Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question How is it to live together with a girl?

I mean isnt it a huge turn off when you live with a girl and actually have her around all the time? I cannot even imagine how much of a turn off it has to be when you enter the bathroom after her and you can actually smell her poop. I dont think I could deal with such things. This would drag me down too much.
    I rather want a TV relationship. I only want to see her when she looks good and I dont even want to think about her pooping or witness or smell it. This is so unromantic.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girls don't poop brah, do you know anything? And where are the pics?
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bombdigity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it depends. i lived with a girl for 2 months. she needed a room mate and i had money saved up so i was like ahh wth i'll do it. she left the kitchen messy as **** so all i could do was make sammiches when i wanted to eat or i had to clean up her mess to cook. she would bring random ass dudes over and was ****ing a different dude every week. her parties consisted of 2 or 3 of her chick friends and 15 or 20 dudes. she would bitch for no reason at all, and she acted entitled to all of my bud. after 2 months i packed up all my **** and was like LATER HATER!

windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) windiesel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    Girls don't poop brah, do you know anything? And where are the pics?
    you mean well, but girls do poop. i know it. girls eat and this means they also poop. in a perfect world they wouldnt poop.

636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 636 HunteR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like...a bag of sand...
    8-16-2011 - the day Thy_Kingdom said he would rep but didn't. never forget.

BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10) BrigidFitch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My gf poops... and poops all the time. Although I didn't know it for the first year. (srs) I've never actually smelled a single fart or bowel movement. Every time I catch her in the bathroom with the door closed for a while, I like to ask her how the pooping is going and if she needs help... never gets ****ing old or any less funny for me.

dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000) dragongly is just really nice. (+1000)
    What have we learned from this bros.

1) Women are whores
    2) Women are never happy unless they are cuasing trouble and riding a different dick each week
    3) Women are good at nothing, other than when its your turn on their pussy.
    We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
    we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
    we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
    we shall fight on the beaches,
    we shall fight on the landing grounds,
    we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
    we shall fight in the hills;
    we shall never surrender

hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hosler83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    depneds on if she cleans, cook,etc...

Registered User of Peace Ecto_FU's Avatar
    Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000) Ecto_FU is just really nice. (+1000)
    agreed. i would assign her a bathroom and tell her only to use that one for ****s. i need the image of their purity preserved

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by windiesel View Post
    I mean isnt it a huge turn off when you live with a girl and actually have her around all the time? I cannot even imagine how much of a turn off it has to be when you enter the bathroom after her and you can actually smell her poop. I dont think I could deal with such things. This would drag me down too much.
    I rather want a TV relationship. I only want to see her when she looks good and I dont even want to think about her pooping or witness or smell it. This is so unromantic.
    totally agree its the biggest turn off

anonymous
    If I lived with a girl and she took a nasty **** I'd kick her ass out the door so fast. so fast.

I try to imagine how this has to be. I mean imagine you only know your gf from fun things like eating in a restaurant or going to a movie. And then suddenly you live with her and enter the bathroom and smell her feces and suddenly you are totally ripped out of your little fantasy world and confronted with reality. this has to suck. i dont know if i could handle this. i think i will never live with a girl. i rather stay alone.

TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Smockels View Post
    My gf poops... and poops all the time. Although I didn't know it for the first year. (srs) I've never actually smelled a single fart or bowel movement. Every time I catch her in the bathroom with the door closed for a while, I like to ask her how the pooping is going and if she needs help... never gets ****ing old or any less funny for me.
    I do this with my wife too. Funny, funny stuff.
    wut?

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Lol if poopin' is the worst you can think of.

Women are f#cking dirty as hell. Brb, bloody pads on the bathroom floor, dirty underwear everywhere. Brb, going for a midnight piss and stepping on her bloody lollipop.

And there's never enough toilet paper. You will have to have a secret TP stash otherwise you'll keep forgetting and wipe your ass with a newspaper.
    what's that on your avatar? are you a satanist?

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    How old are you??

Once you've gotten seriously involved, and hung out with a girl for a while those types of things become no big deal.
    Lee Priest for President

TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000) TPower81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Lol if poopin' is the worst you can think of.

Women are f#cking dirty as hell. Brb, bloody pads on the bathroom floor, dirty underwear everywhere. Brb, going for a midnight piss and stepping on her bloody lollipop.

And there's never enough toilet paper. You will have to have a secret TP stash otherwise you'll keep forgetting and wipe your ass with a newspaper.
    I repeat, there is never enough toilette paper! In fact, you should make sure you're not splitting toilette paper costs because seriously women go through about a roll a week. I do not know how....and they rarely replace it when they run out.
    wut?

Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    How old are you??

Once you've gotten seriously involved, and hung out with a girl for a while those types of things become no big deal.
    If this is what growing up is all about then I never want to grow up!

I want it to be like in the movies. In the movies women also dont poop. I dont even want to think about them pooping. I want them to look and smell good.

stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500)
    do NOT live with a girl unless you have seperate bathrooms

Originally Posted by TPower81 View Post
    I repeat, there is never enough toilette paper! In fact, you should make sure you're not splitting toilette paper costs because seriously women go through about a roll a week. I do not know how....and they rarely replace it when they run out.
    what are you saying a roll a week? and this is supposed to be much?!

i used like half a roll a day!!!!

papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000) papishasho is just really nice. (+1000)
    Moving in with a girl will change the relationship completely, for the worse a lot of times.

Also, girls will go out of their way to never let you know they take ****s. When she goes into the bathroom and turns the sink faucet on and you hear it going for like 10 minutes, she's taking a ****.

b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000) b0ngman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depends on the girl...

some are takers and some are givers...

Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i lived with my ex.

shes my ex now.
    “Foolish and wretched is the man who builds his happiness on the frail and unstable affection of a woman.”

"Wisdom is the daughter of experience" - Leonardo da Vinci

you know what's also a huge turn off? when women talk about things which you usually dont talk about but which you simply ignore and never bring up, like pooping or peeing or stuff like that. or when you fart and then say something like "oh boy" or "i'm sorry".
    saying you're sorry when you farted is such a turn off. this is even worse than farting in the first place. it makes me sick1!!!!

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All the girls i've lived with used "Wet Ones" or some crap like that for tp.

They are messy, makeup and tampons all over the bathroom counter.

Yes they poop!!! My Ex <- shook the walls one night. Heard splashing and OMG!! srs. we broke up that week.
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

Originally Posted by papishasho View Post
    When she goes into the bathroom and turns the faucet on and you hear it going for like 10 minutes, she's taking a ****.
    haha, this is funny. but it is better than not turning it on cause it shows that she is actually ashamed of what she is doing. i like that.

you know what i totally HATE? when a woman goes to the bathroom and closes the door and you are like 6 feet away and then you hear how her high speed piss beam hits the water or the toilet and it sounds like you're preparing your shake. this is just awful. and what's even worse when the woman does not even try to hide this sound or cover it. even thinking about it sends shivers up my spine.

West of the Mason-Dixon Eckolaker's Avatar
    Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eckolaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I lived with a girl ONCE....She would wait until I left in the morning to take dumps.

I caught on quick and would pretend to leave and than come back mid dump.

I would run in the house and say something like "****, forgot to brush my teeth", or "I need more cologne" and pop in the bathroom. It was like a drug user trying to hide their **** from the police every time.

lulz were had.

Originally Posted by Eckolaker View Post
    I lived with a girl ONCE....She would wait until I left in the morning to take dumps.

I caught on quick and would pretend to leave and than come back mid dump.

I would run in the house and say something like "****, forgot to brush my teeth", or "I need more cologne" and pop in the bathroom. It was like a drug user trying to hide their **** from the police every time.

lulz were had.
    seriously? i think what your gf did was very cute. she had a healthy sense of shame and tried to spare you her poop smell. this is a precious and lovely trait.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my ex girlfriend left a turd in my toilet. I got back from work, went in to piss and I saw a black forearm resting in the bowl.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    If this is what growing up is all about then I never want to grow up!

I want it to be like in the movies. In the movies women also dont poop. I dont even want to think about them pooping. I want them to look and smell good.
    With your level of maturity and obsession with poop, I don't think you'll have to worry too much about girls being around.
    Last edited by fretslayer; 06-17-2010 at 04:10 PM.
    Lee Priest for President

Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post
    my ex girlfriend left a turd in my toilet. I got back from work, went in to piss and I saw a black forearm resting in the bowl.
    woah! this is way over the top.

how could this happen? was she drunk or what? did she apologize? i think something like this must only happen one time. you should have taken the crap out of the toilet and put it on her pillow to teach her a lesson.