Closed Thread
    cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do people hate Religion so much lately? (pls be srs)

I understand atheism is becoming more and more popular, but isn't completely disrespecting and insulting "God" and/or the idea of a God just as bad if not worse than shoving Religious ideologies down people's throats?
    I mean, look at the last comment...

Yes, jimmies thoroughly rustled.
    Pls be srs and not disrespectful or measly negs lol

Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That is going to rustle the jimmies of religious people everywhere. I myself was raised secular, by secular parents, I still am secular, and I live in the south. I don't hate Religion 1%. I just do not care for it at all, and even one second talking about it outside of University studies for me is a complete, and utter waste of time.

Would never say something like that guy did on FB. He is just an ass clown. Probably has no job/responsibilities.

cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) cizlol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fast misc

Originally Posted by Culking View Post
    That is going to rustle the jimmies of religious people everywhere. I myself was raised secular, by secular parents, I still am secular, and I live in the south. I don't hate Religion 1%. I just do not care for it at all, and even one second talking about it outside of University studies for me is a complete, and utter waste of time.

Would never say something like that guy did on FB. He is just an ass clown. Probably has no job/responsibilities.
    It could very well be an Australian thing. All the people here are ruthless towards Religion (particularly Christianity / Catholicism).

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dont even...
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Culking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cizlol View Post
    It could very well be an Australian thing. All the people here are ruthless towards Religion (particularly Christianity / Catholicism).
    Probably. In America, 51% of people don't believe in evolution lulz.

Originally Posted by Rufflez View Post
    i dont even...

Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fukkoutdawheyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its because of muslim extremists pissing everyone off

Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peoboe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Religion is slowly fading away in developed countries. People are waking up to the fact that it's crap.