TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheWeakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

are my bodyfat calculations correct?

Ok so if I'm 6'2 358 pounds at around 40% bodyfat does that really mean thatat 275 I will be at 20% bodyfat? Or around there anyway? And if so wtf? How is that even possible when I'm pretty weak? I weighted on a doctors scale so I'm pretty sure it was right. Itsaid 156 kg.

rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500) rawrnom is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheWeakling View Post
    Ok so if I'm 6'2 358 pounds at around 40% bodyfat does that really mean thatat 275 I will be at 20% bodyfat? Or around there anyway? And if so wtf? How is that even possible when I'm pretty weak? I weighted on a doctors scale so I'm pretty sure it was right. Itsaid 156 kg.
    Depends on how much muscle you gain and how much fat you lose, just have to get to 275 then find out.

just by halving the figure doesn't give you accurate results because you could build muscle and keep fat or you could burn fat and keep muscle or lose both, it all depends on how you go about things what benefits you will have, there is no certain way to know for sure until you drop to that weight.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is the calculation correct? NO.

For an extremely obese person, calculating body fat is impossible and even more worthless than it is for the average person.

Lose 150 pounds....then we can look at your body fat percentage and start to make a guess.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.