nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nospammax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Staying lean while bulking

Can I stay lean while bulking if i walk like 4 hours a day? I'm 9% bf right now. Last time i bulked i got to 18% bf. I don't want to have to cut all that crap again.
    You got blood on my suit.

Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deviance5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's about calories not walking for 4 hours (not that the two couldn't be correlated but it's not necessary). Putting on muscle whilst staying lean is about most effectively raising (and possibly sometimes decreasing) calories. You need to be in a caloric surplus to gain muscle and if you manage to get that close to exactly what is needed to create the muscle then you won't gain much fat. There is some suggestion, and I am a fan of the train of thought, that cycling carbs/calories up and down based on required energy and anabolic periods is useful for this purpose. Naturally the cycling is different to someone trying to cut fat but the changes in metabolism etc can certainly help a limited fat gain bulk process. HOWEVER, limiting your fat completely will hinder your ability to gain significant muscle so even if you are most efficient you need to accept it will be slow and steady rather than fast and fatty.

Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000) Gusthebus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well if u slow bulk u will minimize fat gains. Eat at maintenance or 100-500 cals above
    1k+ 100% of the time