often do you have these binge days?

colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by waatsgood View Post
    dude, the last time I binged I felt like I ate everything in sight, and barely surpassed 6,000 calories. How can you honestly eat 17,000? And how often do you have these binge days?
    easy brother my day starts off with cereal, pancakes, oats, nutella sandwiches and bagels its like 3000 calories already and i have not even begun on the cakes and fast food and pizzas.

the binges are becoming a habit - but i never seem to put on weight from them - this concerns me because it sort of fuels the fire, i think to myself "ill just starve tomorrow and workout" and i do then the cycle just goes on.

I am currently trying to cut 1500-1800 calories in between. My maintenance would be around 3000 http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm fat loss would be 2400 but extreme fat loss would be 1800 which is what i go for even less - because of the whole modeling situation and because i seem to be redeeming a lot. the problem is 1500 cals is NOTHING. its like 1 bowl of oats and a yogurt and my pwo shake and im already half my intake for the whole day and it would only be 12pm. So these days i have cut out breakfast (best thing i ever did btw).

How do i post a photo? for the haters who think im trolling.

AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bro if your maintenance is 3000 and your eating 1500 calories a day, coming from not even the best foods like spending a day eating broccoli just to eat a cake, your wasting your time. Your going to lose muscle not fat from ****ty eating habbits like that, your going to be a smaller version of what you look like right now if you keep doing those cheats. This is the reason why fat people lose weight but still look fat, cause they're impatient making a 1500 calorie deficit everyday lol, cmon mann just go 500 below your maintenance if you want to actually look good, and have patience.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicFyre View Post
    bro if your maintenance is 3000 and your eating 1500 calories a day, coming from not even the best foods like spending a day eating broccoli just to eat a cake, your wasting your time. Your going to lose muscle not fat from ****ty eating habbits like that, your going to be a smaller version of what you look like right now if you keep doing those cheats. This is the reason why fat people lose weight but still look fat, cause they're impatient making a 1500 calorie deficit everyday lol, cmon mann just go 500 below your maintenance if you want to actually look good, and have patience.
    you lose muscle from not eating enough protein. if this guy is getting enough a day (6-800 cals worth) he can eat all the cake he wants to fill in the rest of his cals
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    you lose muscle from not eating enough protein. if this guy is getting enough a day (6-800 cals worth) he can eat all the cake he wants to fill in the rest of his cals
    Your joking right? If your in a 1500 calorie deficit everyday, thats a 10500 calorie deficit a week, you ARE going to lose muscle whether your protein is high enough or not. Oh and eat cake to fill in the calories? cmon man lol, if your already in such a deficit, why the hell would you eat empty calories like cake to fill in the rest of your days calories...

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude you way off dont eat all day to eat a whole cake wtf? um your on your way to fail hard

pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pkahnman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how about not eating any of that crap n have a low fat ice cream shake eating a whole cake is so bad wow you starved yourself to eat a entire cake how miz

jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jakedasn4ke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    one of the worst diet plans i have ever seen. By eating 1500 cals deficit for 6 days you get a 9000 cal deficit. then on your sunday cheet you consume 14k over your maintenance. Result for the week is 5k surplus of cals. Why kill yourself all week just to ruin everything you worked for? You would be so much better off physically and mentally eating 2800 cals a day for the entire week, resulting in a 1400 calorie deficit for the week.

Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok u said ur maintnance 3000 and to lose fat u would be at 2400 so why dont u do ur normal thing of 1500 calories of protein veggies and fruit and use the other 900 cals to eat whatever u want, and u can do that everyday and lose fat and still have a little cheat meal once a weak if u can actually control urself

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Somebody ban this trollerific turd already. His posts make Spicytunaroll looks like Alan.
    *spits watermelon onto monitor* haaaaahaha.

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by waatsgood View Post
    Drinking olive oil like its water? Can't imagine what a trip to the bathroom would be like though... -_-
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kdubs50 View Post
    ok u said ur maintnance 3000 and to lose fat u would be at 2400 so why dont u do ur normal thing of 1500 calories of protein veggies and fruit and use the other 900 cals to eat whatever u want, and u can do that everyday and lose fat and still have a little cheat meal once a weak if u can actually control urself
    becuz that would require common sense
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    calories in vs calories out has just ruined my diet. i starved all day (on a cut) to eat a whole chocolate cake. YES! to all the haters that is very sickening bla bla bla but i was fkn so sick of not eating what i want to eat so i put today aside stayed in bed all day drinking tea munching on brocoli avoiding food so that i could eat a a whole chocolate cake (1400 calories). i am left with 100 calories for casein - but i feel like ****. i fail to see how i wont get fat from eating a whole cake - frk.

it was delicious and im so glad i tortured myself all day to eat it. does anyone else do things like this? i guess for anyone who has not done this but is thinking of doing this - i would not, even though i dont regret it i would not do it again, because now i feel like 20 more cakes and the fight against eating is now tougher. i left it til 9pm so i knew i would not have enough time to binge in case i was set off.

Is this bad???? will it effect my results? im on a cut. no haters please. if you are also on a massive cut you know how hard it can get and crazy you can become sometimes.
    You need psychological counseling

rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rickbpilot has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats definitely a little too crazy , just eat it dont think
    just another shredder

"Or don't you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which you have from God? You are not your own,"
    1 Corinthians 6:19

:: ON 100% Whey ::
    :: Fish Oil ::

XBL GT: RicKuRuKuS

taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000) taffer is just really nice. (+1000)
    The cake is a lie.

wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannamikeout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude thats messed up, u wasted a whole day in bed just so u could eat cake. Stop taking life for granted and go live it

Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    becuz that would require common sense
    lol in this case thats true. op use common sense and do what i said. it will make ur life much easier

IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it possible to eat 17000 calories? I have hit 8000 I think maybe a little more maybe not but thats almost 10000 calories more

thanks guys
    you guys are all right!!!! i just saw my photos today from a shoot and i was horrified at how skinny i looked - i had no idea. good idea to eat 1500 clean calories and then 900 of ****! i like that and it still fits in fat loss.

thanks again peeps - this really helped seeing how fkd it all was

Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    You need psychological counseling
    I was about to suggest the OP look into seeing someone specialising in CBT. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogniti...vioral_therapy

last binge-a-thon day was today. thanks all.

no more binges for me. only cheat meals and a much more balanced diet during the week 1500 calorie cutting was driving me psycho. ill do one day 1800 one day 2400. thats 1 extra bowls of oats and 3 extra bowls of oats for the latter or maybe even a piece of cake. mmm.

NO MORE BINGES. i had a worlds record 9600 calories today which is almost 8000 calories lower than my normal binge-a-thons so i know i can do this now.

NO MORE BINGES - and i am going to surround myself with things that motivate me rather than stressing about roommates hidden peanut butter or worrying about how many cups of oats i am about to be set off on.

Finally - NO MORE BINGES.

cbos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why don't you just do cardio, instead of starving yourself