Thread: Overweight

studrudd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Overweight

Well where do i start. Lets see... Im in the Navy and have become pretty overwight. Im getting ready to get on a ship for 4 months and travel to 8 countries. So with that being said... Im 5'8" 23 years old and according to the Navy's Body Fat taping theorys 22%BF. I was wondering what ya'll think a great diet and exercise program and or supplements i could take to help me cut down the fat and get into the shape i need to be. I have asked a bunch of buddies and other people in the Navy with me but everyone seems to be experts and **** but they dont ever seem to lose wight or look any better. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post401681611

Then read it again, then re-read it tomorrow. Eat 2k calories per day with 160-180g protein, adjust calories up or down depending on more or less fat loss. Lift heavy weights 3x a week, add cardio if you want. I strongly suggest cardio.

Make an account on Fitday.com or Livestrong.com to learn to count calories
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pennyw1se has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simple Beginner's Workout Routine:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843