Registered User Buried-And-Gone's Avatar
    Buried-And-Gone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buried-And-Gone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buried-And-Gone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about Maintenance Calorie Calculation

Hey guys I posted this in the Losing Fat, Nutrition and Teen Bodybuilding sections because I was unsure where to put it and would like as much advice as possible. Sorry if it is too much. My question is what is the best way to calculate maintenance calories? I have done three different things, one website told me i had to eat 2400 to maintain my current weight. Muscleandstrenght.com said that my maintenance calories were 1900 and that had me eating 1400 calories a day which everyone seems to think is too low for a person of my size. Then i did the harris - bennedict method that i learned from a Sean Nalewanyj video and my calculations said that to lose 1-2 lbs a week i should be eating 2700 calroies a day and that seems wayyyy to high. What are your guys' thoughts? Which one is the best?

Registered User Buried-And-Gone's Avatar
    Buried-And-Gone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buried-And-Gone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buried-And-Gone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take all the numbers and average them. Then if after two weeks you aren't losing weight, eat less. It's really not rocket science. People try to make it so much more difficult than it really is.