xr80david has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jacked Depression

So i've been taking Jack3d for about 3 weeks now, I feel great 30 min before the workout and during the workout but after I feel like complete ****... Anyone else have this issue? I think ill go off of it for 1-2 weeks, cycle it.

COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) COBrien3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never taken Jack3d so I'm not too familiar with it really, but I'm sure it's loaded with caffeine. Are you sure you're not just talking about a caffeine crash? That's probably normal for someone who's caffeine sensitive. But legit "I hate my life" depression is not normal for a pre workout.
    Fighting misinformation 1 post at a time!

URI - Biological Sciences/Psychology Double Major

---Currently studying for ACSM CPT

Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lucky4143 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    65 mg of caffine per scoop i believe...also has dymeth in it as well

Different people react to stims in different ways...I wouldn't even cycle it if you truely believe its the only thing in your life at the moment that is making you depressed-ive taken jack3d for a while (stopped for a couple months-because i didnt have money) and it does not give me a crash, nor does it make me depressed by any means-just energy at 1-2 scoops.

Take a week or two off of it and see if your depressing thoughts subside...if they do-dont even take it again IMO
    18 y/o-183 lbs-6'4
    March 29th-
    April 5th-
    April 12th-
    April 19th-
    April 26th-

Get Wide-Get Legs.

Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah, definitely just a caffeine crash. I only take jack3d on my two toughest workouts of the week, so it takes longer to build up tolerance toward it.

You guys hit the nail on the head, caffeine crash.

LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xr80david View Post

And just post workout crash in general, your going to feel tired after lifting period...

I hate people who use 'depression' for every time they feel bad.

"My favorite dvd broke, I'm depressed"

Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100) Connor77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Just eat natty peanut butter. It always makes me happy

Originally Posted by LookAFatKid View Post
    And just post workout crash in general, your going to feel tired after lifting period...

I hate people who use 'depression' for every time they feel bad.

"My favorite dvd broke, I'm depressed"

Your right man, I don't like that term either. I worded it wrong, I feel "down" after working out with Jack3d and it didn't happen before I started using it, and I've never had that feeling before. But your right, I wasn't necessarily depressed.

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jack3d contains 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine also known as Methylhexanamine.

"Serious adverse effects including headache, nausea, and stroke have been reported in recreational users of these products"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LankedOut View Post

"Serious adverse effects including headache, nausea, and stroke have been reported in recreational users of these products"

Drugs affect teenagers differently than adults - and you could be having a side affect from the caff + the methlyh.

Jack3d Ingredients – What is in Jack3d?
    250 Grams Lemon Lime
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size
    1 Scoop (5.55 grams)
    Servings Per Container: 45
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
    Proprietary Blend 4145mg*
    (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Schizandrol A)
    * Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Citric Acid, Natural Lemon-Lime Flavor, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Chlorophyll (For Coloring).

This product is produced in a facility that processes milk and soy ingredients

Black Box Warning:

This Product Produces An Intense Sensation Of Drive, Focus, Energy, Motiviation & Awareness. In Addition, It Allows For Rapid Increases In Strength, Speed, Power & Endurance. Therefore, Extreme Caution Must Be Exercised & Should Not Be Used By Novice Athletes.

Use With Caution Under Strict Dosing Protocols.

The beauty of Jack3d is its LACK of ingredients – it is purely based on the most important components that make a great pre-workout nitric oxide drink, and nothing more. So let’s go through the components:

* Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)

When people mention “Nitric Oxide”, this is really what they’re talking about. Arginine is a precursor for nitric oxide production and improves blood flow and nutrient delivery (such as creatine or amino acids) to muscles.

You don’t really drink ‘nitric oxide’ drinks – you drink stuff with AAKG and the like, which helps you get more nitric oxide into the muscles. This is what gives that incredibly fun pump when taking Jack3d.

“Arginine pumps” are not permanent, but AAKG does work and it does increase peak output power, meaning you will get a better bench press, even if its slight, due to the Arginine in Jack3d. Combine it with creatine, and things get even more interesting, because the nitric oxide will help drive the creatine into your muscles — good news!
    * Creatine Monohydrate Powder

The arguments over creatine are over. It is safe, proven effective, and you can use it in the long-term. Anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong, and the studies in the link above show it.

If you are not using creatine, you are not getting as good of results, both in strength as size, as you can. End of story. This ingredient is a no-brainer.

We even recommend getting a bit extra creatine powder (2.5g more should do it for starters) either first thing in the morning, or immediately post-workout. Take it with 8oz of juice or simple sugars. The creatine in Jack3d is good, but not enough for most people.
    * Beta Alanine

Another great, safe supplement. Beta alanine is an amino acid which is scientifically proven to reduce fatigue. Beta alanine increases the concentration of carnosine in muscles. This then decreases fatigue in athletes and increases total muscular work done.

The reason is because carnosine buffers against fatigue and helps expel that painful ammonia from your body. If your muscles run out of carnosine, you get fatigued. Take beta alanine before working out, you will get more carnosine production, and you will increase your endurance (both while lifting or doing cardio activities). Countless studies show this both in the field and in the lab.

There is a limit to how much beta alanine will really help, and some people also get a tingling feeling in their skin from beta alanine. This is one of the side effects, but it will not harm you.
    * Caffeine

You should, by this time, be well aware of the benefits of working out with caffeine. This is the primary stimulant in Jack3d. If you’re not into caffeine or have never worked out with it, you’ve been missing out! Beginners should start with just 1/2 or 1 scoop of Jack3d to get acclimated.

Caffeine increases focus, helps burn fat by heating your body up (it is “thermogenic”), and numerous studies have shown it as a performance enhancer. Our estimations are that there’s about 100mg of caffeine in each scoop of Jack3d.
    * 1, 3 Dimethylamylamine

1,3 Dimethylamylamine is also known as Geranamine, Methylhexaneamine, or DMAA. It comes from an extract of geranium oil, and is a stimulant that behaves like a very mild amphetamine to your nervous system, providing a small rush of adrenaline. This is one of the things that separates Jack3d from the rest, and makes Jack3d the best pre-workout drink out there.

1, 3 Dimethylamylamine is safe in small doses, but overdosing on the raw ingredient can be very harmful. For this reason, we never recommend more than 3 scoops of Jack3d in a day. Although there are no long-term studies on its usage, our personal tests do not show any type of addiction or withdrawal to it.

We will stay on the lookout for more information on geranamine. Geranium has been safely used as an herbal supplement for centuries, though.
    * Schizandrol A

This is a tough one. Schizandrol A comes from Schisandra chinensis, a plant that was commonly used in ancient Chinese medicine. Little is known on the human effects of Schizandrol A, but USPLabs likes to talk about the rat study showing counter-stress behaviors from Schizandrol A.

The following studies show that it also has potential antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-amnesiac, neuroprotective, and hepatoprotective effects for the liver, but a lot of these studies are rat studies and we do not know how much would be needed to get similar effects for humans.
    http://www.jack-3d.com/ingredients

I'd take strong precautions on your dosing broseph.

SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SandMayne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LankedOut View Post

This. Makes me crash hard.
    MSC

Best Raw Total: 1405

finner44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say its incorrect to say its just a caffeine crash. DMAA which is used in jack3d, is also used as a legal high as a substitute for ecstasy. So its completely possible that this can cause depression, and every time i take it i feel horrible for the next few hours. This sucks because i work out incredibly well on it, but I think its time to switch back to animal pump for me.

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    when will this "jack3d" fad end?

WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive been taking it or 4 weeks and feel no crash
    My New Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159326211

Standing Overhead Press
    Current 135x5 Short Term Goal 155x5

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xr80david View Post
    i don't know if it's the caffeine, might be something else. i've never tried jack3d but I don't get any crash from Redline but I do from ABB speed stack. Both have 250-300mg caffeine.

Message Board King :$ changetostay's Avatar
    changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jack3d gives a crazy workout, but a horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible crash

ain't easy being sleezyy! sleezyy's Avatar
    sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeah jack3d gives pretty sweet energy and focus rush. Don't really feel down afterwords though. I admit do feel a slight headache and buzz even afterwards but its not bad that i would stop using the product, i kinda enjoy it lol ...

secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000) secretlifter3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You folks are weak... I don't do this p*ssy "1-2 scoops" bullcrap... I down the entire thing and scream while ripping my clothes in half and bulldoze through everything my way.

Then I truly know I am hardcore

ain't easy being sleezyy! sleezyy's Avatar
    sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) sleezyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by secretlifter3 View Post
    You folks are weak... I don't do this p*ssy "1-2 scoops" bullcrap... I down the entire thing and scream while ripping my clothes in half and bulldoze through everything my way.

Then I truly know I am hardcore
    hahahaaha
    ...vids or it didn't happen =P haha

Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gobays will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i feel ****ing awesome after ive taken jacked for hours after

The Bringer of Love enormousmaggot's Avatar
    enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) enormousmaggot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The first time I took it, I crashed hard at work. I felt like my mind was 10 metres behind my head. Sorta hard to describe, but I was way out of it. I don't crash on it anymore, it's actually smoothed out a hell of a lot.

Originally Posted by .Excalibur View Post
    when will this "jack3d" fad end?
    When it stops providing results, when the side-effects outweigh the positives in some way or a better, more effective or cheaper product with less side-effects comes out.

Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tamper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    had no problems
    Datass

.Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Excalibur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by enormous***got View Post
    The first time I took it, I crashed hard at work. I felt like my mind was 10 metres behind my head. Sorta hard to describe, but I was way out of it. I don't crash on it anymore, it's actually smoothed out a hell of a lot.

When it stops providing results, when the side-effects outweigh the positives in some way or a better, more effective or cheaper product with less side-effects comes out.
    All i'm saying is that is 6 months or so, "jack3d" won't even be mentioned by anyone on this website. Yes, it will be replaced by another "supp" of some kind, but not of the same family as "jack3d".