G3NGHIS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good Diet for getting Abs

This is my first time posting here so if some of my knowledge is n't dead on, I am sorry.

A few months ago I decided to change my diet drastically. I cut out bread completely. This really helped me get more abdominal definition. However, it's a lot easier for me to eat healthy at college opposed to being at home. Anyway, here is what my average food intake looks like

Morning-Cliff Bar

Post Workout-Protein Shake either with Water or Milk

Lunch-Slices of Turkey with a slice of Cheese on top, Sometimes Mixed Greens

Snack-Almonds, Tree Nuts, Sometimes I eat more Turkey, Sometimes Yogurt

Dinner-Chicken and Veggies

Another Shake before I go to Bed

I'm beginning to think that the issue with my diet may be that I am not eating enough

At College, I was eating a Cliff Bar, Two Shakes, And Two Meals of some Meat and Veggies. However, now that I am a lot skinnier and muscular, that I need more calories for my body.

Opinions, tips, I'll take anything!

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    WOrkouts,Low body fat and actually being able to build muscle = abs
    not a special diet/starving yourself
    you eat like a thin 5' 60 year old woman

Morning-eggs and oatmeal

Post Workout-Protein Shake either with Water or Milk

Lunch-Slices of Turkeyon whole wheat with a slice of Cheese on top, Sometimes Mixed Greens w/ oil/dressing

Snack-nuts, fruit, whey

Dinner-Chicken, veggies, beans/rice/sweet potato

Cottage cheese and PB b4 bed
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    500 calorie deflect.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Read the sticky at the top about calculating your calories/macros. Start with about a 500 calorie deficit. Monitor your progress. Adjust in a couple weeks as necessary. Rinse, repeat.