jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500)

My Chest Has Been Cracking

Lately my chest has been cracking (kinda like how some people crack their knuckles or back) at the sternum, whenever I do that sort of stereotypical spread-wing stretch people in movies always when they get out of bed in the morning. This has never really happened before, and the only possible cause I can think of is that right now I'm going through my first real bulk ever.

Anyway, is this normal? Should I be worried? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Thanks, bb.com doctors.
    "Anger is a gift" - Ray Emery

Mod-negged for calling scottdonald "fuk ugly" and accusing him of being into gay incest with his uncle

Mod-negged again by memcop simply for getting back into the green after the first mod-negging