Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50) AtTheWall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For quality of women, is it better to research on the internet before visiting message parlors, call girls and gogo bars or just show up and check them randomly?

naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mr_ben View Post
    those aint ladyboys brah. isnt it?
    they are

those are some of the "best" ladyboys i saw, the only way we could tell they were dudes was by their voice

they wanted to make a "sandwich" with my buddy.. good thing he wasnt too drunk and realized they were ladyboys

GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For quality of women, is it better to research on the internet before visiting message parlors, call girls and gogo bars or just show up and check them randomly?
    I think it is better to walk and look for your 10/10.

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GeeBees View Post

Heh I've been thinking about studying in Bangkok, would be awesome experience I guess.

O trust me, I like bangkok for the experience, but Bangkok is for a short term stay. Im talking 5 days is plenty. You will want to move on after that. Its to be experienced, not lived in. Go for like 3 days the first time. I dont know how people stay there for 2 weeks.

Not yet but I will.

Wow, im surprised. Your in Thailand and you havnt been for a massage ? What are you waiting for ? What too expensive for you ?

I am from Poland.

LOL bro, i said "i make you nice soot" Enjoy the rest of your time and go get a relaxing massage. Doesnt matter if shes not hot.

Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post
    long way to travel just for that

You could have a much hotter girl for 1 hour in poland for 1000-2000baht
    I think he just went for a holiday to another country, its a completely different thing. But 1000-2000 baht for an hour is cheap. In thailand its up to you how long you spend with the girl. He just chooses to pay 500, do his business and that's it.

Originally Posted by naws88 View Post
    they are

those are some of the "best" ladyboys i saw, the only way we could tell they were dudes was by their voice

they wanted to make a "sandwich" with my buddy.. good thing he wasnt too drunk and realized they were ladyboys
    I seen the most freaken amazing ladyboy in bangkok about 10 times hotter. But once I heard her speak, I almost puked. I didnt speak to her, I just heard her, and her voice was especially mascular and ugly.

You can tell lady boys by a few ways.

>There usually tall for some reason
    >They only hang out with other lady boys
    >If shes too perfect or attractive, she may be a ladyboy
    >Voice
    >Hands and more so feet. yerrr
    >Adams apple ? But they can have it shaved very easily
    >There more insisting and need more money to cover her hormone costs (estrogen) and surgery, or future surgery for the snip.
    >More confident
    >If she only says I suck you and thats it, be weary, its possible, and I bet many of them you cant tell by there voice.

I remember when I was in Phuket I was staying in a stunning place near the beach, it filled with beautiful timber and was the nicest place I stayed at. Anyway, I hear a serious argument outside. This guy I think he was Indian was going off his face. "why you no tell me you lady boy" "why you go with me" He wanted his money back but she wouldnt give it to him. Im talking a big crowed gathered outside, he was saying, "im going to call the police, why you no say you not lady?". O man it was heated. Went for about 7 minutes. Poor guy got rolled thinking his taking home a nice lady (female) only this one was no lady, but a lady boy.

Generally thoough, the whole ladyboy thing in this thead has been way over hyped. You don't need to worry about it. They are around, and there an excepted part of society in Thailand. There not looked down on, and they don't need to hide it. You only need to be aware, thats it. If you speak to one, you will most likely know. Just remember the above points iv given.
    Last edited by MegaPump; 06-22-2010 at 03:27 AM.

Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sayan-Jin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not yet.

No that is incorrect. You may get $5 blowjob but from freelancer on the beach road, they are usually uglier, some may have STD's.
    Some have STD's? Yeah sure

Stary co ty pierdolisz. 50% ma AIDS 50% gruźlicę. Więc pierdol te co kaszlą
    GET BIG OR DIE TRYIN'

GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think he just went for a holiday to another country, its a completely different thing. But 1000-2000 baht for an hour is cheap. In thailand its up to you how long you spend with the girl. He just chooses to pay 500, do his business and that's it.
    Yep just a holiday.

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Iv even been told by locals that some of them on beach road (at the beach) may be unclean. The standard is a lot lower too.

GeeBees, have you been to Happys a go go. Some nice girls in there. But probably out of your price range of 500 baht max. The go go bars charge a 150 -300baht bar fine just to take them out of the bar don't they ?

Where are you staying, and how much are you paying. What is the place like ?

Also when I say "I make you nice soot brother where you from" I mean " I make you a nice suit" Did you get a suit made up ?

Also If you find a chick you like and can communicate with her, go to "Ripley's believe it or not" with her. I took a nice little 19 year old girl there. She doesnt stay over night with anyone, and has her sister call her and always goes back to the club and meets up with her sister who also works there, then they go home together. But we had a good time and she liked me and told me that if I wanted to come back and see her early tomorrow and will go to Ripleys since I hadnt been. She didnt think I would go back and see her and thought id just go with someone else the next day, but I liked her and went back to see her I think not the next day but two days later. I bought her a dress off those guys that walk in the street, it cost me stuff all, I think 15-300 baht and I was happy to buy it for her. She tries it on back at my hotel and its a perfect fit, and looks nice, shes soo happy about it she jumps on me with joy. She would stay with me as long as I want and would say she doesn't care about money and to give her what I wanted. To me I feel like a rich man in Thailand and have been making above average wage for years. I like leaving tips where I can, it makes me feel fortunate, and I like the appreciation I get. I even feel for them and the way they live. But she tells me she has everything. She looks around the room, she says I have a bed, a tv, a shower a bath room, a moped (scooter), cooking stuff, she eats, she has clothes, and she even sends money back to her parents. She was telling me that the money she makes mainly goes to her parents, but no way will she tell them what she does. People don't realize that most of them do send money back to there parents and family, but she also told me to be careful of Thai girls and bull**** sob stories, and no to fall for them. Goes to show how materialistic western countrys are. And yet western countries are full of depression and unhappiness. We need this, this, and that before we can be happy, but the truth is we have everything we need right now. Apart from the basic necessities and general health, we need honest, loving (unconditional acceptance) relationships. Its not the 6 pack abs, or the sports car, or the mansion. And as the Dali Lama put it, he said, when you have a lot, you have a lot to loose. When you have little, you have little to loose, and that its ego and lack of spirituality that is the cause of suffering.. Anyway now im getting side tracked.

And another thing, if people think there is such thing as free sex in Thailand, think again, there is no free sex in Thailand. Even the free lancers in the classier clubs in Bangkok will ask for money. Im talking the young clean as classy college girls. I had a friend at work who would think he was picking them up. But he did admit "yea I know they ask you for money" LOL. He would say just give 1000 baht or what ever as a tip just to help her out. He might have said 500 or 800 cant remember. If you want free sex once a week of what ever, your best off trying your own home town. But then that's no holiday, and you still have club costs, taxi's, maybe food and your not garenteed anything. In Thailand you can have it every day or a few times a day, and its up to you long you want her to stay and how much sex you want. I don't have sex every night, even though I could have it multiple times. I also recommend not drinking too much if you dont wanna be hung over the next day. I use to drink a lot back in those days. I loved my Thai whiskey. Now days I only have a red wine or a beer, but never to get drunk. Im 31 now, and a lot has changed even in the past few years when I was taking drugs and didn't know myself.

IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IceCoal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would you hit this?

if the left one is a guy........good god mind=blown
    reps for life:theheffnerr, AlphaMisc, Ancient Olympia

++ Positive Crew ++

Pre-MCC Vol.1 Crew

Iv even been told by locals that some of them on beach road (at the beach) may be unclean. The standard is a lot lower too.
    True but some girls are nice and normal.
    GeeBees, have you been to Happys a go go. Some nice girls in there. But probably out of your price range of 500 baht max. The go go bars charge a 150 -300baht bar fine just to take them out of the bar don't they ?
    Yea bars require barfines and go go bars are even more expensive than normal bars and I am not rich so I rather shy away from them.
    Also when I say "I make you nice soot brother where you from" I mean " I make you a nice suit" Did you get a suit made up ?
    Nah waste of money for me I have been changing my weight and size constantly for a few years.
    And another thing, if people think there is such thing as free sex in Thailand, think again, there is no free sex in Thailand.
    I fuked friend from a beauty salon and never paid her. However she was angry the next day that I took another girl.

naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post

And another thing, if people think there is such thing as free sex in Thailand, think again, there is no free sex in Thailand. Even the free lancers in the classier clubs in Bangkok will ask for money. Im talking the young clean as classy college girls. I had a friend at work who would think he was picking them up. But he did admit "yea I know they ask you for money" LOL. He would say just give 1000 baht or what ever as a tip just to help her out. He might have said 500 or 800 cant remember. If you want free sex once a week of what ever, your best off trying your own home town. But then that's no holiday, and you still have club costs, taxi's, maybe food and your not garenteed anything. In Thailand you can have it every day or a few times a day, and its up to you long you want her to stay and how much sex you want. I don't have sex every night, even though I could have it multiple times. I also recommend not drinking too much if you dont wanna be hung over the next day. I use to drink a lot back in those days. I loved my Thai whiskey. Now days I only have a red wine or a beer, but never to get drunk. Im 31 now, and a lot has changed even in the past few years when I was taking drugs and didn't know myself.
    Dude that is completely false

If you hang out in places like pattaya and phuket it might be hard to find legit girls but you can definitely have sex with normal girls without paying.

I met plenty of normal girls in Bangkok that I banged on a regular basis without paying ****. Some even paid for dinner and drinks.

Plenty of my friends picked up lots of girls too without paying. If you are young, white and got a little bit of game you can easily pick up nice girls in clubs that arent pros.

Right you can also pick up girls that have normal jobs but they sometimes expect something more than one night stand.

Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000)
    how much for plane tix
    420 Crew, Look Younger than Actual Age Crew, Manlet/Little Crew, Wagon/Hatchback Crew, Sportbike Crew

800$ but I flew from Poland

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Siema Polak.
    Just a weight lifter

witam

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where do you live in Poland? I was born and raised in Canada but moved to Elblag 2 years ago to give it a try, only lasted 7 months. I'm back here same place but will be moving there again after highschool (more opportunities).
    Just a weight lifter

Nah waste of money for me I have been changing my weight and size constantly for a few years.

Yea im totally sick of those guys. I just wanted to hear what you have to say about them. But apparently there legit, they really can make you a quality suit using quality material for a fraction of the cost.
    Dude that is completely false

If you hang out in places like pattaya and phuket it might be hard to find legit girls but you can definitely have sex with normal girls without paying.

Legit girls ? Can you clarify ? Normal girls ? As in non pro's or general tourist ?

I met plenty of normal girls in Bangkok that I banged on a regular basis without paying ****. Some even paid for dinner and drinks.

Im smelling bull****

Plenty of my friends picked up lots of girls too without paying. If you are young, white and got a little bit of game you can easily pick up nice girls in clubs that arent pros.

Thai girls will usually ask for money, weather you or you buddys want to admit it. at least 500baht. She will say she needs the money for something. But, there may be some truth to what your saying if you go to the right places. Your right, my memory just came back. I remember the first trip I took to Thailand, it was late, I just arrived, I went to the hotel, changed into some shorts and relaxed and watched a bit of cable to unwind from the flight from Australia. I was staying in the best hotel iv stayed in in my whole life anywhere in the world. Anyway after a short while, although I was tired and it looked a bit like a scary place for the first time by myself, I decided to go for a walk and get something to eat and have a bit of a look. I ended up at this club, it was classy, but there arnt many of them in Thailand. Anyway, although I wasnt dressed I managed to get it and he said next time where shoes and pants or we really cant let you in. Anyway he made an exception this time, I think he had pride in the place .I went in and it was like a normal club. I pretty much had a scotch and left. Compared to everyone else I was under dressed, and I was also by myself, while everyone else was with there friends and dancing. I liked the place but I was self conscious and a bit tired from the flight. I thought stuff it for tonight, i'll either come back or what ever. I walked out and this guy on a tuk tuk says "i'll take you hear and there " "where are you going" I happily said with a smile im just walking, I dont know where im going. I spoke to him breifly, he pulls out this card with all these girls that look like models. He said "i'll take you here". It was a spa massage place and that night the first time I went there was fantastic. She was awsome, she loved it big time, I even ****ed her in the arse. The whole first experience at the spa massage place was awsome. Anyway I remember my tuk tuk driver telling me he would take me to all these places where I can go dance and don't have to pay. I just wasnt too keen on going to those nice clubs by myself. So yea, maybe you can pick up for free. I know in Pattaya there are a few clubs that I havnt tried, Phucket I didnt spend too long there. But generally in Pattaya its "no money, no honey" as the T-shirt says. Its pretty much a red light district. I'll keep it in mind for next time and see what happens. My mate at work was saying he was picking up every night and that I should go, i'll love it and wont want to come back. I would say to him there all pros arnt they ? He would say that some of them do ask for some money for this and that but give em 500 or something and thats it. He said dont give em 1000 or 1500. So yeah maybe your right. I'll try a few clubs next time if I go back. Apparently there all students who go to Bangkok to study. I'll go next time for sure
    ]]]

iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iamtough is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Where do you live in Poland? I was born and raised in Canada but moved to Elblag 2 years ago to give it a try, only lasted 7 months. I'm back here same place but will be moving there again after highschool (more opportunities).
    wtf? canada sounds much better than poland..

]]]
    Legit girls I mean girls that either go to school or have normal jobs and wont ask for money after you bang them.

And I'm not bull****ting, I spent 6 months there going to school. I hooked up with several college girls and even some older girls too.

If you step out of the red light districts you can find real clubs where college girls go and they love meeting foreigners. Although the good places will be hard to find if you don't know your way around as the taxi drivers always want to take you to massage spas or strip clubs.

So many people miss out on the real Thailand because they think its all Pattaya and hookers but theres much more to it.

Its funny actually my first night in Bangkok a tuk tuk driver took us to a spa massage place. We asked him to take us to a legit massage place cause we were tired from the flight. We walk in to building and see about 20 hot girls sitting behind a glass all with numbers on them. We were just thinking what in the fuk? We pussied out and left the place but it would have been fun to try.

Near Katowice - southern Poland.

Legit girls I mean girls that either go to school or have normal jobs and wont ask for money after you bang them.

And I'm not bull****ting, I spent 6 months there going to school. I hooked up with several college girls and even some older girls too.

If you step out of the red light districts you can find real clubs where college girls go and they love meeting foreigners. Although the good places will be hard to find if you don't know your way around as the taxi drivers always want to take you to massage spas or strip clubs.

So many people miss out on the real Thailand because they think its all Pattaya and hookers but theres much more to it.

Its funny actually my first night in Bangkok a tuk tuk driver took us to a spa massage place. We asked him to take us to a legit massage place cause we were tired from the flight. We walk in to building and see about 20 hot girls sitting behind a glass all with numbers on them. We were just thinking what in the fuk? We pussied out and left the place but it would have been fun to try.
    That's a different story then.

The spa massage place was fun the first time, but I must admit I dont think its really hygenic. Part of the service they lather up an inflateble mattress with warm soapy beads. This is after they clean you in the spa. Anyway, you lie down, they put the warm beady soapy water on you and do body slides on you. Thats all good, you like that, but what I dont like is that when your on your front, even though the mattress is hosed down and has soapy warm water on it, there was still another guys cock on there. The spa gets cleaned every time, but it wouldnt be disinfected to Australian or US standards.

Theres also another spa massage place thats freaken massive. Its the size of a hotel and has lifts and everything. Theres over 80+ girls. Theres superstars and then theres the other girls. All the girls are young and attractive, and there supposed to be all students studying in Bangkok. But like I said, its expensive. You can get the same in Australia, only not as long, and they must go through so much water it would be illegal in Australia. These guys dont **** around either with prices. Im pretty sure the mob owns it.

Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump
    420 Crew, Look Younger than Actual Age Crew, Manlet/Little Crew, Wagon/Hatchback Crew, Sportbike Crew

themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) themethod7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump
    Moorish Latte-drinking Elitist

Brazilian Crew [<Θ>]

52 Books in 52 Weeks Crew [7/52] - Currently Reading: Beyond A.I. by J. Storrs Hall
    Read: 20th century ghosts; Elantris; Infinite Reality; Sex and love with robots; The Singularity Is Near; Physics of the future; The 7 habits of highly effective people;

Misc Reading Crew

slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100)

So where would you recommend to go rather than just RLD and Pattaya for a white dude travelling alone to have fun, pick up girls?

Did you stay in Bangkok long? Did you go to khoa san road? soi cowboy, nana, patpong, RCA? etc..

Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post
    So where would you recommend to go rather than just RLD and Pattaya for a white dude travelling alone to have fun, pick up girls?

Did you stay in Bangkok long? Did you go to khoa san road? soi cowboy, nana, patpong, RCA? etc..
    I stayed in Bangkok for about 5 months

Khao san road is a big backpacker tourist area, its cool to check out once i guess, i didnt go there too oftern

soi cowboy and nana are the red light districts, cowboy is basically a small street with nothing but strip clubs on each side, its a fun place to look at some tities, go there if you want to pick up pros, nana is old and isnt as good as cowboy, patpong is also similar but cowboy is the best for strip clubs

RCA has good clubs, its always fun, lots of foreigners there but you can pick up locals too.
    Ratchada, is another good clubbing area, there are a lot less tourists here and the crowd is younger college girls, i found that a lot of them didnt speak english as well so it was a little more difficult. Ekkamai is the third good clubbing spot. This one is more upscale but still fun. You'll find lambos and ferraris parked outside the clubs here so dress nice.

Outside of Bangkok i recommend going to the Andaman coast and doing some island hopping. Theres tons of different places to pick from here, you can go from a party island full of tourists like koh phi phi to koh yao where you can have the beach all to yourself and explore the little fishing villages by motorbike. The scenery is also amazing here, some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
    Id recommend koh phi phi for partying and railay for rockclimbing and the scenery. You can also check out koh phangan on the gulf side for the full moon party which is one of the biggest parties in the world.

Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Monger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

OP

when you get back to Poland get checks for STDs and report back here.

Also, have you ever banged any polish hookers? I do when I am on business in Europe and have to say they are better than Asians.

Dziekuje!!!
    Last edited by Monger; 06-26-2010 at 04:50 PM.

Did you guys hear about the speed boat crash in Ko Samoi ? It was on Australian news. Two speed boats crashed coming back from the full moon party. ^ Australians were injured and are now at Ko Samoi hospital.

Anyone been to the full moon part ? Id say go there is you wanna pick up for free.

I stayed in Bangkok for about 5 months

Khao san road is a big backpacker tourist area, its cool to check out once i guess, i didnt go there too oftern

soi cowboy and nana are the red light districts, cowboy is basically a small street with nothing but strip clubs on each side, its a fun place to look at some tities, go there if you want to pick up pros, nana is old and isnt as good as cowboy, patpong is also similar but cowboy is the best for strip clubs

RCA has good clubs, its always fun, lots of foreigners there but you can pick up locals too.
    Ratchada, is another good clubbing area, there are a lot less tourists here and the crowd is younger college girls, i found that a lot of them didnt speak english as well so it was a little more difficult. Ekkamai is the third good clubbing spot. This one is more upscale but still fun. You'll find lambos and ferraris parked outside the clubs here so dress nice.

Outside of Bangkok i recommend going to the Andaman coast and doing some island hopping. Theres tons of different places to pick from here, you can go from a party island full of tourists like koh phi phi to koh yao where you can have the beach all to yourself and explore the little fishing villages by motorbike. The scenery is also amazing here, some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
    Id recommend koh phi phi for partying and railay for rockclimbing and the scenery. You can also check out koh phangan on the gulf side for the full moon party which is one of the biggest parties in the world.
    I wouldn't mind an island to myself. Or maybe me and a few girls. Whats this RCA ?

Do you guys know Dennis "the menace" James owned Universe Gym in Pattaya. He trained there too, but the place closed down when he got busted selling extasy pills out of his gym. You can see him training in his Pattaya Gym in his training video "this is the way i do it". He said he takes a boat to another island and it would be just him and the monkeys, and the little monkeys will mess with you LOL.

when you get back to Poland get checks for STDs and report back here.

Also, have you ever banged any polish hookers? I do when I am on business in Europe and have to say they are better than Asians.

Dziekuje!!!
    I am back but not going to check for std's, the only girl I banged without condom was actually normal girl who worked at beauty salon.
    Hows the economy? How are the protests?
    Thai baht is pretty strong if you compare present situation with "few years ago".
    No more protests since 27th may from what I've heard.

Did you guys hear about the speed boat crash in Ko Samoi ? It was on Australian news. Two speed boats crashed coming back from the full moon party. ^ Australians were injured and are now at Ko Samoi hospital.

Anyone been to the full moon part ? Id say go there is you wanna pick up for free.

I wouldn't mind an island to myself. Or maybe me and a few girls. Whats this RCA ?
    RCA is just a club area in Bangkok. A couple good clubs all close together.

the full moon party was nuts, its hard to describe it. good place to pick up tourist chick there for sure