Closed Thread
Page 231 of 309 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 9250
    Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JumpTheGun View Post
    really hating the S3 jungle...
    Some junglers are definitely affected by the changes. So far I only tried Hec, he felt so subpar now in S3 jungle. I tried Nunu, and felt he is still very strong.

xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSeongminx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sheebal View Post
    well looks like your master YI jamjee WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FKCING PLAY WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN STRONG WTF FK RIOT GAMES SRS WTF
    You were raging the whole game. Why are you surprised that you got banned?

IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IIMaCkiNII is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh lawd Amumu jungle too fun.

Brb auto kills when I'm Amumu jungle and I am duoing with my buddy.

Brb insane counter ganks leaving lee sin and riven dead with both of us alive.

crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this might be the most frustrating thing ever, cant make it out of this elo
    Manlet of peace

xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xHermesx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone interested in making a misc ranked team???

i go sona support

or ryze or karthus mid.

bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xHermesx View Post
    anyone interested in making a misc ranked team???

i go sona support

or ryze or karthus mid.
    Elo? Considering Karthus mid and the fact you named 3 champs, 1 being a support, you must be low elo or unranked.

For example, I have a champ pool for any position I play. I play almost anyone and choose specific people for team comps and counter picking.

In other words, I would never be on your poverty team.

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bewaredetective View Post
    Elo? Considering Karthus mid and the fact you named 3 champs, 1 being a support, you must be low elo or unranked.

For example, I have a champ pool for any position I play. I play almost anyone and choose specific people for team comps and counter picking.

name your summoner so I can lol after looking at your account
    Semper Fi

★★★ Jason Genova is gonna make it Crew ★★★

★★★FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew★★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Darkartisan. I play Top, Mid, and Jungle pretty well. My elo was 1250 before bot fed 7 games in a row. I am Mundo jungling now. My last couple of games I was really high, so disregard pls lol
    ★★SoFlo Crew★★
    Goals
    Deadlift 500
    Bench 315
    Squat 405

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup guys, haven't played since July

care to aware me on the current meta-game?? What to look out for? items? champs? etc?

XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wcustom View Post
    Sup guys, haven't played since July

care to aware me on the current meta-game?? What to look out for? items? champs? etc?
    I'm not totally up to date since July and some of this might not totally be accurate, but here goes:

Items and masteries have changed with season 3. I feel like supports are more fun in the sense that there's more items and you don't just stack GP10 and ward. You can actually contribute more then just being a ward bot. The jungle is harder, but there are items to help you jungle (like bonus damage to creeps not named Wriggles; note that I don't jungle so can't exactly tell you what). I feel like most competent people are going to have wards up all the time now from the start, so ganking as a jungler will be hard.

Removed some items. Heart of Gold is gone. Oracles got nerfed hard, to the point where you only get 10 gold for killing a ward plus it only lasts for 5 minutes. Some gold per 10 items don't even give 5 gold / 10 (like Avarice Blade or whatever only gives you 2 gold per 10, but you get +2 gold for every kill). New item called Sightstone which gives you 5 charges of wards to place, but you can only have 2 out at a time. You can upgrade your Sightstone into a Ruby Sightstone that allows you to place 3 wards at a time.

In terms of champions, I think for the most part it is still the same.

Top Lane is still bruiser but I'm sure you could play some APs up there like Vlad or Akali.
    Middle lane is usually AP but you could play unconventional things there too.
    Bot lane will always be support + AD.

lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lurkingleech has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Join chat chanel : Themisc
    Raidcall (voice chat software) : Group ID : 5173085

We're currently running two ranked teams : --- of Misc, and Jeppbrah take me clubbin (2-0 record on both) , only the better players get on this team nomsaiyin

IGN: Golden Jew
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000) dtbrehm is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, been playing too many ARAMs and now my laning phase is rusty as fuk. Just failed two lanes in a row with my two best champs.

Luckily my team carried into mid-game where I eventually made plays.
    Minnesota Vikings - Dallas Mavericks - Washington Wizards - Bayern Munich

bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sickdevildog1 View Post
    name your summoner so I can lol after looking at your account
    Used to be IAmZeez, but I changed it to Baby Vegeta

I just tried searching it up on lolking but it shows some old level 5 account or something. I don't claim to be a pro, and I'm only at level 29. But I sure as hell would stomp a ton of you, and especially that ******* above. I'd be at around 1300-1500 elo is my guess.

ps. The "leave" is not because I was doing bad. My dad freaked out on me and made me go outside and do yard work. Feelsbadman though, it was my first time leaving a game.

Notes: Most ap mid. Shaco was first time jungle ad shaco. Teemo was honestly a joke game, I didn't even bother farming and still did good. (Ended with probably 60 cs) I camped and trolled and still did good. 12/1/8 is adc LB, not ap mid. and apparently i typically play a terrible riven top. (i am almost always ap mid, it's what i do, but lately i have decided to mess around and try new things)

These were also all draft games, where they are more organized and people follow the meta. (Though a decent amount of trolls, instalocks, etc.)

and as a last comment, these are mostly newer champs I have been trying.

1. I haven't played Teemo in a couple months prior to this.
    2. I haven't played Riven since I was I think level 5. (srs)
    3. As I said, Shaco was my first time ever as him. I also hate jungling.
    4. I have dabbled with AP Yi a couple times, not recently.
    5. I play as Anivia maybe 1-2 times a month.
    6. LeBlanc is a recent champ I have fuked around with. Only good if you have a good bruiser, against squishies, and your adc is doing good. Also the one game is adc LB and I also almost never adc.
    7. Probably my worst AP Ez game. I'm typically around 18/5/X. (Srs) Was also a recently new mid I have been trying out.

sorry for tl;dr. I can't help it, it's how i post. always needing to add new comments and details.
    Last edited by bewaredetective; 12-18-2012 at 12:30 AM.

MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000) MyronBulk is just really nice. (+1000)

I just tried searching it up on lolking but it shows some old level 5 account or something. I don't claim to be a pro, and I'm only at level 29. But I sure as hell would stomp a ton of you, and especially that ******* above. I'd be at around 1300-1500 elo is my guess.

ps. The "leave" is not because I was doing bad. My dad freaked out on me and made me go outside and do yard work. Feelsbadman though, it was my first time leaving a game.

Notes: Most ap mid. Shaco was first time jungle ad shaco. Teemo was honestly a joke game, I didn't even bother farming and still did good. (Ended with probably 60 cs) I camped and trolled and still did good. 12/1/8 is adc LB, not ap mid. and apparently i typically play a terrible riven top. (i am almost always ap mid, it's what i do, but lately i have decided to mess around and try new things)

These were also all draft games, where they are more organized and people follow the meta. (Though a decent amount of trolls, instalocks, etc.)

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

6. LeBlanc is a recent champ I have fuked around with. Only good if you have a good bruiser, against squishies, and your adc is doing good. Also the one game is adc LB and I also almost never adc.
    7. Probably my worst AP Ez game. I'm typically around 18/5/X. (Srs) Was also a recently new mid I have been trying out.

sorry for tl;dr. I can't help it, it's how i post. always needing to add new comments and details.
    Lol man if you ain't hit level 30 yet you might need a bit of a reality check about how good you think you are! You only start to REALLY understand the game once you've played around a thousand games or so. Also everyone on LoL probably reckons they are 1500 elo, same as all guys in the 'rate my face' topics on the misc think they're 7/10.... just isn't always the case

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does anyone here like Rammus? I think he is more viable in season 3, Machete and 2 levels in W give him a good early jungle clear. Also his ult is almost always up to help clear buff camps. Maybe he wouldn't be as effective in high elo games but my normal Elo is around 1700 and I almost always have good games with him. His 3 second taunt absolutely destroys over extended lanes and punishes bad enemy initiations, probably why he does so well in games with lots of mistakes.

jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwlee7ucla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

strong reality check, guestimating your elo based on normal games. I almost never lose my normal games, and im 1200 elo this season. normals mean nothing, and your stats don't even look that good in normals.
    Living a happy life

Originally Posted by jwlee7ucla View Post
    strong reality check, guestimating your elo based on normal games. I almost never lose my normal games, and im 1200 elo this season. normals mean nothing, and your stats don't even look that good in normals.
    Did you know Normals carry an Elo? It is slightly bull**** cause you can play in 3 man premades and stuff, plus normals are a lot more trolly and silly, but it's not a BAD indicator of how good you are. My normal elo is 1700, my friend who is a lot worse than me is 1300, and a pro like TheOddOne is 2k. So it's pretty decent.

Saying that I don't claim to be a 1700 Elo player or anything. But the normal matchmaking uses this Elo so that you actually get matched against tougher opponents in normals. I have a friend who was 2k in ranked and 2k in normals, the standard was ridiculously high sometimes when we played blind together.

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't claim to be a pro, and I'm only at level 29. But I sure as hell would stomp a ton of you, and especially that ******* above. I'd be at around 1300-1500 elo is my guess.
    Semper Fi

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

Originally Posted by DouLou View Post
    Lol man if you ain't hit level 30 yet you might need a bit of a reality check about how good you think you are! You only start to REALLY understand the game once you've played around a thousand games or so. Also everyone on LoL probably reckons they are 1500 elo, same as all guys in the 'rate my face' topics on the misc think they're 7/10.... just isn't always the case
    Honestly, I agree with you for the most part. Most people don't understand the game until a good amount of time after level 30. I have seen people level 30 who don't understand the game yet. (quiet annoying when they're on my team) But I know every champions moves, and I understand everything about the game.

I'd be glad to go against you or any ******* who thinks he's good in here. I can almost guarantee I'd win my lane against you, but not necessarily the game due to teammates. I never lose my lane as a mid. and ps. I go against level 30's in 1300+ elo all the time in draft play. Do you even draft play? It's typically filled with level 30's, some with a decent elo.

Honestly, the biggest advice I can give to anyone is to watch streams. (Probably why I understand everything about the game right now) Watch Froggen and Nyjacky if you want to learn good mid play.

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at level 29 telling he would wreck everyone here.

inb4 he drops below 1000 elo once he starts ranked

Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000) Uz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly, I agree with you for the most part. Most people don't understand the game until a good amount of time after level 30. I have seen people level 30 who don't understand the game yet. (quiet annoying when they're on my team) But I know every champions moves, and I understand everything about the game.

I'd be glad to go against you or any ******* who thinks he's good in here. I can almost guarantee I'd win my lane against you, but not necessarily the game due to teammates. I never lose my lane as a mid. and ps. I go against level 30's in 1300+ elo all the time in draft play. Do you even draft play? It's typically filled with level 30's, some with a decent elo.

Honestly, the biggest advice I can give to anyone is to watch streams. (Probably why I understand everything about the game right now) Watch Froggen and Nyjacky if you want to learn good mid play.
    pls go.

A bot could beat you 1v1, you have the mechanics of a 900 Elo player, and lol @ not showing your crap cs in those screenshots.
    Semper Fi

Misc Fire Team 2:

JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayMile has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

do u even good at lol?

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Bot fed badly. Jarvan would spam "gg" "noobs" "**** you" "trash" all game, then after diving and throwing game 3 fights in a row he says he goes afk and sits in fountain for 10 minutes until the game is over -_- Ahri was also 0/2 as I raped her in lane.

When will it be my turn to get out from 1400s ? Out of 3 last games , in two I've had one rager go afk.

I seriously have a ******* magnet, Riot playing pranks on me.

breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zinkhan99 View Post
    [img]http://puu.sh/1Cqim[img]
    Bot fed badly. Jarvan would spam "gg" "noobs" "**** you" "trash" all game, then after diving and throwing game 3 fights in a row he says he goes afk and sits in fountain for 10 minutes until the game is over -_- Ahri was also 0/2 as I raped her in lane.

When will it be my turn to get out from 1400s ? Out of 3 last games , in two I've had one rager go afk.

I seriously have a ******* magnet, Riot playing pranks on me.
    Your elo seems to be pretty appropriate for you. Your creep score is hideous for a 55 minute game. Guessing you got dove by xin and lee at teamfights and died instantly due to your bad items choices( no Zhonya's). So don't try to blame others and see what you can do better after each game.

XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I agree that some 30s don't know the game at all, since you get exp just for playing the game.

But to address your bottom point:

Sure, you can watch streams like Jacky and Froggen, but you'll never have their skills. They're also surrounded by very, very good teams (Curse is the second best team in NA now, behind CLG.NA), while CLG.EU is one of the best teams in the world that allows them to play the way they do.

Jacky is a ****ing beast (one of the better AP middles in North America) and Froggen is god-tier middle. Like arguably best middle in the world.

You can emulate their builds and what not and that'll be enough to stomp most people that don't know what they're doing but you can't get their mechanics, game skills, and map sense. If you rank yourself only as 1300-1500, and you know like Jacky is 2300 elo, what do you think the average 1700 would do to you? Only "watching" the game isn't enough to understand everything there is about the game. Gotta play too.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by crss1 View Post
    add me bros, almost 1300 elo like a boss

zorbocop
    Add me bro

My sn is GG TROLL FACE

i am around 1250 elo will play llater on tonight.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    add me up.

MyranGains
    *** A.C. Milan ***

Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000) Stillflexin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DouLou View Post
    Depends on how skilled you are at games in general. I'm only 26 but I've played with mostly 30s my whole LoL career due to everyone that I play with being 30. I'm not saying I'm the greatest, but I would say I'm better than most people I face against. I know there are still some things I need to get better at but my understanding of the game is pretty well known. However the idiot that you are quoting is just an idiot.

"I would be this ELO is I was 30" Yeah right because when I solo queue I feel like I'm facing the world's biggest retards. No one wants to play with a good team comp and everyone wants to play some sort of carry class and just go around jacking your kills all game. I can't wait to get 30 and play with some semi competent people.

Add me if you guys want. Stillflexin

Closed Thread
Page 231 of 309 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast