Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

why does it take me so long to get into ketosis!

I mean this as more of a rant than a cry for help. Why does it take me so long to get into ketosis? I follow the diet well, as I have had success with it before. I normally enter ketosis about the 5-6th day of keto. Most people I hear 2-3 days. One of my friends who isnt strong enough to last on it felt the energy drop on the second day. I follow the diet well. When it comes to metabolism, I am the middle kind, not slow and not fast. oh well.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You might be getting in hidden carbs from somewhere and not realising it. My first time it took me ages but now its no problem.

Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no, seriously. There is no chance of hidden carbs. I mainly only eat beef franks, eggs, cheese, mayo, lettuce, tuna, ground/beef, ham. patties, red meat, sausages, and a mint everyonce in a while. But never anything over 30 grams or even 10 grams in fact.

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It could be your fats aren't high enough then.

IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Bigbow
    no, seriously. There is no chance of hidden carbs. I mainly only eat beef franks, eggs, cheese, mayo, lettuce, tuna, ground/beef, ham. patties, red meat, sausages, and a mint everyonce in a while. But never anything over 30 grams or even 10 grams in fact.
    Who says you're not in ketosis? Because youhaven't had a drop in strength? A drop in energy is not an indication that you are in ketosis, more that you aren't eating enough fat. Sounds like you're getting enough fat and protein, but I would suggest more green veg

If you're losing fat, not losing muscle and you are eating as you say, then don't worry about whether you are in ketosis or not. You probably are but just not showing on the stix.
    Last edited by IPR; 05-12-2003 at 03:02 AM.

you know what? Thanks a lot for saying that IPR. I often believe that I am in ketosis but doubt it since I have no real way of being able to tell. My friends take serious energy drops and I used to too but I only decided to follow the diet better and more exact. I don't test or anything anymore although I will and have. You know how the stix go in order of darkness, well once I got all the way to the deep purple and the reason was because I thought that black was ideal and I felt weak too, but now I know better but still have the fallacy in my head that you have to feel weak to be in ketosis. Anyways, thanks a lot.

novass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rofl, ive lost alot of fat doing low carb and gained alot muscle. Who says you have to be weaker because y our on it? maybe you should try nox3? anyone besides me incorperate this into there low carb diets? I dont ever feel extra tired any more, not just because i take nox3, but it just doesnt bother me anymore. On a bad day i have 50 carbs but avg 30.