Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MadeUnderground View Post
    I love when a thread backfires because an OP is wrong about something then later they say they were trollin'.

Nice try, OP.
    lol wasnt trollin, i was kinda serious but i was also trying to force it on you guys

muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) muffd1ver has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Goldn111 View Post
    Sup, Radderz?
    sup dawg? im aight, just chillin cos i aint got no school today

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not 40 lbs of lean mass...water weight and some bf as well, you gained more than 1% bf lol I can already tell. Still had good Progress though just don't exaggerate it.
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT the op claims 40 lbs of muscle in a year and rages when people tell him it didnt happen then in the end claims he was just messing "wit" us.
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkrokk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no jaw = what test levels

Originally Posted by jason92 View Post
    ITT the op claims 40 lbs of muscle in a year and rages when people tell him it didnt happen then in the end claims he was just messing "wit" us.
    lol yea

Originally Posted by jkrokk View Post
    no jaw = what test levels
    your 18, 5'10 and weigh 170, lol u should look at yourself before commentin on others

You made good progress, bro.. LOL @ the 40 lbs of dry muscle...
    yea i did exaggerate lol

Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Not 40 lbs of lean mass...water weight and some bf as well, you gained more than 1% bf lol I can already tell. Still had good Progress though just don't exaggerate it.
    aight

Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by muffd1ver View Post
    5'7

lifts arent massive but size is not necessarily = to strength (ive got good hypertrophy)

Squat: atg 180 parallel 200
    Bench: 176
    Deadlift: conventional 225 sumo 200
    BB row 154x6
    Military press 120x5
    BB curl 80x6
    Lol you are weak as **** and you're my weight!? And you are shorter, which gives you even more mass/fat. LOL. obviously you didnt gain 40lbs of muscle, jesus open your eyes. I'll show you why. 180 ATG? Wtf is that, your legs must be 18 inches. 176 bench.. Gahhh I have a mate who benched 120kg for the v first time he benched. 176 is horrible. 225 deadlift, first time I deadlifted I was repping that 12 times and I was 150lbs. BB row, lets not even go there. I call BS on the military compared to bench 176x1. You are holding a lot of fat, and gained a lot of fat, no, you did not gain 1% of bodyfat, use your brain, NO YOU DIDNT. Even if your trolling or whatever, your gains for the year were crap. I've lifted about a year, pls compare

GET UR HEAD OUT OF UR ARSE, U DIDNT GAIN 40/35/30/25/20 OR EVEN 15 LBS OF MUSCLE. PLS GO.
    MAX: 230kgx5 squat
    140kgx5 bench

FUTURE POWERLIFTER CREW

Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
    Lol you are weak as **** and you're my weight!? And you are shorter, which gives you even more mass/fat. LOL. obviously you didnt gain 40lbs of muscle, jesus open your eyes. I'll show you why. 180 ATG? Wtf is that, your legs must be 18 inches. 176 bench.. Gahhh I have a mate who benched 120kg for the v first time he benched. 176 is horrible. 225 deadlift, first time I deadlifted I was repping that 12 times and I was 150lbs. BB row, lets not even go there. I call BS on the military compared to bench 176x1. You are holding a lot of fat, and gained a lot of fat, no, you did not gain 1% of bodyfat, use your brain, NO YOU DIDNT.

GET UR HEAD OUT OF UR ARSE, U DIDNT GAIN 40/35/30/25LBS OF MUSCLE. PLS GO.
    lol too bad i have 25 inch legs i didn't gain a lot of fat since i can still easily see my abs and couldn't before. Also, strength is not always equal to size, i know lots of real big guys that aren't that strong but really muscular anyways.

Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol too bad i have 25 inch legs i didn't gain a lot of fat since i can still easily see my abs and couldn't before. Also, strength is not always equal to size, i know lots of real big guys that aren't that strong but really muscular anyways.
    Ok your abs, wouldnt know because cant see pics because you hid it with your vest. Funny that. Shut up, strong 25" fat legs. You aren't helping yourself. If you can squat 185 once I don't give a ****, strength does equal size in some respects, you gain by adding more weight to bar, you know that, it's science.Who cares what you are repping lmao. Idgaf if you are repping 5 reps or 12 reps, you will gain strength with size. Obviously if you are training with 3 reps comapred to 12 you are gonna get better gains muscle wise with 12, better strength gains with 3, I realise that, I'm just proving a point. Real big guys ALWAYS bench AT LEAST 2 plates for reps, never seen a huge guy who cannot do that. Maybe 1 in 100. 95% of teen section cannot do that, that is why strength does = size.
    140kgx5 bench

FUTURE POWERLIFTER CREW

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To put it in perspective, go pile up 40 pounds of steak at the grocery store. Do you really believe you added that much muscle to your body? 40 pounds is a massive amount of muscle.
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

The biggest guy in my gym doesn't use dumbbells any heavier than 25 lbs while training arms.. He deadlifts around 245 lbs, but he's pretty big.. He weighs around 200 lbs (lean).. Big muscles =/= strength...
    200lbs lean can rep 245 once.. Sure. Is he 7"5?

I could pick that **** up untrained.
    140kgx5 bench

FUTURE POWERLIFTER CREW

Ok your abs, wouldnt know because cant see pics because you hid it with your vest. Funny that. Shut up, strong 25" fat legs. You aren't helping yourself. If you can squat 185 once I don't give a ****, strength does equal size in some respects, you gain by adding more weight to bar, you know that, it's science.Who cares what you are repping lmao. Idgaf if you are repping 5 reps or 12 reps, you will gain strength with size. Obviously if you are training with 3 reps comapred to 12 you are gonna get better gains muscle wise with 12, better strength gains with 3, I realise that, I'm just proving a point. Real big guys ALWAYS bench AT LEAST 2 plates for reps, never seen a huge guy who cannot do that. Maybe 1 in 100. 95% of teen section cannot do that, that is why strength does = size.
    lol @ fat legs, i am at 12% bf bitch and my quads have striations that define the major muscles of the quad, if you want i will take pics without the vest so you can see that i have visible abs.

lol @ fat legs, i am at 12% bf bitch and my quads have striations that define the major muscles of the quad, if you want i will take pics without the vest so you can see that i have visible abs.
    I am about 12%, you are not 12%, keep dreaming son.
    140kgx5 bench

FUTURE POWERLIFTER CREW

I am about 12%, you are not 12%, keep dreaming son.
    u mad cos i actually am. I measured it and you can see my abs and striations in the quads. The pics don't do me justice bf% wise but i assure you that i am.

nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lad, stop trolling, not funny no more.

You did a good bulk but

You're about 18+% Body fat.. no seperations and no jaw line
    Do you lift properly? You have **** all chest/traps/shoulders

Originally Posted by nathwoz View Post
    Lad, stop trolling, not funny no more.

You did a good bulk but

You're about 18+% Body fat.. no seperations and no jaw line
    Do you lift properly? You have **** all chest/traps/shoulders
    im not trollin, if you want i will give you proof of the fact that i am 12% bf, the pics were in **** lighting and did not give me justice.

im not trollin, if you want i will give you proof of the fact that i am 12% bf, the pics were in **** lighting and did not give me justice.
    Lol kid the lighting is strong.
    140kgx5 bench

FUTURE POWERLIFTER CREW

nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nathwoz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you need lighting to look good? bless.

Originally Posted by nathwoz View Post
    you need lighting to look good? bless.
    not rly lol, you guys can call me out any time cos i know that i am 12%bf and have striated quads

but on one condition: if i am right you guys leave the boards (cos u are bein bishes) and are not allowed to make any other account on here

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would really like to see your 25 inch quads with striations. Please post up pics.

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is a ****ing moron. You'd look alot better if that was 30-40 lbs of muscle. It's extremely obvious that you put on fat compared to your first picture as well

Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    I would really like to see your 25 inch quads with striations. Please post up pics.
    only if the other guys adhere to my rules, since i have to go through the trouble of taking pics of myself

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only if the other guys adhere to my rules, since i have to go through the trouble of taking pics of myself
    Lol it literally takes a few minutes to take pics and upload them. If you really have 25inch quads with striations I guarantee everyone will be quiet for now on.

Lol it literally takes a few minutes to take pics and upload them. If you really have 25inch quads with striations I guarantee everyone will be quiet for now on.
    ok dawg thing is im gonna have to take them in an hour or so, will post them up in here.

~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for pic

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this,

i did post the pics for comments but i obviously didn't gain 40 full pounds of muscle lol i was ****in wiv u guys, BTW if it doesnt convince you i also gained a lot of mass on my legs, they are 25 inches now (not estattin, they are like my best bodypart) so that is also where a lot of the weight was gained.

Sorry guys for pissin you off lol
    sorry muffy but im going to call you out and ask for pics of legs.
    my legs are around 25 but i can squat 352, i find it hard to believe you have the same size legs as me and yet you can only squat 200.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

Originally Posted by 7399martyn View Post
    sorry muffy but im going to call you out and ask for pics of legs.
    my legs are around 25 but i can squat 352, i find it hard to believe you have the same size legs as me and yet you can only squat 200.
    ok since i cant take a new one i will put a previous one up that will show you my size

yes not striated but im still 12%bf
    Attached Images

Why can't you take a new picture? Just take one standing away from the camera not so up close.

Why can't you take a new picture? Just take one standing away from the camera not so up close.
    cos my camera is somewhere else but that pic is enough at least to show that my legs are 25 inches