Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy I honestly believe acne is a worst curse than being fat or bald (dead srs)

Here's my breakdown of reasons why:

Being fat or bald- takes a long, slow period of time to happen
    Getting an acne breakout - Can happen at any time without warning

Being bald - Can make you look tough, like Vin Diesel
    Being fat- Can make you look like the funny, doesn't take himself too serious, guy of the group
    Having acne- Can make you look like a virgin who browses reddit, or in worst cases, a deformed monster from a horror movie

Hide fat- Wear big clothes
    Hide baldness- wear a hat/wig
    Hide acne- Can not, unless you want to wear makeup and be on that ****gy time

Some girls have a big guy fetish.
    Some girls don't mind if a guy doesn't have hair, especially if he is older.
    Girls think acne is completely gross. Would not kiss/10.

Not to mention...the dreaded acne scars which LAST FOREVER and in some cases, look worse than the actual acne. Ugh.

DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000) DunkinD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry bro...having bad acne would suck. I saw my buddy who broke out bad and I always wondered how they shave.
    "The distance between your dreams and reality is called discipline"

IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IndianMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    agreed op it's why i jizz on my face regularly............

oh shout wrong thread.

Registered User BrofessorXavier's Avatar
    BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have had acne since the end of 5th grade. Went to the dermatologist and used all kinds of antibiotics (ones that gave me heartburn) and creams (that bleached my clothes) that didn't work. Decided to take the plunge and use Accutane (isotretinoin). I just came off of it a few months ago and my acne is gone. There are scars everywhere but my derm gave me some cream that is clearing up.

My advice to anyone who has acne is to research Accutane (if antibiotics and creams haven't worked for you) and take it if you can withstand the sides (dry lips, aches, possible hairloss, blood tests every month, possible permanent sides, etc.). Luckily for me, the sides are all but gone except I now have a receding hairline (which will hopefully grow back, read it could take months) but the acne is gone and I couldn't be happier srs. Now hopefully the scars will be gone too.

FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FallOutBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DunkinD View Post
    Sorry bro...having bad acne would suck. I saw my buddy who broke out bad and I always wondered how they shave.
    I started using a beard trimmer because I'm afraid if I try to shave with razors it will make me breakout more. I think it has a few times.

Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dem feels I only sorta know. Never had acne problems but if a single pimple popped up, especially those big under the skin type, my confidence is now ZERO until i popped that fuker or it goes away. Couldn't imagine having bad acne 24/7.

Feels like science should be able to fix dat chit up already.

Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkeen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not as bad as being a manlet

BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BloodyUge1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wash your f**king face

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so u would rather be brain dead than have acne

k den
    **Sets the thermostat in my room to 69 so they know crew**

*nutsack smells worse than raw sewage crew*

paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000) paxman85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My acne isnt too bad, im a littke bit worried about scars in the future though, my parents both told me they had bad acne in their teens and neither of them have any scars from it so im hoping that ill be ok

keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000) keepitnatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    False being below 5'7 is worse

Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Aonix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Never had acne but I feels for u brahs that do must fukin suck balls.

BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000) BrofessorXavier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by paxman85 View Post
    My acne isnt too bad, im a littke bit worried about scars in the future though, my parents both told me they had bad acne in their teens and neither of them have any scars from it so im hoping that ill be ok
    Scars start to fade and disappear a little, and if you're really that worried you can get the laser treatment, which makes the scars a lot less noticeable. Actually thinking about getting that done myself.

Originally Posted by BrofessorXavier View Post
    Scars start to fade and disappear a little, and if you're really that worried you can get the laser treatment, which makes the scars a lot less noticeable. Actually thinking about getting that done myself.
    It's probably really expensive. I better start saving some serious cash.

PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    you can get rid of acne, you an't fully get rid of baldness

zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zeronotyethero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Luckily for me, the sides are all but gone except I now have a receding hairline (which will hopefully grow back, read it could take months) but the acne is gone and I couldn't be happier srs. Now hopefully the scars will be gone too.
    Got some bad news for you about your hairline and the scars...

It may just be genetic, but I used to have a good hairline and my hair was pretty thick, but after using accutane I noticed my hair had started to thin out. That was 5 years ago and its only gotten worse. Granted my hair isn't super thin, but it is noticeable thinner and my hairline is just stupid as fykk looking.

As for the scarring, the darkness will go down, but if you have any pitting, its pretty much good night sweet prince.

My acne was getting completely outta hand though, so there was no other option. The pros almost outweugh the con's for me. My skin does definitely look better and the breakouts I have aren't too serious.

Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    It's probably really expensive. I better start saving some serious cash.
    I haven't discussed price with my derm yet, but she gave me some cream to use that seems to be working before using lasers because lasers are expensive.

Originally Posted by zeronotyethero View Post
    Got some bad news for you about your hairline and the scars...

It may just be genetic, but I used to have a good hairline and my hair was pretty thick, but after using accutane I noticed my hair had started to thin out. That was 5 years ago and its only gotten worse. Granted my hair isn't super thin, but it is noticeable thinner and my hairline is just stupid as fykk looking.

As for the scarring, the darkness will go down, but if you have any pitting, its pretty much good night sweet prince.

My acne was getting completely outta hand though, so there was no other option. The pros almost outweugh the con's for me. My skin does definitely look better and the breakouts I have aren't too serious.
    Yeah my dad and grandpa are both bald, but on my mom's side literally everyone has hair well into their 80s/90s so I'm hoping I have those hair genetics. I'm really not too worried about scars though, I'd keep the scars if I could just get my hairline back...

demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 is far less easier to control than others or even mask properly if you're a guy

Registered User packerfanfrommd's Avatar
    packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) packerfanfrommd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **** what everyone else says about accutane, take it. I had terrible acne, confidence was absolutely zero but doctor wouldn't let me go on accutane. Said **** it, ordered it online. Took 25 mg for 6 months and it cleared up everything and my confidence is 10/10 and have been way more successful with girls. Acne doesn't come back, except when my diet goes to **** and around 3 very tiny surface ones come up then disapear the next day.
    Reps on sight: Ect0, Tiacampo

socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you fuking ******* LISTEN TO ME

THE REST OF YOU FUKING *******S LISTEN UP AS WELL

5 years ago I had one of the worst cases you can possibly imagine, my back, face, chest, arms, stomach.. even my legs sometimes it was just everywhere.

Then one day, within a week and a half it 99% of it absolutely vanished..

I've had 7 people try what I found out and all 7 of them have had the same results. Stay the fuk away from accutane until you try this:

It turns out hot showers were the main culprit as it agitates the skin, there's more to it but I don't have time to sit here and give you every single fuking detail so here is what you do:

take a shower as you normally would, start on hot like always
    after 20 seconds, turn the hot water all the way off
    take it like a man for 20 seconds, cold water only
    turn the hot water back on, 20 seconds again
    repeat this for like 5 or 6 times. Do not keep doing this over like 10, your skin will turn almost completely red.
    get out on a cold note not a hote note, you will never again get out on a hot or warm note.
    immediately get out of the steamy bathroom, I mean fuking IMMEDIATELY LEAVE get a towel around you and gtfo
    go in front of a strong fan and air dry yourself. Do not dry yourself off at all, air dry yourself, take it like a man no whining stfu
    take at least 7-10 minutes to do this.
    done.

to this day since I stumbled upon this, I have never had another problem with acne.
    Actually prefer Plato crew

Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    ✖ NO PORN ✖

"Which desirest thou the most? Is it the gratification of thy desires of each day, a jewel, a bit of
    finery, better raiment, more food; things quickly gone and forgotten? Or is it substantial belongings,
    gold, lands, herds, merchandise, income-bringing investments? The coins thou takest from thy purse
    bring the first. The coins thou leavest within it will bring the latter."

DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't remember the last time I woke up and DIDN't have a new zit/blemish....fuking srs. And I do exactly what this guy says^ ironically enough

Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rulerz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat better food and wash your face

DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREAMChayser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^See like this guy.

If you have acne, people will think you're a gross, disgusting, poverty, ugly fuking freak of nature. If you have cancer people feel bad for you and give you sympathy. People LITERALLY look at you like a fuking alien of disgust when you have severe acne.

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DREAMChayser View Post
    ^See like this guy.

If you have acne, people will think you're a gross, disgusting, poverty, ugly fuking freak of nature. If you have cancer people feel bad for you and give you sympathy. People LITERALLY look at you like a fuking alien of disgust when you have severe acne.

Did you just compare acne to cancer, negged kunt

ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a pimple once.................once

I believe the year was 1998. What a nightmare, lasted for like.......a day. Then it went away.

Originally Posted by DREAMChayser View Post
    ^See like this guy.

exactly. I clean my face twice a day and eat as best I can. Still acne. They don't understand it's out of our control.

ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThisisnotChad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FallOutBrah View Post
    exactly. I clean my face twice a day and eat as best I can. Still acne. They don't understand it's out of our control.
    True, mainly genetics.

I use a bar of soap for about 2 seconds on my face in the shower in the morning. That's it. Smooth skin always.

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its the worst because you cant do anything randomly whatsoever. not that an HBB would be talking to you with a craterface, but hypothetically if one did you cant do anything spur-of-the-moment because you may or may not be covered in giant red bumps

hbb: hey wanna go get some ice cream & bang out an orgy with my friends after?

[looks in mirror, horrified]: uhhh......no....im tired

hbb: whatever, f@ggit
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RonPaul2012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gtfo

Wash yo face bum
    January 2014 195lbs
    March 2014 180lbs
    June 2014 165lbs
    August 2014 160lbs
    February 2015 170lbs
    June 2015 160lbs
    current: 155lbs

120lbs here we come johndoejd54's Avatar
    johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) johndoejd54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have had acne since the end of 5th grade. Went to the dermatologist and used all kinds of antibiotics (ones that gave me heartburn) and creams (that bleached my clothes) that didn't work. Decided to take the plunge and use Accutane (isotretinoin). I just came off of it a few months ago and my acne is gone. There are scars everywhere but my derm gave me some cream that is clearing up.

My advice to anyone who has acne is to research Accutane (if antibiotics and creams haven't worked for you) and take it if you can withstand the sides (dry lips, aches, possible hairloss, blood tests every month, possible permanent sides, etc.). Luckily for me, the sides are all but gone except I now have a receding hairline (which will hopefully grow back, read it could take months) but the acne is gone and I couldn't be happier srs. Now hopefully the scars will be gone too.
    Are the accutane side effects really that bad? People on here always talk about it like it affected their lifting because it makes you lose a lot of weight or something.
    hi my name is john i am 5'2" 175lbs and trying to get aesthetic

squat: 225
    bench:185
    deadlift: 245

Iowa crew