Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

fat man starving for cake

calories in vs calories out has just ruined my diet. i starved all day (on a cut) to eat a whole chocolate cake. YES! to all the haters that is very sickening bla bla bla but i was fkn so sick of not eating what i want to eat so i put today aside stayed in bed all day drinking tea munching on brocoli avoiding food so that i could eat a a whole chocolate cake (1400 calories). i am left with 100 calories for casein - but i feel like ****. i fail to see how i wont get fat from eating a whole cake - frk.

it was delicious and im so glad i tortured myself all day to eat it. does anyone else do things like this? i guess for anyone who has not done this but is thinking of doing this - i would not, even though i dont regret it i would not do it again, because now i feel like 20 more cakes and the fight against eating is now tougher. i left it til 9pm so i knew i would not have enough time to binge in case i was set off.

Is this bad???? will it effect my results? im on a cut. no haters please. if you are also on a massive cut you know how hard it can get and crazy you can become sometimes.

Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why didnt u just set aside a cheat meal...it wouldve made ur life easier and it mightve helped jump start ur metabolism again coz it seems ur on a strict low calorie diet, and u cooda just worked out a little harder before and the day after...

Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fail. Cals in vs cals out stands true for weigh gain/loss but BODY COMPOSITION is backed by correct macronutrients.

colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) colest has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kdubs50 View Post
    why didnt u just set aside a cheat meal...it wouldve made ur life easier and it mightve helped jump start ur metabolism again coz it seems ur on a strict low calorie diet, and u cooda just worked out a little harder before and the day after...
    well i was supposed to cheat on sunday but i was craving cake so bad and instead of cheating on piece and trying to fit it in which i always do and fail and end up eating the whole thing, i just starved the whole day to fit it in my calorie intake because i have made that mistake before of having "one" piece or doing "extra" gym

Originally Posted by Trillios View Post
    Fail. Cals in vs cals out stands true for weigh gain/loss but BODY COMPOSITION is backed by correct macronutrients.
    thats ok. so long as fat is dropping i can deal with mo muscle gain for one day for that whole cake.

Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000) Trillios is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never said you'll get fat. I said you fail lol. In all seriousness though just don't make it a daily thing. Pay more attention to your macros rather than hitting a total calorie number and fitting in anything you crave. You can fit smaller versions of foods you crave to fit your macros and you win.

Originally Posted by Trillios View Post
    I never said you'll get fat. I said you fail lol. In all seriousness though just don't make it a daily thing. Pay more attention to your macros rather than hitting a total calorie number and fitting in anything you crave. You can fit smaller versions of foods you crave to fit your macros and you win.
    yes. i should have just waited for sundays 17000 calorie binge, but i couldnt. i wanted it so bad. i honestly laid in bed all day so that i would not eat just so i can eat the whole cake. the thing is i cant do what everybody else does how they "fit" in food. this is why i starved all day for this. i have made that mistake before and ended up being set off and eating everything in sight - so i was realistic and determined not to go over this time coz im saving it for sunday's binge-a-thon.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by colest View Post
    Is this bad???? will it effect my results? im on a cut. no haters please. if you are also on a massive cut you know how hard it can get and crazy you can become sometimes.
    ever hear do minimal requirements
    100 calories of casein= 20g of protein
    maybe another 20 in the cake
    40g of protein for the day= muscle loss

try some SF pudding/ jello
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by studman23 View Post
    good job on eating that cake man. you ate a big slice or a whole cake?
    the whole cake. 1400 calories. i can eat 20 more im glad i did it though i was dying for that cake it was super delicious! on binge-a-thon days ill eat around 4 whole cakes.

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    ever hear do minimal requirements
    100 calories of casein= 20g of protein
    maybe another 20 in the cake
    40g of protein for the day= muscle loss
    lol i can deal with that for one day if it still means fat loss as opposed to having binged and gaining fat

Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kdubs50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    u sound like how i used to be in the sense that u eat strictly until ur cheat day and then u binge on EVERYTHING and its really not a good habit to get into. im still working on controlling myself with my cheat and i would advise u do the same

Originally Posted by Kdubs50 View Post
    u sound like how i used to be in the sense that u eat strictly until ur cheat day and then u binge on EVERYTHING and its really not a good habit to get into. im still working on controlling myself with my cheat and i would advise u do the same
    hahaha yes that is exactly what i do. i dont think it is healthy but it doesnt do much to my weight. on binge-a-thon days i have a max of 17000 it used to be 15000 but last 4 binges i have been out of control so now i just allowed 17000 and no more!

Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tommy510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the whole cake. 1400 calories. i can eat 20 more im glad i did it though i was dying for that cake it was super delicious! on binge-a-thon days ill eat around 4 whole cakes.
    O mannnn 4 cakes is very beastlyyyy

Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Scooter4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hahaha yes that is exactly what i do. i dont think it is healthy but it doesnt do much to my weight. on binge-a-thon days i have a max of 17000 it used to be 15000 but last 4 binges i have been out of control so now i just allowed 17000 and no more!
    You are either in desperate need of help, or are just a complete moron.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=70778
    My Workout Log (NEW): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136142601
    My Website (IMPROVED): www.ScootersFitnessBlog.com

JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000) JeffyDOS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, I eat what you would call ****ty food almost everyday. McDonalds one day, Jack in the Box the next. I'm still losing weight, and getting leaner. Don't sweat it man.

However, this might not work for you. Everyone is different. Just see how your body reacts.

Originally Posted by JeffyDOS View Post
    Man, I eat what you would call ****ty food almost everyday. McDonalds one day, Jack in the Box the next. I'm still losing weight, and getting leaner. Don't sweat it man.

However, this might not work for you. Everyone is different. Just see how your body reacts.
    yes the binges do nothing im still losing weight too. i mean how do u figure i work my ass off at gym 1500 cals is nothing no wonder why we go crazy. people who hardly cheat i bet dont work hard enuff at gym, if ur killing urself its ur body telling u to feed it maybe not cake, but definetly calories for energy

btw turns out the big fat chocolate cake with double layered chocolate icing and choc chips was 4100 calories.. ooops! looks like sundays binge-a-thon will be cancelled. oh well better 4100 then 17000

defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000)
    btw turns out the big fat chocolate cake with double layered chocolate icing and choc chips was 4100 calories.. ooops! looks like sundays binge-a-thon will be cancelled. oh well better 4100 then 17000
    Sounds like you have an eating disorder if you are binging that much.

patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000)
    did it ever occur to you to eat a slice of cake...

FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow. that is gross.

seriously, eat your meals in public around healthy people.

shame should stop you from such disturbing feats.
    Haha. You are incredibly insecure.

FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FlacidLobster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    post a picture of yourself shirtless.

sex is better than empty calories, remember that.
    Haha. You are incredibly insecure.

AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have to be honest, it doesn't sound healthy to be getting cravings like that. i understand though, sometimes i feel like eating an entire cake sometimes too lol.

if you keep on getting cravings like that maybe it would be best to figure out a way to incorporate sweets into your cut.

Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr-Paradox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This guy must be a troll, first you were a model, now you're fat? Consistency...
    Biomedical Science Undergraduate

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    17,000 calories!?! WTF. What's the point in dieting for the week

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is a reason why u are fat. the first and most important change in losing weight and changing your appearance is the mental change

if u want to look like a different person, u must think like a different person.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how often do u have bing-a-thons? it better not be more than twice a year if its that many calories :s

people want results but they dont want to work for them.

ps: and how do u underestimate by 2/3rds of the calories? sounds like u have fat man syndrome. change ur attitude to fix your diet up if u really want success

moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sometimes I get cravings hard to control, and I feel like eating everything, but I don't do it. I don't keep 'irresistible' foods at home, so when I want to cheat, I go and buy something that I like (not so junk and not so high-calories) and eat it. I tend to eat, for example, a whole bag of natural oatmeal cookies (worth ~800 kcal) or some sugary cereal (~1000 kcal).
    My problem is that after that, I feel guilty, and I end up taking only protein shakes / eggs to hit my daily calories and protein intake (~1800 kcal).
    If I would keep a cake at home, I would probably eat it as well, so I don't do it. The few times that I bought peanut butter, I ate the whole jar (450 g) in one or two sittings, so I don't buy it anymore.
    That's the secret, my friend. If you can't control yourself with some foods, then don't buy them. I also cannot do the: "I'll eat half now and half tomorrow".

Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Troll peoples he's a troll!
    1k+ 100% of the time

RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i lol'd at 17,000 calorie binge day.

also lol'd at gullible people. Clearly a troll.
    It takes years of hard work to become an overnight success.
    Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Troll or not, I've done the same a few times. Yesterday, I ate very little throughout the day so I could enjoy a half of a P'Zone for dinner and still be under maintenance. It was a craving I could hardly ignore.

It was kinda worth it. Almost.
    = Misc Anxiety Crew =
    = Miscin From Work Crew =
    = Keto Crew =

This was a triumph. I'm making a note here, "huge success!"
    It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

You aren't in starvation mode
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation_mode

ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ewitte has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol thats one reason for the eating order on my IF you can't crave if your stuffed

binge on broccoli/spinach
    large amounts of lean protein
    Some food with healthy fats
    Flax
    Foods with more carbs but still healthy
    If I'm still hungry a light dessert type snack - lol like a 100C chocolate granola bar not something massive
    Tips for making food http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108736051