pumpMYjump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

EAS Myoplex Nutrition Shake

I just bought the 14 oz bottles of EAS Myoplex shakes. I am working out 5 days a week very steadily. Would this full shake be a good mid morning, and mid afternoon snack, or a supplement for an actual full meal? I'm just kind of wondering because it says to take post workout, however, I've heard that using it before hand as mid morning & mid afternoon snacks is good.

I just don't want to defeat the purpose of the product.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Zach

ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Use them when you can't get a whole food protein meal. EAS is crappy and expensive though. And double that expensiveness when you are buying bottled MRPs over powder.

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    O NOEZ!!! you're gonna get heavy metal poisoning.... :'(
    LovE sKanKs. Broski 4 life.

yeah. it did make me feel kind of bloated. i'm kind of struggling to find an option.

but i guess as far as in between meals. would it hurt to drink a shake? like if im eating something at noon, at 10, could i have a shake as opposed to fruit or something. i just dont want to overload my body and actually plump up from all the calories.

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If it fits into your total daily calorie/protein goals, drink it whenever you want. You definately want some type of protein immediately after you get done working out, so if this is currently your only option, I would use them then.

But protein powders are much cheaper, and usually better quality than the RTD bottles.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bkt0562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it reminds of muscle milk... they are advertising the crap out of this product

Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    If it fits into your total daily calorie/protein goals, drink it whenever you want. You definately want some type of protein immediately after you get done working out, so if this is currently your only option, I would use them then.

But protein powders are much cheaper, and usually better quality than the RTD bottles.
    Yeah. I see what you're saying. I have my protein goals set, but I'm really trying to find out how many calories I should intake daily. As far as cost I'm not really concerened about the price, I've got money to burn. I just don't have alot of time so buying them bottled is normally easier. Like I said I just don't want to overdose on my calories. I need to find a limit.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    myoplex is a meal replacement powder.. use when ever you want.