chawla.angad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Supplements in India (Bangalore)

I was thinking of of buying supplements from bb. I stay in Bangalore in India. Can anyone tell me if they've ordered before? Did it reach safely? And what about local suppliers here in Bangalore. I'm looking to buy 100% gold whey protein and micronized creatine powder, both by optimum nutrition.

Thanks in advance

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chawla.angad View Post
    what about local suppliers here in Bangalore.
    Be sure to check for plausible analytical methods that verify the claimed actives.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KashMoni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4 USPLabs and Prime etc....
    Reps on recharge owed to:
    You!
    ===
    De_eb & PinchTheBear, I have to spread some love b4 I can rep you two.

Thankyou for the response.

But what I meant by local suppliers was actually 'retailers' who sell those products by optimum nutrition. Wrong choice of word I guess :P

jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jon326 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    isnt the pharmacuetical group that manufactures for USP in india..should bribe a worker to give you some 3d muscles.

Originally Posted by jon326 View Post
    isnt the pharmacuetical group that manufactures for USP in india..should bribe a worker to give you some 3d muscles.
    No man they don't manufacture here. And they don't retail it directly. The rates at well known retail shops are more than double the rates you guys pay. ON 100% whey gold protein is available for Rs 4k, which is approx equal to 85 USD. The rates are inflated here.

pranuhas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No man they don't manufacture here. And they don't retail it directly. The rates at well known retail shops are more than double the rates you guys pay. ON 100% whey gold protein is available for Rs 4k, which is approx equal to 85 USD. The rates are inflated here.

Check out with the below:
    Apurva agencies
    65/2, 5th Main Road, Opp. To Venlakh Hospital,
    Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560018
    Telephone: +(****)-(80)-26671523
    Fax: +(****)-(80)-26671523
    Mobile / Cell Phone: +(****)-9342506840 / 9341210350

createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) createeen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

klraj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi
    I have ordered thro BB, but haven't reached me. They are returned the money back.

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    with shipping costs and taxes you're gonna pay around the same amount. Just buy it locally.
    Nullius in verba

dcount123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by klraj View Post
    Hi
    I have ordered thro BB, but haven't reached me. They are returned the money back.
    In how much time they returned the money?
    I mean from time of ordering.

flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10) flashxpert is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dcount123 View Post
    In how much time they returned the money?
    I mean from time of ordering.

That's just great... its 40 days and been more than 2 months I dint use my creatine lol.... had to buy one locally.. until that reaches me... waiting waiting waiting... anyone experience the same ? Bought other stuff too...

workoutordie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BB Supplement Stores in bangalore.

Thankyou for the response.

But what I meant by local suppliers was actually 'retailers' who sell those products by optimum nutrition. Wrong choice of word I guess :P
    Hi Angad,
    There is the Neulife Store in Koramangala. They are authorized stockists of ON products.

Other than that you can buy directly from bodybuilding.com. But I would like to warn you in advance of the below:

When you are placing the order, you may find the direct $ to INR conversion to be cheaper. But when the item is actually delivered, the import duty needs to be paid separately by the buyer, at the time of delivery. For example, 2 months ago, I ordered supplements worth Rs.11000 from bb.com (price arrived after $ to INR conversion).

When it was delivered, the courier guy gave me a government challan of import duty. Originally I thought I was saving about 7-8k but ended up paying Rs. 6000 as Import Duty.

Later I googled and found that India Govt. Charges 150% import duty on imported health supplements.

Good luck with your purchase.
    MIRACLES WILL HAPPEN IF YOU B E L I E V E!

nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nitinsukhija has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I used to order few years back from bb.com, now buy locally from legit importers.
    Seems things have deteriorated further.

Originally Posted by workoutordie View Post
    Hi Angad,
    There is the Neulife Store in Koramangala. They are authorized stockists of ON products.

Other than that you can buy directly from bodybuilding.com. But I would like to warn you in advance of the below:

When you are placing the order, you may find the direct $ to INR conversion to be cheaper. But when the item is actually delivered, the import duty needs to be paid separately by the buyer, at the time of delivery. For example, 2 months ago, I ordered supplements worth Rs.11000 from bb.com (price arrived after $ to INR conversion).

When it was delivered, the courier guy gave me a government challan of import duty. Originally I thought I was saving about 7-8k but ended up paying Rs. 6000 as Import Duty.

Later I googled and found that India Govt. Charges 150% import duty on imported health supplements.

Good luck with your purchase.