Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GeeBees View Post
    They are easily avaliable, haven't checked prices yet though.
    And about coke and other drugs it is a big NO NO in Thailand, you can have a life sentence or death penalty for even small ammounts of weed.
    Damn lol
    No biggy, can't wait to start traveling.
    Thailand this year, euro trip + america next year fuk yeah!

GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10)

GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10) GeeBees is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    up for more questions

MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    How have you been lookling after your money OP? Do the hotels have safes? Are the clubs busy every night?

It is pretty safe, I have a safebox in my room and yea most of them are busy.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    went to (Chalong )phucket the beggining of this year, thai trianing in tigers gym,going back in septmber for another 6 weeks
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweeeeeeeet I'm going to Malaysia and Thailand July 10th.

Know a good place to stay in Ko Tao?

Also, should I stay on Ko Samui or Ko phangan? Which has nicer beaches and would
    be funner/better to stay at?
    **CANADIAN CREW**

Get ripped, or die trying...

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vancityrider View Post
    Sweeeeeeeet I'm going to Malaysia and Thailand July 10th.

Know a good place to stay in Ko Tao?

Also, should I stay on Ko Samui or Ko phangan? Which has nicer beaches and would
    be funner/better to stay at?
    where in Malaysia and Thailand ure going?

langkawi, Malaysia?
    Phuket, Thailand?

vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vancityrider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mr_ben View Post
    where in Malaysia and Thailand ure going?

langkawi, Malaysia?
    Phuket, Thailand?
    KL in Malaysia for a few days then going up to the gulf coast of Thailand.
    Staying on Ko Tao for a while, then just not sure about staying the rest of
    the time on Samui or Phangan
    **CANADIAN CREW**

Get ripped, or die trying...

I'm genetically like this bmorrell's Avatar
    bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000) bmorrell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everytime is a good time, december - march is high season (best weather, biggest prices, a lot of people) april - november is a low season (more rainy days, smaller prices).
    I am not sure what does party mean for you but Pattaya is not a place to see the culture. It's fukin devil's den full of hookers, not much between despair and ecstasy.
    And about accommodation depends how comfortable you want it to be. I'm staying at pretty average guest house but it is cheap though.
    Would you suggest going during high season or low season? This would be in the semi-distant future but it is definitely happening. When is better to go for someone in your situation? (20-21, good looking, wants to explore the country and eat the food, f*ck the girls, just escape for a while and have a blast...)

Any cities you'd recommend for someone young that just wants to party? Most importantly, any sites that are good for finding a guesthouse? Obviously hotels would be expensive and not practical for 3-4 weeks.
    1k+

muscle confusion works best for making gains. thats why it's important to curl in the squat rack. you mind prepares to do squats but instead you do curls. this leads to a muscle overload and bulging biceps.

Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not yet.
    What is full moon party?

Haven't bought yet but I am going to buy some for me and my mate, first cycle.

No that is incorrect. You may get $5 blowjob but from freelancer on the beach road, they are usually uglier, some may have STD's.
    koh plangan

op,,,,, PICS??
    420 Crew, Look Younger than Actual Age Crew, Manlet/Little Crew, Wagon/Hatchback Crew, Sportbike Crew

Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000) Daly_City is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Own3r View Post
    Pataya is epic! Parents own a condo there on the shore, great food, super cheap and the climate is A+. They go there in the winter ...
    can i borrow condo for $200/week?

i need a place to stay there so my shiit doesnt get jacked there
    420 Crew, Look Younger than Actual Age Crew, Manlet/Little Crew, Wagon/Hatchback Crew, Sportbike Crew

Originally Posted by Bk1Jammin View Post
    He was good friends with one of the dudes who owned a bar on the beach for a longggg time and the guy wanted to sell. My bro asked him if he could wait until his time was done in Afghanistan and he said yes so now I have a place to live/party/plow hookers when I go to Thailand hahah.
    wat?

misc pattaya?

naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bmorrell View Post
    Would you suggest going during high season or low season? This would be in the semi-distant future but it is definitely happening. When is better to go for someone in your situation? (20-21, good looking, wants to explore the country and eat the food, f*ck the girls, just escape for a while and have a blast...)

Any cities you'd recommend for someone young that just wants to party? Most importantly, any sites that are good for finding a guesthouse? Obviously hotels would be expensive and not practical for 3-4 weeks.
    I spent about 5 months in Thailand this year so I can give you some tips.

The biggest tourist parties happen in high season Dec-Feb but prices will be higher during that time. April or May is a decent time to go because crowds and prices will be less but its not quite rainy season yet - although that is the hottest time of year. April is a cool time to go because you will see the Thai new year which is a week long celebration where everyone has water fights in the street and parties - its a blast trust me.

There are tons of cool places to travel to in Thailand, Id say you need atleast 4 weeks to explore it. Don't spend all your time in Phuket or Pattaya unless you like banging hookers and hanging out with fat 40 year old sex tourists. Those places are really touristy and relatively expensive and have crappy beaches compared to other places.

Bangkok has great clubs and night life but it might be hard for a tourist to find the good places. You wont have a problem meeting legit Thai chicks if you're a decent looking white dude. Make sure to check out Ko Phangan for the full moon party. They happen at the end of every month and its a total ****show with thousands of people partying on the beach all night. Ko Phi Phi also has a good beach party scene but its pretty touristy.

Don't worry about accomodation prices. On many of the islands and even Bangkok you can stay for pretty cheap if you dont need a fancy resort or hotel. On one of the islands I stayed in a beach bungalow for $5 a night.

One of my favourite things to do was go island hopping and explore the islands by motorbike. Just ride around and meet some local girls and check out the amazing scenery - it doesnt get better than that. Make sure to check out the less touristy places its worth it trust me.

naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) naws88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vancityrider View Post
    KL in Malaysia for a few days then going up to the gulf coast of Thailand.
    Staying on Ko Tao for a while, then just not sure about staying the rest of
    the time on Samui or Phangan
    Samui tends to cater more to the high end tourists

Phangan has a great nightlife and a younger crowd. Try to be there at the end of the month for the full moon party. If you cant then dont worry they have parties there almost every week - black moon party, jungle party, half moon party etc

MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MusclePrime is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brah, how much is this trip costing you? I want to hit up Thailand next year.

I took 2200 euro with me but I am not going to spend all.
    And the flight cost me ~780$

up again

UNDEFEATABLE! STINGRAY FhsDeTxFball's Avatar
    FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500)
    u smoke bud son
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    RESPECT MY JOIN DATE. and authority ;)
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

wut?

Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boond0ck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yao, i was in sattahip a few years ago... amazing town. stayed at the SIBA school in Bangkok too. Want to go back

UNDEFEATABLE! STINGRAY FhsDeTxFball's Avatar
    FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500) FhsDeTxFball is not very helpful. (-500)
    wut?
    can u get weed in thailand? how much is it? good ****?
    Come and take it
    TEXAS
    RESPECT MY JOIN DATE. and authority ;)
    Bayern Munich, Texas A&M

peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peco_12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from experinece thailand is awsome, great cheap ass place to do some dirty things
    Sig line can't be a novel

OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How long you gonna be there?

And advice for someone who has never been to Thailand? I'll be going in September so reading up on the place.

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol I have considered teaching english in a foreign country when I graduate with my bachelors, which will be next may.. I have read it is easy to teach in thailand, I may end up going there for a year. Legal Roids + Easy Bitches + Some teaching = fun as **** for a year lol Gonna get jacked and **** hundreds of bitches
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50) khshayarsha will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You checked out any Muay-thai gyms? I may head there for a few months before i go off to college to train. Pataya may be the wrong place for that though? How much is a cycle there with PCT?

jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000) jr gong is just really nice. (+1000)
    That hooker with the pizza is pretty f*cking hot. gjdm.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold a higher esteem to those who think alike than those who think differently - Friedrich Nietzsche

Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    lol I have considered teaching english in a foreign country when I graduate with my bachelors, which will be next may.. I have read it is easy to teach in thailand, I may end up going there for a year. Legal Roids + Easy Bitches + Some teaching = fun as **** for a year lol Gonna get jacked and **** hundreds of bitches
    I met some teacher while I was there. They all loved it some started off on 6 month contracts but ended up staying for 2 years.