Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Exclamation Best cardio for cutting?

I'm starting a cutting cycle and I'm curious what the best kind of cardio I can do is. I was thinking sprint/walk intervals on a treadmill but I really don't know.
    The battle is won.

I Rep back 500+

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best kind of cardio is the kind you actually do. Time spent thinking about cardio is time spent not doing cardio!

HIIT seems to be highly recommended by just about everyone. Doesn't take very long and it has good results. Personally I hate running so I ride my bicycle, it gets me out of the house/gym and if I play with the gears I can do HIIT with it too.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best kind of cardio to do is the cardio you enjoy doing the most. Make sure your diet is in line first though and use cardio as a slight boost for creating a caloric deficit.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cocaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok let me re-phrase. Best cardio to do if you only have 30min a day.
    The battle is won.

I Rep back 500+

Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ronin45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you have a half hour Kettlebell swings are Fing AMAZING. I do them for ten minutes and almost fall over!

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you only have 30 minutes my vote goes to HIIT. 1 minute max intensity, one minute "active rest" (low intensity but DON'T STOP). 15 cycles = 30 minutes, and for cutting that's hard to beat.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it really depends on your time frame and whether or not u are plateauing

if u have plateaued hard, diet cal intake is already low, then with 30 mins, i would do high intensity steady state 3-4x a week. talking like running 8.0mph+ for 20mins+.

thats just based on personal preference.

if ur worried about any sort of LBM loss or risk of injury, do incline light intensity steady state cardio.

testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50) testmeup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to the local high school track. Do a short warmup run. Then do intervals for about 15 minutes. Speed lap then jog lap. Speed lap then jog lap. etc for 15 minutes. Then sit down for 5 minutes and do nothing. After the 5 minutes, do 10 minutes or longer of slow jog or walking. Drops the fat quick!

MP4AU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    The best kind of cardio to do is the cardio you enjoy doing the most. Make sure your diet is in line first though and use cardio as a slight boost for creating a caloric deficit.
    This because if you dont like the form of cardio you won't do it

Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr_Durden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MP4AU View Post
    This because if you dont like the form of cardio you won't do it

I disagree. If you have the right drive you'll do just about anything. I personally like doing HIIT on a stepmill. Running and cycling is fine but the stepmill is the most taxing I'd say out of them. I do HIIT cardio for 30 min and sometimes I'll do 15 min on the stepmill and then the rest on the treadmill with an incline. Makes it interesting. I think steady state has its place though too. I think if you do HIIT constantly it can burn you out and if you switch it up it will help prevent your body from adjusting. So maybe do more steady state now that your beggining your cut but throw a couple HIIT sessions in too. As you progress you can use more HIIT but dont stop doing steady state either. You can try interchanging them every session when you start to plateau. Try different things. Find what works for you. Also one other thing on cardio. I know everyone says that doing cardio on leg day is terrible and I can agree if your doing them before your leg workout, but I find if you do say 15-20 min low intensity on the step mill directly after it will help with recovery tremendously. Anyways, just a few ideas. Hope they help.