Thread: 39 Tomorow

vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

39 Tomorow

Ready to eally get fit. Looking for advice. Been working out 4 times a week at home on bowflex machine.(I know) I am 5-9 and 175#. Little fat around mid section.

Goal is to get bigger muscles really the arms. I need to change my diet and advice?
    Also can i get results using the bowflex and buying some dumbbells or should i join the gym?

Look forward to reading learning and really getting healthy. This looks like a great site
    for information.

See ya from way up here in cold Vermont

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy birthday!
    And yes you can get great results from a bow flex and a set of db's
    You might look for a door way pull up bar too, they are cheap and effective.
    This will last you quite a while but eventually you will need to graduate to a full setup or a gym.

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Birthday. And, yes, you can improve your body with the equipment you have, especially if you get a good set of dumbbells. Many people, myself included, have built home gyms a bit at a time as we've progressed with our training and muscle development.

-In Reconstruction Mode- IronAvalanche's Avatar
    IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000) IronAvalanche is a name known to all. (+5000)

Smile

Happy birthday!

Ditch the bowflex and get some free weights! IMO, they are the way to go. Craigslist is a great place to find some at low prices.
    I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    ~ Philippians 4:13

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."
    ~ Andrew Carnegie

Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HBD, get the program started, once you tatse success you'll want more.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy Birthday.

Originally Posted by vermontrev View Post
    Goal is to get bigger muscles really the arms.
    Because your legs are already huge?

-=FLEX=-
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ready to eally get fit. Looking for advice. Been working out 4 times a week at home on bowflex machine.(I know) I am 5-9 and 175#. Little fat around mid section.

Goal is to get bigger muscles really the arms. I need to change my diet and advice?
    Also can i get results using the bowflex and buying some dumbbells or should i join the gym?

Look forward to reading learning and really getting healthy. This looks like a great site
    for information.

Happy B'day

Why "really the arms"?

Why not the back, chest, shoulders, quads, hams, calves???????
    On the list for Bannukah

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

It is ALL about the food. Spend 75% of your time worrying about your next meal and 25% thinking about your next workout and you're on the right path.

Bigger arm muscles start in the legs.... You don't want to be "that guy" do you? Nothing looks good without decent wheels.

1. Get your diet right. 2. Work ALL the major muscle groups, especially the legs.

The arms will naturally follow....

You're on the right website. Read, read, read...ALL the information is here. Don't try and reinvent the wheel...and "NO" your body isn't much different from anyone else's. DIET and exercise works.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

for information.

Good luck but get the mindset of the big arms out of your head. The arms will come with the development of the bigger muscles. Including your legs. Don't forget about the largest muscles in your body and don't only concentrate on the smallest. Hit the big muscles hard and the smaller ones will follow. That has been my experience at least
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ejthomp View Post
    It is ALL about the food. Spend 75% of your time worrying about your next meal and 25% thinking about your next workout and you're on the right path.

Bigger arm muscles start in the legs.... You don't want to be "that guy" do you? Nothing looks good without decent wheels.

1. Get your diet right. 2. Work ALL the major muscle groups, especially the legs.

The arms will naturally follow....

You're on the right website. Read, read, read...ALL the information is here. Don't try and reinvent the wheel...and "NO" your body isn't much different from anyone else's. DIET and exercise works.
    Everything he said ^^

nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nikkiloo2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Happy Birthday
    When you don't know what you're talking about just stop talking.

You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy.

vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vermontrev has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BergMuscle View Post
    Everything he said ^^
    Hey thanks for the advice guys. I have been reading. I really need to get my diet right. I also need to work our the correct way. Over the past couple of years been eating ok not great and not working out the legs very much. I am going to switch to doing things correct.

Again thanks for the tips