Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tcatcrawler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

why soccer doesnt CAPTIVATE americans like nfl/nba/mlb (quote)

from a friend (non-wow) at FansUnitedFC.com

People here argue that soccer does not have enough exciting moments for American sports fans, I have to agree. But there's a reason for that.

When Americans watch baseball, football, or basketball on TV they watch the very best level of baseball, football and basketball there is to watch anywhere in the world. When it comes to soccer however, when Americans happen to catch a game it usually isn't the best. you probably are watching some MLS highlights on ESPN and to tell you the truth that doesnt cut it.

If you however, watched the USA vs Brazil final of the confederations cup last year you will know what I am talking about. there were plenty of exciting moments in that game. If you are going to watch the World Cup, try to at least catch the big games, like the Brazil games, the Germany games, Spain has an awesome team this year. As the tournament winds down to the round of 16, and the the quarter finals, you will begin to watch the best soccer there is to watch. if you still think it's boring, then soccer really isnt for you.

But if you are going to compare soccer to baseball or basketball, at least try to watch the top level soccer games. Still I agree that soccer overall has less exciting moments for the neutral sports fan. I you grew up with it though, there's nothing like it.

FansUnitedFC
    agree?
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4nicate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Soccer is gay

Registered User southernstunna1's Avatar
    southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For me it is still the ability for two teams to TIE. Do you remember when there was that NFL tie a few years ago? Or the All-Star game ending up in a tie? It was a complete ****storm following the game. America doesn't want ties, we want a winner to be declared.

Tieing England the other day was the WORST thing to happen for US soccer in my opinion. For once, the entire country tuned in, only to NOT see a winner declared. Extreme fail.

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tcatcrawler View Post
    agree?
    I dont agree with that at all actually and its a pretty stupid thing to say to be honest.

College sports arent top level but maaany people prefer college basketball (especially) and college football over their professional equivalent.

We dont like soccer because its a poor people sport and is boring as hell.

tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000) tdub27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    or because nobody fuking scores in the game. seriously you're lucky to get 2 goals combined in a game.

get rid of the offsides rule, make the field smaller, and decrease the number of people on the field
    "the jerk store called. they're running out of you!"

I dont smoke weed...I smoke clowns like you on the b-ball court!

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by southernstunna1 View Post
    Tieing England the other day was the WORST thing to happen for US soccer in my opinion. For once, the entire country tuned in, only to NOT see a winner declared. Extreme fail.
    I thought that was hilarious actually...there is no way we should have even been competitive with England (accoring to soccer *******s), and tieing them is just as funny as beating them.

benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50) benlfc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For me it is still the ability for two teams to TIE. Do you remember when there was that NFL tie a few years ago? Or the All-Star game ending up in a tie? It was a complete ****storm following the game. America doesn't want ties, we want a winner to be declared.

if one team isnt good enough to beat the other it should end as a draw unless its in a knockout competition

a win only used to be 2 points instead of 3 so the game would have endless draws and those teams would win the league

I BOMB ATOMICALLY Ol Dirty Scrapper's Avatar
    Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ol Dirty Scrapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) elvis_habs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is the main reason why I never watch soccer :

Registered User southernstunna1's Avatar
    southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) southernstunna1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by benlfc View Post
    if one team isnt good enough to beat the other it should end as a draw unless its in a knockout competition

a win only used to be 2 points instead of 3 so the game would have endless draws and those teams would win the league
    but I don't want to see TIES. I want a winner and a loser. Ties are absolutely terrible and it makes me feel like I wasted my time watching the game.

Again, there have been several big games that have ended in ties in the US. Subsequently, all hell has broken loose.

Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deadbob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by elvis_habs View Post
    this is the main reason why i never watch soccer :

qft
    USMC - OEF/OIF Veteran

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lol @ all the bandwagoners forcing themselves to watch Soccer during the World Cup. Funny how the only time you hear them talk about soccer is once every 4 years.

Soccer is the most boring sport on the planet, nothing will change that, not even the prestigious World Cup.
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500) FunkyPolak is not very helpful. (-500)
    soccer has a large enough audience anyways. It doesn't need butt-hurt americans comparing apples and oranges.

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in b4 i post the england goalie mess up troll face . gif
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lack of superstars that want to play here and lack of marketing.
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Every time Americans say soccer is boring, I just say "And yet you watch baseball"

/thread
    Mod negged by BOZZ and getting redder all the time. Feels liberating man

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I agree.

Flopping is ruining the NBA, and is one of the reasons I dislike soccer.

I remember USA was playing a non world-cup match against some African team, and they were down 2-1 I believe.... and the African team starting FAKING INJURIES near the end of the game, because the game stops yet the clock still RUNS. How bytchmade is that? I don't watch a lot of soccer obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happens a lot.

Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Howiester has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000)
    i agree. if you wanna watch good soccer you've gotta see european club matches and not the MLS crap on espn.
    ****MISC STRENGTH CREW****

****PLANET FITNESS CREW****

****EDM CREW****

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A top "soccer" game is still far more boring than a crappy NFL game.

Here is my new slogan...

"Watch the World Cup!!! Something MIGHT Happen!!!"
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    Intent to penetrate Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000)
    but I don't want to see TIES. I want a winner and a loser. Ties are absolutely terrible and it makes me feel like I wasted my time watching the game.

Again, there have been several big games that have ended in ties in the US. Subsequently, all hell has broken loose.
    The big difference is that soccer by and large gives way more credit to the regular season than American sports do. Being the best team throughout the season actually means something in soccer. Here in the U.S. it really doesn't matter except for seeding/home field advantage.

Allowing for ties does two things, it allows for performances to tell the whole story of how a season went, instead of how one or two sets of overtimes/penalty kicks went. It also acknowledges the fact that scoring in soccer is a DIFFICULT thing to do. A lot of soccer is luck and whereas in in American football overtime is basically a shortened version of a whole game, the extra twenty minutes in a soccer game may end in a lucky goal that really misrepresents how the whole game was actually played.

LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Baseball is by far the most boring sport.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WallkillRanger View Post
    The big difference is that soccer by and large gives way more credit to the regular season than American sports do. Being the best team throughout the season actually means something in soccer. Here in the U.S. it really doesn't matter except for seeding/home field advantage.

Allowing for ties does two things, it allows for performances to tell the whole story of how a season went, instead of how one or two sets of overtimes/penalty kicks went. It also acknowledges the fact that scoring in soccer is a DIFFICULT thing to do. A lot of soccer is luck and whereas in in American football overtime is basically a shortened version of a whole game, the extra twenty minutes in a soccer game may end in a lucky goal that really misrepresents how the whole game was actually played.
    LOL.

What you are saying is that the want to drive home the point that the GAME WAS BORING!
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tdub27 View Post
    or because nobody fuking scores in the game. seriously you're lucky to get 2 goals combined in a game.

get rid of the offsides rule, make the field smaller, and decrease the number of people on the field
    you just described 5 a side football (srs)
    fecalpheliac

WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000) WallkillRanger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    LOL.

What you are saying is that the want to drive home the point that the GAME WAS BORING!
    Not even gonna take your bait cuzz.

TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500) TrollTech is not very helpful. (-500)

Lol so true. Boxers get hit in the head for 20 minutes and aren't hurt as badly as these guys when another guy's ankle brushes theirs. Pathetic.

Not even gonna take your bait cuzz.
    That is because you know I'm right.
    R.I.P. Hector Bluntz
    I am sex yor butt.
    Sick Duck Crew.
    Stroke crew
    Mortal Enema Crew.

Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000) Krique is just really nice. (+1000)

So why the **** would I wanna watch a game that luck has such a huge part of? A lot of people hate the overtime rules for the NFL because of the luck aspect of the coin flip.

Having one team dominate and yet lose because of 1 lucky shot is pretty much the exact opposite of a fun sport to watch.
    Judging from the covers of countless women's magazines, the two topics most interesting to women are: (1) Why men are all disgusting pigs, and (2) How to attract men.

I always rep back

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No exposure. There's never really any soccer on tv in the States except for an MLS game or two. You can't get into something if you never see it and they won't start showing it because people don't really show much interest. It's catch 22.

Originally Posted by Jedan01 View Post
    Every time Americans say soccer is boring, I just say "And yet you watch baseball"

/thread
    Yea but there is a winner in baseball games. (no allstar)