mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

critique my stack?

too many supps? Just keep in mind i eat real food haha i have my diet in great shape, my trainer made my diet.

Stack is:

1.multivitamin
    2.protein (whey/casein)
    3.Superpump
    4.just started GNC creatine 189
    5.just started the daily GNC N.O supp for throughout the day
    6.Animal cuts
    7.T-Bomb II
    8.BCAA`s

Registered User competitiveedge's Avatar
    competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) competitiveedge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks solid but i think you can do without the T-bomb II and the animal cuts. Only if you are trying to cut would i keep the Animal Cuts. IMO get ride of those 2 and add Size On and it will see some good gains. If you are going for a bulk get Size On Maximum Performance, if you are trying to go lean bulk go with Size On Pre-Contest.

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mikeolyer View Post
    too many supps? Just keep in mind i eat real food haha i have my diet in great shape, my trainer made my diet.

Stack is:

1.multivitamin
    2.protein (whey/casein)
    3.Superpump
    6.Animal cuts
    7.T-Bomb II
    8.BCAA`s
    animalcuts + sp250 prolly too many stims looks ok, gnc 189 blows imo
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeolyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PrepFootball View Post
    animalcuts + sp250 prolly too many stims looks ok, gnc 189 blows imo
    yea ur probly right. im just trying to get leaner, i mean the diet and training is pretty much on key. i dont wanna lose too much mass though but as everyone....i want the most fat burn i can get.

and i heard the gnc 189 would help keep the bloat down? plus im in the military and on base everything is pretty cheap considering its tax free and you get that gold card discount all month long.

JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JRYAN34 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    short and simple ----> GREAT STACK

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Stack is:

1.multivitamin
    2.protein (whey/casein)
    3.Superpump
    6.Animal cuts
    7.T-Bomb II
    8.BCAA`s

4 + 5 are a complete waste of money. Ditch them.

Mono shouldn't bloat you unless you're taking too much. You don't need to load Mono, you don't need to take it multiple times a day, just take 5g/day and once you've reached saturation you can drop it down to 3-5g on workout days only.

If you've tried that kind of dosage and still bloat then try a more expensive creatine like MCC, C-Bol, Green Mag, Storm, Kre-Alk, etc.

GNC branded products are either junk or over-priced or both. You'll never go wrong avoiding them. The only possible exceptions are their single vits/fish oils/etc... but even those tend to not be a good deal even with their sales.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

Originally Posted by competitiveedge View Post
    looks solid but i think you can do without the T-bomb II and the animal cuts. Only if you are trying to cut would i keep the Animal Cuts. IMO get ride of those 2 and add Size On and it will see some good gains. If you are going for a bulk get Size On Maximum Performance, if you are trying to go lean bulk go with Size On Pre-Contest.
    yea ive never been sure about the Tbomb II but i already have it so i feel like i shouldnt waste it haha idk. and im really not sur eif im cutting or bulking haha i guess in essence its a cut, because im trying to get really lean but obviously not lose muscle. my diet and training are pretty spot on. ( with the exception of every once in a while i`ll have some small cheat on the diet)

and yea i should try the size on, ive never tried. ide use the pre contest but i already bought the 189 and dont wanna waste it....or since it was GNC i probly could bring it back and get the size on....if ican find the receipt that is haha

Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    4 + 5 are a complete waste of money. Ditch them.

Mono shouldn't bloat you unless you're taking too much. You don't need to load Mono, you don't need to take it multiple times a day, just take 5g/day and once you've reached saturation you can drop it down to 3-5g on workout days only.

If you've tried that kind of dosage and still bloat then try a more expensive creatine like MCC, C-Bol, Green Mag, Storm, Kre-Alk, etc.

GNC branded products are either junk or over-priced or both. You'll never go wrong avoiding them. The only possible exceptions are their single vits/fish oils/etc... but even those tend to not be a good deal even with their sales.
    ahh thanx, ive never been on a full cycle of creatine before. for like 2 weeks and on and off every once in a while i would take 5gs of it postworkout for recovery. but wasnt religious with it.

and the NO isnt worth it? i was thinking that as well but was convinced to get a nitric oxide for through out the day. idk if those supps are worth using?

Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
    short and simple ----> GREAT STACK
    thanx, i just started it and im hoping to see decent gains and trying to get the critique so i can maximize gains and get rid of,add, or substitute was more profitable for me.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ahh thanx, ive never been on a full cycle of creatine before. for like 2 weeks and on and off every once in a while i would take 5gs of it postworkout for recovery. but wasnt religious with it.

and the NO isnt worth it? i was thinking that as well but was convinced to get a nitric oxide for through out the day. idk if those supps are worth using?

Creatine takes a while to build up before it's effective... taking it on and off is pretty much ineffective.

The Creatine 189 is pretty much junk from everything I've read about it. The cheapest solution, creatine monohydrate, is generally the best solution for most people. It works the best and it costs the least and it's easy to take since you can mix it into anything.

And the problem with most "NO" products is that they don't even actually boost NO levels. They are mostly bunk. A few products do work but they are few and far between. Generally I'd say it's just not even worth the time or money. Any product that contains Nitrates, however, should be a pretty effective NO.

A good combo product is C-Bol. Creatine + Nitrates + extras to enhance the whole package. And compared to those GNC products it's probably actually cheaper and it is FAR more effective.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583