DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

135 + BW(190) hammer chins and 315X1 front squats vid & pics

Attached Images
    "Perfect is boring but to be Human is beautiful."

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

"Women could fake orgasms but men could fake an entire relationship"

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice lifts, although I dont recommend the plates under the feet
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSmoove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gr8Ape View Post
    nice lifts, although I dont recommend the plates under the feet
    why?

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DSmoove View Post
    why?
    more stress on the knees, and makes it less natural (at least for me)
    unless you really feel it more in your quads and if thats your goal, I think you can get more stability and hip drive from being flat on your feet
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

Originally Posted by Gr8Ape View Post
    more stress on the knees, and makes it less natural (at least for me)
    unless you really feel it more in your quads and if thats your goal, I think you can get more stability and hip drive from being flat on your feet
    i see wat you are saying about the knees..its not that bad for me. it feels more confortable with the weights under my feet because of my height. It hits my quads just right.

i am aiming for 405 though..

Originally Posted by DSmoove View Post
    i see wat you are saying about the knees..its not that bad for me. it feels more confortable with the weights under my feet because of my height. It hits my quads just right.

i am aiming for 405 though..
    thats a solid goal, thing is your gonna need more power from your hips and glutes if you wanna get there,

try box squats to see if youre comfortable without "underheels" that exercices really helps for hip drive
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do people go out farther than the safety bars extend when they squat lol? if you fail, the weight is just gonna come crashing down on YOU, rather than the supports.
    Life is not the opposite of death, death is the opposite of birth; life is eternal.

The ritual goes: same window, different visual.

kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good lifts man keep it up

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DSmoove I commend you for going so heavy and really pushing yourself in the gym. you have obviously put alot of work into your physique. I would like to see you get the full benefit of the front squat by tweaking your form to allow you to get your hip below your knee. By dropping your back side more you will engage more muscle. You may have to sacrifice some weight initially but your strength will improve beyond what your doing now once you use full range of motion.

Keep up the good work...and here is an example.

See where your hip is in this at the bottom, compared to the below picture where the hip is below the knee.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_newguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    strong pull ups