DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

best apatite suppressant?

What will make me wanna eat less? I did the ec stack and was losing amazing... but now i started a full time job and cannot do the ec stack 2 times a day and sit there with that caffeine running thought my body... so my ? is whats the best apatite suppressant?
    I rep back everyone 1k+... just sayin

WITTY1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WITTY1601 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OEP has worked for me. When i do take it and get hungry it seems that i eat a lot less before i feel satisfied.

DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrinkinSizeOn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oep=got it oxy elite...any other recommendations?
    Last edited by rkolode; 06-15-2010 at 08:51 PM.

bump

ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClapDemCheeks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll take ape tit for $800, Alex. Why can't you have caff in your system for work? Too jittery? Lower the dose a bit. Should get decent suppression but not over stimulation. Never had anything else work other than stims. Drink a lot of water, eat a lot of green veggies with meals, and chew/eat mad slow.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    try meltdown..
    it does have caffine in it but it is very mild , and enhances mood.. i call them happy pills ,... oh yeah AND they kill your appitite

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OEP was kinda crazy. I didnt eat. It was like I couldn't get myself to eat, I had to force the food down when I started to feel weak. very effective imo

Registered User TheHeirApparent's Avatar
    TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeirApparent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    honestly bro, eat broccolli with every meal, and just pop a peice of chewing gum in your mouth. nothing too fancy.
    Point the biggest skeptic out, I'll make him a believer.

R.I.P. Koloseum Gym

LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131240113

SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10) SwoleMeat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    EC stack will absolutely demolish your appatite

well it did mine and for alot of other people as ive read

sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes! I wanna know the answer to this also. Already got some good tips to check out in this thread, thanks so much, guys!!

I have done the ECA stack also. It works while I take it, but I usually bounce back up after I go off it. Anyone else experience that? Seems counterproductive for burning off 5 pounds in a week or two to have it bounce back - I need something to keep my appetite from coming back after an ECA stack for a couple of weeks...

OEP and Meltdown sound good - where can I get some more info about this?

I was in the health store today and saw a couple of things I'd like to try that attack appetite and cravings from a different angle. 5-htp. I've known about this supp but didn't know that it was supposed to help with reducing carb cravings. Trials say weight loss is a side effect of 5-htp and I had no idea!

Then, has anyone heard of PGX - it apparently works with your blood sugar to keep it stabilized. Much of the appetite that we want to find ways to suppress probably comes from blood sugar rather than anything else, right? What do you think about that? So using these two you'd be controlling your appetite from a different angle. Worth a try, right? I always find the ECA stack is really kind of hard on both body and mind, while 5-htp and PGX would actually be healing and balancing - side effects would be a better mood, for example, and better health in general.

Never heard of PGX before today, but I picked up the flier, and if anyone would like, I can post up some of the quotes from there. Honestly, I think it's what I want and need It's not tooooo spency but probably about $30/mo or so. Should I post the websites on the brochure? Don't know if I can since I'm brand spankin new to the forum.

Looking forward to some feedback, thanks...
    Sammy O.
    here's me - http://sammy-o-sammy.blogspot.com/

LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10) LAspl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oep man it works great at that.

sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100) sammygirl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey - so I was at another supplement store today and asked the owner about PGX - I was picking up some ephedrine, lol... some people never learn. Anyways, he told me it's basically glorified fiber. I guess the benefit in having it in a pill form is it's easier than downing flax cereal for breakfast and after dinner. But it's the fiber that controls your blood sugar. Maybe I'll try doing psyllium drinks in the AM and eat the flax cereal as much as I can stand... anyways, I'm new here, so I'm gonna surf around and see if I can find any more threads about this - the fiber/appetite connection, and PGX. Def. gonna get some 5-htp - forgot about it again today

cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take a look at Betancourt's Ripped Juice Extreme man. The energy and appetite suppressant aspects of the product are amazing and we received some killer reviews of the product.

Here's a link to the review thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+review+thread
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Adrenalean has been known to provide some appetite suppression. Plenty of feedback mentioning this.

You can grab a free sample through bb.com too.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...drenalean.html

tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Smoking or chewing tobacco.

Not healthy alternatives what so ever but they do supress appetite.

tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sammygirl View Post
    Yes! I wanna know the answer to this also. Already got some good tips to check out in this thread, thanks so much, guys!!

I have done the ECA stack also. It works while I take it, but I usually bounce back up after I go off it. Anyone else experience that? Seems counterproductive for burning off 5 pounds in a week or two to have it bounce back - I need something to keep my appetite from coming back after an ECA stack for a couple of weeks...

OEP and Meltdown sound good - where can I get some more info about this?

I was in the health store today and saw a couple of things I'd like to try that attack appetite and cravings from a different angle. 5-htp. I've known about this supp but didn't know that it was supposed to help with reducing carb cravings. Trials say weight loss is a side effect of 5-htp and I had no idea!

Then, has anyone heard of PGX - it apparently works with your blood sugar to keep it stabilized. Much of the appetite that we want to find ways to suppress probably comes from blood sugar rather than anything else, right? What do you think about that? So using these two you'd be controlling your appetite from a different angle. Worth a try, right? I always find the ECA stack is really kind of hard on both body and mind, while 5-htp and PGX would actually be healing and balancing - side effects would be a better mood, for example, and better health in general.

Never heard of PGX before today, but I picked up the flier, and if anyone would like, I can post up some of the quotes from there. Honestly, I think it's what I want and need It's not tooooo spency but probably about $30/mo or so. Should I post the websites on the brochure? Don't know if I can since I'm brand spankin new to the forum.

Looking forward to some feedback, thanks...
    Sammy O.
    When you say your weight is bouncing back after the ECA.... are you changing your diet back or doing something differently? Every time I've come off ECA the weight has always stayed off. If you decide to run ECA again add in Driven Sports Lean Xtreme... best fat loss EVER. I'd run that combo for 4 weeks.

igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50) igoyee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SwoleMeat View Post
    EC stack will absolutely demolish your appatite

well it did mine and for alot of other people as ive read
    im on day 7 of the ec stack and ever since taking it I am actually more hungry then ever? It also gives me absolutely no jitters? I guess some people react to it differently?

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fiber
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by tenaciousj View Post
    When you say your weight is bouncing back after the ECA.... are you changing your diet back or doing something differently? Every time I've come off ECA the weight has always stayed off. If you decide to run ECA again add in Driven Sports Lean Xtreme... best fat loss EVER. I'd run that combo for 4 weeks.
    tx - I will look into this DSLX - never heard of it. I don't know if it's a female thing, but the ECA curbs my appetite, and I don't want to eat junk. After I get off it, the cravings come back and I am tempted by the same things I'm always tempted by. Working on this now, so that this time it will be different, just by adding more fiber and the 5-htp I don't want to take off this 5 lbs and yo-yo again, it's pointless...

JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000) JC32 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are looking strictly for appetite supression, check out our LiveLong Raspberry Ketones: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/li...ryketones.html.
    ~ Julie
    MS, ATC, NASM-PES

LIVELONG Nutrition Rep
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/live/live.htm

Trained by: Ryan Rogerson (Rog447)
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer/Specialist In Performance Nutrition
    www.rogersonfitness.com

I have God on my side ! jrmuscle's Avatar
    jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

a few things have worked for me

i used suppressor chewies for a few weeks when cutting it helped tremendously
    -Joey_
    I expect respect when i give respect
    I put forth effort and determination
    I AM A BODY BUILDER

Honesty is the best policy ;)