Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    Don't use the weighted vest for running, only drills like skipping high knees and walking high knees.

Why don't you have more than 20 yards to run with? Access to a field anywhere?
    A field is too far away.

Whats wrong with running with a weighted vest for sprinting? (not trying to argue just wondering)

And anyway what should I do to train for the 40 and VJ?

Thank you

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HardHitter22 View Post
    A field is too far away.

Whats wrong with running with a weighted vest for sprinting? (not trying to argue just wondering)

And anyway what should I do to train for the 40 and VJ?

Thank you
    Any baseball diamond? Parking lot maybe? Anywhere open?

Running with a weighted vest will lead to disrupted natural mechanics (ex. hip height), which is not contributive to sprinting. On top of that, what would be the goal? If you're running hills (which if you can find some, is great) or doing sled resisted sprints, then you're building specific strength.

If you only have the 20 yards to train with, best bet is to do 3x per week of a total of 300m of sprints. Meaning, divide that 300 up into 10m,15m,20m sprints and do enough reps until it adds up to 300. Full recovery in between (1 min per 10m sprinted, ex. 20m sprint = 2 mins rest).

Add in plyos (broad jumps, tuck jumps, double leg bounds, bounding, power skips, single leg bounds, stiff legged jumps) after your sprints, 2-3x per week at about 25 contacts per session (excluding bounding/power skips).

HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HardHitter22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Running with a weighted vest will lead to disrupted natural mechanics (ex. hip height), which is not contributive to sprinting. On top of that, what would be the goal? If you're running hills (which if you can find some, is great) or doing sled resisted sprints, then you're building specific strength.

If you only have the 20 yards to train with, best bet is to do 3x per week of a total of 300m of sprints. Meaning, divide that 300 up into 10m,15m,20m sprints and do enough reps until it adds up to 300. Full recovery in between (1 min per 10m sprinted, ex. 20m sprint = 2 mins rest).

Add in plyos (broad jumps, tuck jumps, double leg bounds, bounding, power skips, single leg bounds, stiff legged jumps) after your sprints, 2-3x per week at about 25 contacts per session (excluding bounding/power skips).
    Oh I see about the vest, thanks. And 300 meters of sprints per session right?

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HardHitter22 View Post
    Oh I see about the vest, thanks. And 300 meters of sprints per session right?
    yep.

potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was planning on doing this to workout.

Day 1 : Chest, Arms
    Day 2 : Legs, back
    Day 3 : Sprints / plyos

then repeat and rest on Sundays.
    Im training for football, to get faster, stronger jump higher.
    What do you reccomend for the sprints?

Originally Posted by potential420 View Post
    I was planning on doing this to workout.

Day 1 : Chest, Arms
    Day 2 : Legs, back
    Day 3 : Sprints / plyos

then repeat and rest on Sundays.
    Im training for football, to get faster, stronger jump higher.
    What do you reccomend for the sprints?
    Why are legs being done the day before sprints/plyos? That's a great way to dampen your elasticity and cause initial fatigue which will slow you down the next day. On top of that, gains are being minimized.

wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i see nothing wrong with running with a vest espcially for sports specfic movement my sources are this

http://www.coachtomshaw.com/

he trains guys who run 4.3's and 4.2's electronic he trained plenty of fast guy and study speed and he has his athlete using weight vest with bands attached for sports specfic movement and speed although this is focusing for the 40yard dash

bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigguy64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wiki: not trying to argue but giving you some perspective. Sparq training is a sham. There trying to make money of off us highschool kids (I fell for it a couple of years ago). THose guys were running 4.3's before they were with him. He is training guys that run 4.3's yes but is he the one who was training them when they ran 4.5's? No. If his methods worked he would have guys running 4.1's and 4 flats, because when he gets these athletes there already world class athletes. Also notice how you need to buy all of their equipment and then start training. Just my humble opinion.

potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) potential420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why are legs being done the day before sprints/plyos? That's a great way to dampen your elasticity and cause initial fatigue which will slow you down the next day. On top of that, gains are being minimized.
    So sprints then work out legs? I need to know how to arrange my workout correctly I made this one up this week.

wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wikimaster2070 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigguy64 View Post
    wiki: not trying to argue but giving you some perspective. Sparq training is a sham. There trying to make money of off us highschool kids (I fell for it a couple of years ago). THose guys were running 4.3's before they were with him. He is training guys that run 4.3's yes but is he the one who was training them when they ran 4.5's? No. If his methods worked he would have guys running 4.1's and 4 flats, because when he gets these athletes there already world class athletes. Also notice how you need to buy all of their equipment and then start training. Just my humble opinion.

i feel yah a little bit man but i live in orlando florida ive met the guy once he lets some kids you know train with discount for free etc but theres a reason why world athletes would come to him because ehs good at what he does

Registered User BoxingAthlete08's Avatar
    BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You haven't proved anything and I don't need to answer anything.
    Stop spamming my thread and
    GET A LIFE *******!

Honestly, just leave.
    lol.. wut?

Originally Posted by BoxingAthlete08 View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125223901

and from squat4speed's bodyspace (who is farzamk's other account that got caught

check mate brah

I rep back 50+

'My friend told me a good source of fish oil is the juice produced by female sexual reproduction organs. I do know that general area smells like salmon, but is it true that this is a good place to find healthy fish oils?' - bunshun1

Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes more muscle = more potential for strength = more potential for power.
    Strength training is a good stimulus for improving speed, and over time it will make you faster. However....

You will get faster by sprinting full speed, with full recovery in between, have a look at these example workout I wrote:

speed 1:

4x20m falling start
    4x30m 3 point start
    1x35m 3 point
    1x40m 3 point

speed 2:

2x20m falling start
    6-7x60m 3 point start (6 mins rest in between)- alternate with doing 6x flying 25m the week after

speed 3:

2x20m falling start
    5x80m (8 mins rest in between) - alternate with doing 4-5x FEF 90m (30m fast/30m maintain/30m sprint)

Jogging and sprinting won't do much (very very little) to aid you in sprinting.

Essentially, you want to train a way where you have speed + weights on the same days. This keeps all the high intensity work on the same days (all the speed/stength/power stuff) and then jogging/swimming on off days for recovery/conditioning.

3x per week of speed + weights.
    Okay thank you very much, I'll start doing it next week because this week I want to focus on learning Squatting and Bench Press technique.

One question does for example 4*20 means I'll do 20m 4 times? If so how much time should I rest? And what do you mean by 3 points?

MMA Fun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good read
    Give me the right leverage, and I'll lift you the world.

nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50) nrgline will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how is this speed routine done 3 x's a week?

NEED Help With My Routine
    I am 17, i am trying to gain as much mass, strength and speed possible before football starts. Football starts Mid-August. My diet is very clean and contains wholesome foods. i eat a ton of food.

Supplements i use = Orange triad, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Scivation X-Tend, Fish Oil.

Check my routine please. i think i may be over-training but if i eat enough food i don't think its possible.
    THANKS!

Monday – Weights

Power Clean – 3 sets of 5 reps
    Squats – 5 sets of 5 reps
    Incline bench – 3 sets of 10 reps
    T-bar rows – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Military Press superset with Lateral Raise – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bicep curls – 2 sets of 21’s
    Skull crushers – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Glute Ham Raises superset with Calf Raises– 2 sets of 10 reps // Failure for calf raises
    Weighted Pull-Ups – 3 sets of 5 reps

Tuesday – Plyometrics + Sprinting

Box jumps – 5 sets of 5 reps
    Tuck jumps – 5 sets of 5 reps
    Ladder work – 15 mins of single and double leg bounding
    Medicine ball throws for height – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Medicine ball throws for distance – 3 sets of 10 reps
    weighted Ab crunches – 3 sets of 10 reps
    50M sprints = 2x’s with full rest in-between
    20M sprints = 5x’s with full rest in-between
    10M sprints = 2x’s with full rest in-between

Wednesday – Weights

Power Snatch – 3 sets of 5 reps
    Trap-Bar Deadlifts – 5 sets of 5 reps
    BB bench press – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent over rows – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Upright Rows superset with Face Pulls – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Hammer Curls – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps extension – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Plate Drags – 2 sets of 10 reps

Thursday – Plyometrics + Sprinting

Friday – Weights

Front Squats – 5 sets of 5 reps
    Incline DB bench – 3 sets of 10 reps
    DB Rows – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Front Raises superset with Incline rear delt raises – 3 sets of 10 reps
    BB curls – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps pull down – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Straight leg deadlift superset with Calf Raises – 2 sets of 10 reps // 2 sets of Failure for Calf Raises
    Weighted Pull Up – 3 sets of 5 reps

Saturday – Plyometrics + Sprinting

Originally Posted by wikimaster2070 View Post
    i see nothing wrong with running with a vest espcially for sports specfic movement my sources are this

http://www.coachtomshaw.com/

he trains guys who run 4.3's and 4.2's electronic he trained plenty of fast guy and study speed and he has his athlete using weight vest with bands attached for sports specfic movement and speed although this is focusing for the 40yard dash
    Weighted vests are not the best way to train for full out speed. At a younger age, doing just regular sprints beats doing anything else because nerually, younger people have not adapted to running fast.

And who are these 4.3 and 4.2 electronic guys? Can you name at least 6-8 of them?

Originally Posted by bigguy64 View Post
    I lol'd at this. I'd honestly love to see some of their workouts, surely they're okay, and maybe even good (some of them), but based on what you're saying, they don't sound anything overly interesting nor anything to pay for.

So sprints then work out legs? I need to know how to arrange my workout correctly I made this one up this week.
    Yes. Sprints first, then legs (or full body workouts). Same days. 3x per week max.

Originally Posted by Cookiedude14 View Post
    Okay thank you very much, I'll start doing it next week because this week I want to focus on learning Squatting and Bench Press technique.

One question does for example 4*20 means I'll do 20m 4 times? If so how much time should I rest? And what do you mean by 3 points?
    Yes 20m 4 times.

General rule of thumb is 1 min rest per every 10 min you sprint. 20m = 2 mins rest. Take more if you need it.

Originally Posted by nrgline View Post
    how is this speed routine done 3 x's a week?

NEED Help With My Routine
    I am 17, i am trying to gain as much mass, strength and speed possible before football starts. Football starts Mid-August. My diet is very clean and contains wholesome foods. i eat a ton of food.

Supplements i use = Orange triad, Whey Protein, Casein Protein, Scivation X-Tend, Fish Oil.

Check my routine please. i think i may be over-training but if i eat enough food i don't think its possible.
    THANKS!

Monday – Weights

Squats – 5 sets of 5 reps
    Incline bench – 3 sets of 10 reps
    T-bar rows – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Military Press superset with Lateral Raise – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bicep curls – 2 sets of 21’s
    Skull crushers – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Glute Ham Raises superset with Calf Raises– 2 sets of 10 reps // Failure for calf raises

Tuesday – Plyometrics + Sprinting

Wednesday – Weights

Power Snatch – 3 sets of 5 reps
    Trap-Bar Deadlifts – 5 sets of 5 reps
    BB bench press – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent over rows – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Upright Rows superset with Face Pulls – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Hammer Curls – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps extension – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Plate Drags – 2 sets of 10 reps

Thursday – Plyometrics + Sprinting

Friday – Weights

Front Squats – 5 sets of 5 reps
    Incline DB bench – 3 sets of 10 reps
    DB Rows – 3 sets of 10 reps
    Front Raises superset with Incline rear delt raises – 3 sets of 10 reps
    BB curls – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Triceps pull down – 2 sets of 10 reps
    Straight leg deadlift superset with Calf Raises – 2 sets of 10 reps // 2 sets of Failure for Calf Raises
    Weighted Pull Up – 3 sets of 5 reps

Saturday – Plyometrics + Sprinting

Ok here's the problem I have with this, you have 6 days of high intensity work! High intensity work counts as heavy lifting, plyos, and sprint. This requires 48 hours of rest in between and is optimally done 3x per week.

For which reason, almost all track sprinters and other fast guys, do their sprints, plyos and weights on the same days.

Reconstruct it keeping that in mind, then come back to me. Also, plyos would come after sprints.

General order is: Sprints, plyos, then weights.

BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoxingAthlete08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hey in this vid it looks like your leaning backwards, do u still run like this or have u changed your technique?
    I rep back 50+

'My friend told me a good source of fish oil is the juice produced by female sexual reproduction organs. I do know that general area smells like salmon, but is it true that this is a good place to find healthy fish oils?' - bunshun1

Yes. Sprints first, then legs (or full body workouts). Same days. 3x per week max.
    Oh ok yea i can do that.

So
    Monday
    Chest
    Bicep tricep shoulder

Tuesday
    Sprints
    then legs

and do this till i take a break on sunday?

WHen should i add plyos?

Oh ok yea i can do that.

So
    Monday
    Chest
    Bicep tricep shoulder

Tuesday
    Sprints
    then legs

Wednesday
    Core
    Cardio
    Plyos

WHen should i add plyos?

Oh ok yea i can do that.

So
    Monday
    Chest
    Bicep tricep shoulder

Tuesday
    Sprints
    then legs

Wednesday
    Core
    Cardio
    Plyos

WHen should i add plyos?

plyos would be after the sprints, before the weights.
    If I were you, I'd do sprintx 3x per week because at your age, more sprinting = better.

Originally Posted by BoxingAthlete08 View Post

hey in this vid it looks like your leaning backwards, do u still run like this or have u changed your technique?
    Here's a better question, why are you going through videos one by one on youtube?

You really have no life....

plyos would be after the sprints, before the weights.
    If I were you, I'd do sprintx 3x per week because at your age, more sprinting = better.
    So instead of resting on sunday I should do sprints then plyos then workout legs?
    What sets of sprints should I do?
    Im a wide receiver for football

So instead of resting on sunday I should do sprints then plyos then workout legs?
    What sets of sprints should I do?
    Im a wide receiver for football
    Why not do...

day 1: speed + plyos + full body lifting
    day 2: cardio/abs/flexibility work
    day 3: speed + plyos + full body liftng
    day 4: rest/static stretching
    day 5: cardio/abs/flexibility work
    day 6: speed + plyos + full body lifting
    day 7: rest/static stretching

mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mountainbeaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have read a couple of your post and was wondering if you could help me set up a complete conditioning routine for boxing.

I have access to a

full weight room
    Pool
    Track
    harness with weighted sled
    atlas stone

jump rope
    12lb medicine ball

I need to be ready for 4 two minute rounds with a minute of rest in between.

i wanted to work on my explosive power along with increasing my work capacity.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks

Why not do...

day 1: speed + plyos + full body lifting
    day 2: cardio/abs/flexibility work
    day 3: speed + plyos + full body liftng
    day 4: rest/static stretching
    day 5: cardio/abs/flexibility work
    day 6: speed + plyos + full body lifting
    day 7: rest/static stretching
    thanks, i will do this.
    But what sets of sprints should I do? I noticed you gave people sets of 300 but what should be reccomended for me?
    Im capable of doing anything you throw at me so whatever provides maximum results i will do it.

And for flexibility work what should I do?

Here's a better question, why are you going through videos one by one on youtube?

You really have no life....
    a better question would be why are u avoiding answering any of my questions?

lets not get onto the topic of no life brah, u already made a thread on an online forum saying how depressed you are and how you are still a virgin, (despite making a thread in the misc saying u lost ur virginity at 12, lol wut?), and how you are failing hard at sport and getting 'little results', despite telling us you unoficially are the fastest 17 year old in your country in both the 100 and 200? ROFL
    I rep back 50+

Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cookiedude14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes 20m 4 times.

General rule of thumb is 1 min rest per every 10 min you sprint. 20m = 2 mins rest. Take more if you need it.
    I don't want to seem like a retard but there are terms I don't understand.

What do you mean by falling start and 3 points?

By the way I have two dumbbells at my house, so I can do power cleans with dumbbells.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5xU6ZP1M_8
    Here is a video that shows how. My question is, I'm going to do speed training at the morning and strength training around the evening. I want to include power cleans and jump squats with dumbbells,to the speed training because it's an explosive power movement, plus at the gym there's no place to do cleans.And I'll also do regular squats at the gym, so I'll do squats twice a day. So will it be a good idea to include dumbbell power movements in my speed training? I'll follow your routine and then do power cleans and jump squats. Also when I rest should I jog very lightly or just walk around until I catch my breath?

By the way I have the option to sprint down hills, and up hills is it a good choice? For example to do 4*20: 1 up hill, 1 down hill, one regular, and one up hill again? Because up hills are intense and down hills help you improve the coordination, and make your body get used to move fast or so I've heard.

Also do I need to feel tired after speed training or not?
    Last edited by Cookiedude14; 07-07-2010 at 09:40 AM.