marseillais has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Muscle Mags Volume Training

Does anybody know about the volume training? I read it a couple of days ago in Muscle Mag and I kinda want to try it out. Any experiences,suggestions?

Registered Snoozer doylertheoiler's Avatar
    doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by marseillais View Post
    Does anybody know about the volume training? I read it a couple of days ago in Muscle Mag and I kinda want to try it out. Any experiences,suggestions?
    do you mean german volume training?

check this out
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13.htm

before I hurt my ankle i was doing 10x10 squats which awesome results. That is a hell of a work out. I wasn't disciplined enough to do it for every muscle group though.
    ***Canadian Crew***

"Doin’ lines on the dash of mama’s Silverado with a piss-stained, rolled up drinking fine
    The keys are in the truck, and the truck’s in the harbour, with a Colt 45 and daddy’s moonshine"

TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheTerribleOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are talking about German Volume Training (10x10) I did it last summer with great results on size, not as much on strength. It was pretty awesome seeing people that I hadn't seen all summer and getting responses like "Wow you are twice as big as last time I saw you"

Maybe post the routine?

marseillais has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cut the plan out and put it on a sheet of paper and scanned it so you can see it and steal it :P
    And of course tell me what you think about it?!
    Am I supposed to do this "Volume Week" for app. 6-8 weeks? Or how long?
    Attached Images