Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100)

Why am I not losing weight

Just started implementing this program of not eating out about 2-3 weeks ago. I started working out 5x a week for an hour and a half, not intense but I got a sweat worked up.

I probably burned about 400 kcal during each workout.

I'm 5'8 205lbs and thick boned built like a running back.

I stayed the same weight for 3 weeks. I used to eat out twice a day and consume probably 3500-4500 cal per day, workout once a week and would stay at this weight.

I'm consuming an average of 2800 per day with regular exercise and I'm still the same weight. Yes I have lost fat and gained some muscle. I could clearly see more definition but what's going on. I don't lift and have only lifted 3x the last 3 weeks.

What's going on? I thought the initial weight loss would be the greatest?

I'm moving toward a 1800-2000 cal per day diet routine which for me is hard to do and I will get to only eat one real meal a day. And I can only eat out 3 times since each outside meal averages about 1500 cal wherever I go.
    Last edited by codek; 06-14-2010 at 03:38 AM.

rba1974 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rba1974 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eating out is a tough one. I've learnt that unless you are incredibly specific you can't keep to a clean diet unless you bring your own food along.
    I end up being at the shops and starving and then wanting to eat anything in sight. Now I try to make a sandwich or take a couple of pieces of fruit along to get me through till I can eat the right stuff at home.
    You don't have to completely stop eating out, but it has to be as one of your cheat meals rather than a regular part of your diet. You don't know what is in the food that is being served and usually it is carb and fat loaded to make it taste good.

AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AsianJKim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lower your calorie intake. If your not counting calories and just "estimating" calories. That's probably your reason for not losing weight. Your underestimating your calorie intake. Or your losing your fat and gaining muscle, which in return will make you not lose weight or very slowly. Best thing to do, before and after picture. If you dont see a change, then you need to alter your eating habits or workout.

codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100) codek is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AsianJKim View Post
    Lower your calorie intake. If your not counting calories and just "estimating" calories. That's probably your reason for not losing weight. Your underestimating your calorie intake. Or your losing your fat and gaining muscle, which in return will make you not lose weight or very slowly. Best thing to do, before and after picture. If you dont see a change, then you need to alter your eating habits or workout.
    Well, I am documenting my calories right now. I have an excel spread sheet and I even document it when I eat out, the few times I do. I'm thinking I have some kind of weird metabolism. I've been the same weight for the last 6 years. Let me just wait it out.

Well, here is the thing. I'm definitely eating more healthy and less cal, less fat, less sodium. I'm definitely working out more, way more. I just don't get it.

Originally Posted by rba1974 View Post
    Eating out is a tough one. I've learnt that unless you are incredibly specific you can't keep to a clean diet unless you bring your own food along.
    I end up being at the shops and starving and then wanting to eat anything in sight. Now I try to make a sandwich or take a couple of pieces of fruit along to get me through till I can eat the right stuff at home.
    You don't have to completely stop eating out, but it has to be as one of your cheat meals rather than a regular part of your diet. You don't know what is in the food that is being served and usually it is carb and fat loaded to make it taste good.
    Yeah pretty much no more eating out. I just looked at what a typical meal is at el pollo loco and I'm eating a 1600 calorie meal.. yikes!...

thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thenexlevel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by codek View Post
    Just started implementing this program of not eating out about 2-3 weeks ago. I started working out 5x a week for an hour and a half, not intense but I got a sweat worked up.

I probably burned about 400 kcal during each workout.

I'm 5'8 205lbs and thick boned built like a running back.

I stayed the same weight for 3 weeks. I used to eat out twice a day and consume probably 3500-4500 cal per day, workout once a week and would stay at this weight.

I'm consuming an average of 2800 per day with regular exercise and I'm still the same weight. Yes I have lost fat and gained some muscle. I could clearly see more definition but what's going on. I don't lift and have only lifted 3x the last 3 weeks.

What's going on? I thought the initial weight loss would be the greatest?

I'm moving toward a 1800-2000 cal per day diet routine which for me is hard to do and I will get to only eat one real meal a day. And I can only eat out 3 times since each outside meal averages about 1500 cal wherever I go.
    I don't know how your really built but all it comes down to is cutting your calories. People told me for my height and weight I should be eating around 2k calories, but guess what I have to drop it to 1600 a day for me to lose weight. So if you need to, then drop your calories to 2k if neccessary.
    June 20, 2009: 225lbs
    Oct 18, 2009: 203.8lbs
    Jan 25, 2010: 185.6lbs
    Mar 11, 2010: 195lbs (took a months break)
    May 10, 2010: 183.6lbs
    June 20, 2010: 177.2lbs

jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50) jorgerod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thenexlevel View Post
    I don't know how your really built but all it comes down to is cutting your calories. People told me for my height and weight I should be eating around 2k calories, but guess what I have to drop it to 1600 a day for me to lose weight. So if you need to, then drop your calories to 2k if neccessary.
    ^^^^ This.

Jorge
    Why do I want to lose weight? Simple, so my body can match my ego.

"He who learns only as a means to an end is destined to never reach his full potential" - JRA

Originally Posted by thenexlevel View Post
    yeap, I just dropped it. It's insane how hard this is. Hopefully I won't go into starvation mode.

I'm eating 1450 6 days a week and on my cheat day 2500.

experiencing the f*ck Germinator2000's Avatar
    Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Germinator2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A typical meal at pollo loco is 1600 kcal? Sound like a binge meal. You don't have to eat that much just because you're going out, if the food is unhealthy, just eat less, don't drink soda. if your still hungery, fill up with vegtables or something after wards. If your not loosing weight you need to drop daily calorie intake, or you eat too much calories on your cheat days.
    Mächtiger als du denkst, Mutterficker.

HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HUG3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeap, I just dropped it. It's insane how hard this is. Hopefully I won't go into starvation mode.

I'm eating 1450 6 days a week and on my cheat day 2500.
    1450 is too little youl starve yourself and lose alot of mass. 2k is good if youre training hard with good cardio. 1800 is pushing it. 1450 is starving lol.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree. 1450 is pushing it just abit. If you really want to lower your calories, I recommend then maybe 1700 - 1900. Cause that would be a good deficit for your weight and shouldn't really have you starving. After 2 weeks if your not losing weight, then I'm not sure man. 1700 - 1900 for a guy at 200lbs should be enough to lose weight.

Don't do 1450, especially at your weight, it will be too easy for you to just go crazy and eat what the fk you want.

Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    I agree. 1450 is pushing it just abit. If you really want to lower your calories, I recommend then maybe 1700 - 1900. Cause that would be a good deficit for your weight and shouldn't really have you starving. After 2 weeks if your not losing weight, then I'm not sure man. 1700 - 1900 for a guy at 200lbs should be enough to lose weight.

Don't do 1450, especially at your weight, it will be too easy for you to just go crazy and eat what the fk you want.
    well, it's really 1600kcal per day (1450x6, one cheat day 2500kcal) I'm also only doing minimal exercise in the week 3 workouts, joints and knees can't handle cardio(running or swimming), light exercise maybe 500kcal burned 3x a week. Body can't hang anymore. That why the lowered calories. I just don't want to hurt the metabolism rate.

I'm trying to get down to 168 ultimately, right now I'll be happy to hit 185 in the next couple of months. I have hypertension and that's why I need to lose the weight quickly
    Last edited by codek; 06-20-2010 at 12:51 AM. Reason: more info

dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    maybe switch up ur workout routine and not do the same thing over and over again.

AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you need to eat smaller meals frequently throughout the day, eating only 1 huge meal that is 1600 calories is deff not going to lead to fat loss, its going to lead to muscle loss and in the end your going to look like a smaller version of what you look like now, and i doubt you want that right?? lol, try to split your meals apart, and do cardio after your lifting. Oh and you're deff undereating at 1450 a day, i weigh 192 and im only eatin 2200 a day while dieting and still losing a lb-1.5lbs a week, for someone weighing 205 and im assuming your holding a good amount of BF so deff 2000 is a good starting point i wouldnt go below 1850 honestly. good luck mann.

MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterBrian06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what kind of exercises are you doing at the gym? weight lifting? calisthenics? mix?

I have a friend thats about the same height, but at 222 lbs. he started around 235 , 3 weeks ago. his calorie intake is at 1800-2k and exercises about 3 times a week.

So yeah... try lowering your cals just a tad. And if you do lift weights, be mindful that muscle is heavier than fat so that could contribute to your weight stagnancy.
    -King Six-

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry to say it like this, and you arent going to like it, but the problem is that you still have a fat mentality. You're not gonna get anywhere if you keep thinking like a fat unhealthy person.

Cutting cals is not hard. If you eat a ton of vegetables you will be full all the time. A pound of broccoli is less than 100 cals...

Also "light exercise" is BS, I'm sorry. "Joints wont stand up to cardio" yeah I'm sorry I heard all that bullsh*t too many times in my life. Your joints hurt because you are fat and weak. The only way to make it better is to quit making excuses and do some good hard exercise.

And the "cheat day" is such a pathetic excuse to find any way to keep things easier for you. You got the way you are by taking the easy way out, so its time to man up and realize that change is difficult and you might aswell just make the commitment.

Originally Posted by TBU720 View Post
    I'm sorry to say it like this, and you arent going to like it, but the problem is that you still have a fat mentality. You're not gonna get anywhere if you keep thinking like a fat unhealthy person.

Cutting cals is not hard. If you eat a ton of vegetables you will be full all the time. A pound of broccoli is less than 100 cals...

Also "light exercise" is BS, I'm sorry. "Joints wont stand up to cardio" yeah I'm sorry I heard all that bullsh*t too many times in my life. Your joints hurt because you are fat and weak. The only way to make it better is to quit making excuses and do some good hard exercise.

And the "cheat day" is such a pathetic excuse to find any way to keep things easier for you. You got the way you are by taking the easy way out, so its time to man up and realize that change is difficult and you might aswell just make the commitment.
    Thank you for the reply but I think I'm being misunderstood.

I used to play football in high school and I tore my ACL in my knee and I have two titanium screws in there. It was never rehabbed properly. Then I started playing bball and I relied on my other leg too much and it deteriorated in the last 10 years of so. Now I can't play bball at all because my knee is about to fall apart. If it gets bad. I can't bend my knee all the way. Only up to a 90 degree angle. I went to see the doctor many of times but and had many mri's and cat scans and they don't know whats wrong. So any type of running or bball is out. I moved on to swimming cause I had to.

my shoulder is messed up from an injury from high school. I could no longer bench press period for a long time. And now I can only do push ups, decline with light weight.

Trust me I'm no slacker. I'm not a swimmer and I swam 400 laps last week until I hurt my shoulder again. The only reason I stopped is I injured my shoulder. So for the last week, I've been resting it.

And there is no way in hell I'm eating 1lb of broccoli out there. There is no need to.

I am not fat. Don't call me fat because you don't even know me. If you are all that put up some stats and pics. Lets see how great you are. With that kinda attitude, you better have an 8 pack. I'm not sure the best bodybuilders in the world would have an attitude like you so you better be the **** or you're some fakeass troll. I'll put up some pics later. And I'm not 21 like you. If I was 21, I'd be doing triathalons.

I do the cheat days to boost metabolism. That's why I cut it to 1450, I'm really doing 1600 a day
    Last edited by codek; 06-20-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterBrian06 View Post
    what kind of exercises are you doing at the gym? weight lifting? calisthenics? mix?

I have a friend thats about the same height, but at 222 lbs. he started around 235 , 3 weeks ago. his calorie intake is at 1800-2k and exercises about 3 times a week.

So yeah... try lowering your cals just a tad. And if you do lift weights, be mindful that muscle is heavier than fat so that could contribute to your weight stagnancy.
    Shoulder was injured due to excessive swimming. I had ACL reconstruction and my other knee is falling apart so no sprinting, no bball

Right now I'll go to the gym a

Weights

pushups (at least 4 sets of each min 12 reps, going for definition not bulk, I bulk easily and does not look good)
    decline bench, light weights, med grip(because of shoulder injury)
    bicep curls, row machine
    tricep extensions
    light shoulder exercises
    situps, situp machine

can't do any legs, legs are too messed up. Do one medium set and I can't walk right for 2 days

Cardio

Eliptical 45min
    Cycle 45 min
    Walk/Jog 20 min

note I'm going easy on the cardio. My legs won't last two weeks if I push it.

When I swam, I swam 1 hour, 5 days a week. 400 laps a week about 6 miles a week

liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) liammccarthy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pushups (at least 4 sets of each min 12 reps, going for definition not bulk, I bulk easily and does not look good)
    [facepalm]...

AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnabolicFyre is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lmfao haha ^^

Originally Posted by liammccarthy View Post
    [facepalm]...
    explain... comon Mr. badass. I'm sorry I don't troll the boards. Just found out about this 2 weeks ago maybe? I week?

do you want me to be an expert over night?

And in no way or do I want to be a serious bodybuilder.

let me know

You guys better be the most ripped mother****ers in the world. Comon, I'm some newbie. Show me whats up. I guess you guys take great pride in showing newbies up.

Originally Posted by AnabolicFyre View Post
    Lmfao haha ^^
    .... explain. Mr universe. lets go

down to 201. weight is fluctuating. 204 starting weight up to 208 than down to 201 today.

cbos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youre an endomorph, the usual cut is 500 below maintenance, you can throw that out the window and drop it down 1000-1500 ceonsidering your current calorie count is what most people take to bulk

take ECA if you need to curb your hunger, do cardio 2x daily, especially making sure the first one is am on an empty stomach while your body is deplete of energy and has to pull from your fat storages

Alot of people on these boards use bro-science and read something some ectomorph writes about doing cardio 3x a week and being ripped, everyones different and these people are not gurus they just have a high metabolism

Dont listen to people cry about this being overkill, or not using ECA, or whatever those people will just lead you(or me when I was high BF%) to justify your shortcuts, and lack of work

I was 20% BF in high school I listen to everyone say how easy it was to lost weight and listened to them and it got me no where, when I started realizing that I was an exception and it takes more than just cardio a few times a week to lose serious weight

I'm no guru but in the last few years I've went from 20% to 9% by doing 2x day cardio and eating way below maintenance (mostly keto) you'll get there man, if its not working adjust it and push it farther, if you want it bad enough you'll get it

Originally Posted by cbos View Post
    youre an endomorph, the usual cut is 500 below maintenance, you can throw that out the window and drop it down 1000-1500 ceonsidering your current calorie count is what most people take to bulk

take ECA if you need to curb your hunger, do cardio 2x daily, especially making sure the first one is am on an empty stomach while your body is deplete of energy and has to pull from your fat storages

Alot of people on these boards use bro-science and read something some ectomorph writes about doing cardio 3x a week and being ripped, everyones different and these people are not gurus they just have a high metabolism

Dont listen to people cry about this being overkill, or not using ECA, or whatever those people will just lead you(or me when I was high BF%) to justify your shortcuts, and lack of work

I was 20% BF in high school I listen to everyone say how easy it was to lost weight and listened to them and it got me no where, when I started realizing that I was an exception and it takes more than just cardio a few times a week to lose serious weight

I'm no guru but in the last few years I've went from 20% to 9% by doing 2x day cardio and eating way below maintenance (mostly keto) you'll get there man, if its not working adjust it and push it farther, if you want it bad enough you'll get it
    Thank you. will do.

4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000) 4ca_mma is just really nice. (+1000)
    lower calories to 2000 and make sure it comes from fruits, veggies, nuts, whole grain, and lean protein...if in doubt OVER ESTIMATE!!!
    cardio 5 days a week, at least 2 mile jog!
    this isn't rocket science...
    650-Respect the Code

Navy basic: 2011-03-08

Originally Posted by 4ca_mma View Post
    lower calories to 2000 and make sure it comes from fruits, veggies, nuts, whole grain, and lean protein...if in doubt OVER ESTIMATE!!!
    cardio 5 days a week, at least 2 mile jog!
    this isn't rocket science...
    cant do cardio. legs are messed up seriously. if i could, I would be losing easily. I would play bball and run all day.

all i can do is limited cardio 3x a week

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    swim
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000) defury is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did anyone miss where he is eating 2800 calories. That's pretty high unless he works a very physical job and works out 4 days a week.

Recomp & Motivated Arr =) sid007's Avatar
    sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sid007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My 2 cents:

From 35/4500 to 2800 is too many cals reduced to fast. Slow it down by 300/500 and move down slowly.

Your bodys metabolism tries to play catchup.

2 - Was your before weight perhaps - water weight and now it has more water weight thus you haven't budged that much on the scale?

2 lbs a week x 3 weeks = 6 lbs. You can easily carry +/- 6 lbs.

Are you sure your cals in are that low?

If you feel that you've trimmed up and gained muscle .. keep going .. look for long term results not just 3 weeks.
    Down 15% BF Up 6 % Muscle in 7 months (March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept 2010)
    Maint / Recomp (oct 2010 - July 2011)
    Aug/Sep/Oct '11 - fat loss / cut Goal: 1 lb every 5 days / (3500 cals burnt every 5 days - 400 cal deficit food | 300 cal deficit gym daily)

My Fat Stack: Fish Oil, Olive Oil, Flax, PB, Eggs, Almonds, Almond Butter, CLA
    My Protein Stack: Chicken, Lean Steak, Deli Turkey, Fish, Egg Whites, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, ON Whey