Closed Thread
    wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wilsyshape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Marijuana and alchohol

Ok...
    Im quite Serious about Working out and really want to improve my body to its maximum.
    Im asking this to you guys the more experianced people hear. Im going out tonight
    and i try to cut the alchohol down do it does not affect me to much in my progress so i was thinking. Does marijuana have bad affects on bodybuilding comparded to alchohol which is worse . I read that marijuana was bad because it did something with the growthhormone release

thx
    if you cant lift, cant stay swole baby

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wilsyshape View Post
    Ok...
    Im quite Serious about Working out and really want to improve my body to its maximum.
    Im asking this to you guys the more experianced people hear. Im going out tonight
    and i try to cut the alchohol down do it does not affect me to much in my progress so i was thinking. Does marijuana have bad affects on bodybuilding comparded to alchohol which is worse . I read that marijuana was bad because it did something with the growthhormone release

thx

Bye troll.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok...

thx
    You are 17 and you have to cut down on alcohol already?

You are 17 and you are hoping you can trade alcohol for weed?

You have these concerns and you say you are quite serious about working out?

Forgive me for saying this, but unless you really love the view, you need to get your head out of your rear end.
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok...

Does marijuana have bad affects on bodybuilding comparded to alchohol? which is worse?

Does not compute

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scorgie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm from Vancouver Best Cannabis Canada. Mmmmmmm ....
    Sorry lost it there for a moment reflecting.

Anyway, I found that the more I train the less things like Smoking and Drinking are desired. When your goals get real tight in your head things like that just fade away. Now I enjoy a drink and a smoke now and then but very rarely. Like a pizza, once in a while. The goals are too important.

What does it do to you I really don't know. I'm guessing that like most things it ain't in the program for a reason.

Which is worse? I got to go with the drinking. Opinion only but booze sucks the next day. Smokin makes me more hungry....seems ok to me. lol
    According to one study "Life is the number one cause of Death". I'm sure many will disagree.

"We are each our own God!"

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You high or something?

Oh - wait
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.