Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I find it hard to respect my GF knowing her past

cliffs:

*been together a year and 3 months
    *perfect GF/ best friends get along so well never fight or anything
    *love eachother alot.

Problem is shes 21 and been with alot of guys in the past (under 20 but not by much). I find it hard to treat her really good and respect her because so many guys have just used her for sex and im the one thats meant to "love" this girl that was just loosely giving her body away before.
    Shes not proud of her past and was open and compeltely honest from day 1 about it and she has defentely changed and is a great honest loyal gf - i just find it hard to act like shes a "prize" GF when so many guys have been in her....

I love her and she has been the dream GF (Loves sex, doesnt bitch or moan etc) but how do i deal with this?

edit - this all happened between 15 - 18 when she was hanging around a slut party group of girls
    Last edited by getonyourknees; 06-13-2010 at 06:24 PM.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont turn a hoe into a housewife

some guys wouldn't care, but i would

about 5 partners is a good number for a 20 year old girl. much more than that, i personally would kick them to the curb. close to 20 guys, is blatant whoring.. i'd be concerned about her 'cleanliness' if you know what i mean
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would feel the exact same way as you do. I wouldn't see her as a 'prize' girlfriend but more of just a girlfriend. I wouldn't stay with her forever knowing what she's capable of doing or what she has done before because I would always have that thought running through my head of the so many guys she's been with. Plus when she would say "I love you" to me or anything similar it wouldn't be as special as a girl that hasn't been with anyone before or 3-4 guys to say it to you.

Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many girls have you sexed OP?
    >>>Pale Skippy Krew <<<
    *>*>*Aussie Supplement Misc Family*<*<*
    () ()
    (='.'=)
    (______)()

PLZ DON'T REP ME, I DON'T REP BACK!

WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    exactly why you shouldnt discuss past sexual history, it only causes problems for those who can't accept it. past is past, learn to deal with it. if you can't then you should end it. otherwise, accept her past and keep moving forward. as long as she isnt throwing any red flags up (acting suspicious, lying about stuff, etc.) and proves trustworthy, i dont see the problem. everyone has done things they arent proud of, look in the mirror. just like i'm sure you have done things (maybe not sexual in nature, but none-the-less) you wouldnt want her to judge you for, same goes for her. her past does not dictate the person she is today. being as young as she is, alot of that was probably the high school mentality/peer pressure thing....people grow up and dont fall into the same patterns as they once did at a younger maturity level.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

If a man wants something he has never had before, he must do something he's never done before.

getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Marais_Heaven View Post
    How many girls have you sexed OP?
    16 girls
    only thing thats been in other girls though is rubber (always wore condoms) and i never ate puss*s of these girls, who knows how many dik's shes had in her mouth

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    dont turn a hoe into a housewife

some guys wouldn't care, but i would

about 5 partners is a good number for a 20 year old girl. much more than that, i personally would kick them to the curb. close to 20 guys, is blatant whoring.. i'd be concerned about her 'cleanliness' if you know what i mean
    This.

Shes just acting like that "prize" gf, she a hoe at heart brah

Originally Posted by WIP View Post
    exactly why you shouldnt discuss past sexual history, it only causes problems for those who can't accept it. past is past, learn to deal with it. if you can't then you should end it. otherwise, accept her past and keep moving forward. as long as she isnt throwing any red flags up (acting suspicious, lying about stuff, etc.) and proves trustworthy, i dont see the problem. everyone has done things they arent proud of, look in the mirror. just like i'm sure you have done things (maybe not sexual in nature, but none-the-less) you wouldnt want her to judge you for, same goes for her. her past does not dictate the person she is today. being as young as she is, alot of that was probably the high school mentality/peer pressure thing....people grow up and dont fall into the same patterns as they once did at a younger maturity level.
    repped - i didn't ask when we first met over a year and a half ago and started going on dates she straight out asked me how many girls id been with , i through the question back onto her stupidly and she told me. She said shes not proud of her past and doesn't feel good about herself for doing it.

no red flags ever, not even one

Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50) Liquid Snake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by getonyourknees View Post
    16 girls
    only thing thats been in other girls though is rubber (always wore condoms) and i never ate puss*s of these girls, who knows how many dik's shes had in her mouth
    So what's the problem? You have a girl that's pretty much the same level as you, that's why you find her perfect other than her past. She dealt with your past, so should you.

P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) P51 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hmmm Idk, I got mixed feelings about this.

I have only dated 2 girls with high numbers.

One was 19 and I was #14
    Other was also 19 and I was #12

Never did bug, but they were attn. whores and it is the reason why we broke up. I'd be more concerend with STDs and their thinking, than the number of penises in them.
    | ♫Audiophile♫ | To ∞ & → | The Ohio State University Alumni |

Headphone question?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139399693

Crohn's Awareness Week. Aware Yourself!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150077053

i'd marry this girl - shes been that good a gf, such a good person, and so honest and loyal i just cant imagine her even doing the sh*t she said in her teens. She doesn't go attention whoring at clubs etc
    This is the only thing stopping me - her being a slut in her teens has made her not marriage material in my head, even though if i didn't no about it she would be

WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    repped - i didn't ask when we first met over a year and a half ago and started going on dates she straight out asked me how many girls id been with , i through the question back onto her stupidly and she told me. She said shes not proud of her past and doesn't feel good about herself for doing it.

no red flags ever, not even one
    the fact that she even told you straight-up seems to speak for itself. most girls wouldn't admit to nearly that many, and you would find out by them being embarrassed and running into one of the guys while out with you somewhere or something like that, or some of the guys tryin to call her and **** while you're around. most girls will dance around the truth for as long as they can until it catches up with them and they HAVE to tell you. if she volunteered the information, then i would respect that greatly. good luck with whatever happens, but dont be foolish and act on your own insecurities.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

If a man wants something he has never had before, he must do something he's never done before.

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    you can take a hoe and dress her real nice, but shes still a hoe

Originally Posted by ne12o View Post
    you can take a hoe and dress her real nice, but shes still a hoe
    brah people do change - i used to be a fk sluts all the time i have no desire at all to anymore now that i met this girl - so whats saying its not the same for her?

I "had a chat" with her about this 6 or so months ago and i said "i feel like a dickhead walking around with you knowing you've been used by so many guys" and had a realy big go at her, she was crying non stop and said her whole world had turned to ****, i made this girl feel so worthless and **** that night.

Its weird i swore i'd never bring it up again but things are getting even more serious with her and im thinking bout bringing it up again...

DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DatAzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Her past is just that, a past. Its only fair to judge her from the moment you guys have been together.

Something you have to remember is that it takes NO effort at all for a girl to get laid. Now for a guy its different, do you remember how much work and effort you had to put in to get into some girls pants. Now imagine if everywhere you went you had girls throwing themselves at you and knowing you could sleep with every one of them. That's what its like for a girl. If a decent girl wanted to she could sleep with a different guy every day.

So knowing that its 100x times easier for a girl to get laid than a guy and you two have similar number of sexual partners than in actuality who is the bigger whore?

imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imapos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WIP View Post
    the fact that she even told you straight-up seems to speak for itself. most girls wouldn't admit to nearly that many, and you would find out by them being embarrassed and running into one of the guys while out with you somewhere or something like that, or some of the guys tryin to call her and **** while you're around. most girls will dance around the truth for as long as they can until it catches up with them and they HAVE to tell you. if she volunteered the information, then i would respect that greatly. good luck with whatever happens, but dont be foolish and act on your own insecurities.
    Great post, repped. I'm currently in the same situation with my gf, trying not to act on my own insecurities

Originally Posted by DatAzz View Post
    Her past is just that, a past. Its only fair to judge her from the moment you guys have been together.

Something you have to remember is that it takes NO effort at all for a girl to get laid. Now for a guy its different, do you remember how much work and effort you had to put in to get into some girls pants. Now imagine if everywhere you went you had girls throwing themselves at you and knowing you could sleep with every one of them. That's what its like for a girl. If a decent girl wanted to she could sleep with a different guy every day.

So knowing that its 100x times easier for a girl to get laid than a guy and you two have similar number of sexual partners than in actuality who is the bigger whore?
    wow never thought of that great post - repped
    shes a hottie so she would have guys after her all the time.
    also i think she just loves sex which i guess is a bonus for me

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the female lesson of the day is ,...never tell him the real number.

Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    the female lesson of the day is ,...never tell him the real number.
    while it sucks to know the truth
    i respect her honesty - if she can tell me something like that which could have potentially fkd a relationship with me she will most likely tell me anything

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    O HAI amazon

strong hypocrisy in this thread

ive slept with 16 and her number is less than 20.... sooooo 15-19???

how do you, op, wake up every morning and respect yourself ?

past is past - as you get older and you see more women, are you really gonna say to the girl - you have to be a virgin and have slept with less than 10 dudes by the time shes 25 while your number is between 20-40 at this time...hmmm - yeah that makes sense

edit: Stop trolling

Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pauly-Walnuts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not worth sweating.

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol I wouldn't start getting bothered till the number was closer to 30-40
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Marais_Heaven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    So what's the problem? You have a girl that's pretty much the same level as you, that's why you find her perfect other than her past. She dealt with your past, so should you.
    Fkn this! Strong hypocrisy. This is what is wrong with half the kunts on this board, the double standards! (no white knight). So it's okay for a guy to have a swag of chicks under his belt, yet his GF must be a pure virgin get your head out of your ass, OP. This is life, nothing is perfect. Sure, her number may be high, but it's in her past! Let it stay there. Unless she shows up on sorority sluts volume 6 getting dp'd by black dudes, why worry about it?
    >>>Pale Skippy Krew <<<
    () ()
    (='.'=)
    (______)()

SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000) SquatsNOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Marais_Heaven View Post
    Fkn this! Strong hypocrisy. This is what is wrong with half the kunts on this board, the double standards! (no white knight). So it's okay for a guy to have a swag of chicks under his belt, yet his GF must be a pure virgin get your head out of your ass, OP. This is life, nothing is perfect. Sure, her number may be high, but it's in her past! Let it stay there. Unless she shows up on sorority sluts volume 6 getting dp'd by black dudes, why worry about it?
    Sound like a Woman.

Lulz.

Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    im not reading all these posts and i dont need to to reply to the OP

do not ask questions your dont want the answer to
    the fact that you asked for a number and or details about her past means you are insecure
    dont date until you either man up or learn not to ask about **** you cant handle knowing

lovely how judgmental you are ON TOP of being an insecure twat.. you sound like a hell of a catch.. srsly..

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Barbell_Barbie View Post

the fact that you asked for a number and or details about her past means you are insecure
    dont date until you either man up or learn not to ask about **** you cant handle knowing

lovely how judgmental you are ON TOP of being an insecure twat.. you sound like a hell of a catch.. srsly..

He didn't say that he asked her anything just that she was open and "honest" with him from the beginning. For instance, sometimes girls will volunteer information that they're insecure about for fear of it coming out down the line. Way to read things into his post and pronounce judgment upon the guy though.

OP---My initial reaction is that even when girls are being "honest" they're often lying especially when it comes to their number----a lot of them don't count for stupid logic defying women reasons.

But after thinking about it some more it's not the 1950's anymore and the vast majority of girls are promiscuous these days. So if she's loyal and treats your right but you dump her for her promiscuity, chances are the next one will have a similar sex history.

Originally Posted by squigglyspooge View Post
    Sound like a Woman.

Lulz.
    fuuuuuuu, hope my test levels are okay
    >>>Pale Skippy Krew <<<
    () ()
    (='.'=)
    (______)()

Originally Posted by Barbell_Barbie View Post

wtf? im not been insecure - im not threatened by her having been a slut and been with heaps of guys, im put off and cant see her as a "catch" up so many guys have hit that with not much effort required at all - anyone half orite could have had her, its not insecurities if anything i dont have as much respect for her

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wtf? im not been insecure - im not threatened by her having been a slut and been with heaps of guys, im put off and cant see her as a "catch" up so many guys have hit that with not much effort required at all - anyone half orite could have had her, its not insecurities if anything i dont have as much respect for her
    then stfu and end it. if you dont respect her, your just using her for sex because you cant pull any others.

Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000) Barbell_Barbie is just really nice. (+1000)
    you arent insecure yet call your "perfect" gf a slut because shes had sex with people before you? why the hell does it matter what she did before you? that was THEN and you are NOW and if you live in the past i would bet you money she will end up in ur past as well