Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex. . . before or after workouts.

I know it's a weird question to ask, but does having sex or masturbating before or after workouts have a direct effect on how you progress in building a 'body builders' body? I'm not sure if it's just a false note but I've heard several people at my gym say that having sex before or after or even anytime during the week releases a certain type of testosterone that your body uses to gain progress in your exercises. Can someone please confirm whether or not this is true. One of the perks of having a better body is to. . .enjoy the side activities you and your partner indulge in. If one cancels out the other then. . .WTF?!

JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in 4 lolz
    Im that kid, Im the kid who lifts more than you with perfect form, Im the kid who leaves his ego before walking to the gym, Im the kid that respects you if you respect him, Now you know me, Im that kid :)

My name is Navid and I've won the 2013 BNBF British Championships at the age of 19.

I rep back Twice (srs) - The best Coder/Designer you will ever find! PM if you need something done (PHP/Ajax/CSS/Mysql) -

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have sex after workout... You can't afford to bust a nutt and lower your testosterone level before going in to workout and lifting heavy and what not. Having sex after workout is more ideal since you'll get that cardio in

TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have heard that cummin lowers your test levels. it might have an effect if you do it before you work out. They dont let ufc fighters have sex for a set time before a fight because of this. but once again this is just what i have heard and am not 100% aware if it is fact. An even if it is im sure you dont got to worry about it unless your a pro athlete.
    Drink a fifth, f*ck a b*tch, smoke a spliff, and f*cking lift.

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TyDog420 View Post
    I have heard that cummin lowers your test levels. it might have an effect if you do it before you work out. They dont let ufc fighters have sex for a set time before a fight because of this.

hahahahaha links to this fact
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn i guess i was wrong. i read up on it and i guess the opposite of what i said is true. sex actually increases test levels but refraining from sex before a fight raises how fierce you are i guess. heres link. http://mmajunkie.com/news/14161/ask-...erformance.mma

JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you guys are actually interested check this out:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115373401
    Im that kid, Im the kid who lifts more than you with perfect form, Im the kid who leaves his ego before walking to the gym, Im the kid that respects you if you respect him, Now you know me, Im that kid :)

My name is Navid and I've won the 2013 BNBF British Championships at the age of 19.

I rep back Twice (srs) - The best Coder/Designer you will ever find! PM if you need something done (PHP/Ajax/CSS/Mysql) -

Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grymsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ty

Damn i guess i was wrong. i read up on it and i guess the opposite of what i said is true. sex actually increases test levels but refraining from sex before a fight raises how fierce you are i guess. heres link.
    Thanks, what I got from that article is that I can have sex AFTER workouts if that best suites my needs. My gf gets in the mood when she sees me working out and well. . ,you can guess the rest,

Originally Posted by Grymsoul View Post
    Thanks, what I got from that article is that I can have sex AFTER workouts if that best suites my needs. My gf gets in the mood when she sees me working out and well. . ,you can guess the rest,
    dude i know this is kind of off topic but i used to date this girl that worked out in a gym that her and her brother used that was in her basement. and one day i was going over her house and i guess she must have forgot that i was coming over cuz when i got there she was in her basement doing bent over rows. and i got turned on watching her do them cuz she was all sweaty and such and long story short i walked behind her grabbed her hand and helped her put the weight down and i had sex with her right there over the bench. that is one of my best sex stories lol. (lame right?)

bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000)
    if you jerk off or have sex it raises testosterone for a short time then lowers it . if you refrain from sex your test lvls will be higher, but takes at least a week of not masturbating to raise your lvls. but after that you will have higher test lvls until you masturbate again. so if you want the most muscle gains stop having sex and masturbating all together, but if you must do this only do it once per week.

Originally Posted by bigboybigtits View Post
    if you jerk off or have sex it raises testosterone for a short time then lowers it . if you refrain from sex your test lvls will be higher, but takes at least a week of not masturbating to raise your lvls. but after that you will have higher test lvls until you masturbate again. so if you want the most muscle gains stop having sex and masturbating all together, but if you must do this only do it once per week.
    link?

bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000) bigboybigtits is a complete loser! (-2000)
    link?
    um no if you don't want to take my advice don't, kk?

iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bigboybigtits View Post
    um no if you don't want to take my advice don't, kk?
    im wit big boy i heard of that on sum bodybuilding forum besides this one. but i heard the test lvls are a myth. when u hav sex, durin orgasm ur muscle tense and use energy. that why u cant lift as much afterwards, ur muscles tired
    Thats all i do Eat,Lift,Eat,Lift and i become stronger!
    Please stop the comments...LOL

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude i know this is kind of off topic but i used to date this girl that worked out in a gym that her and her brother used that was in her basement. and one day i was going over her house and i guess she must have forgot that i was coming over cuz when i got there she was in her basement doing bent over rows. and i got turned on watching her do them cuz she was all sweaty and such and long story short i walked behind her grabbed her hand and helped her put the weight down and i had sex with her right there over the bench. that is one of my best sex stories lol. (lame right?)
    Vids or it didn't happen.

iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100) iceman5422 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    vids or it didn't happen.
    lmao!!!!!!!
    Thats all i do Eat,Lift,Eat,Lift and i become stronger!
    Please stop the comments...LOL

And the moral of this story kids is. . ."Never Drink and Drive" . . .wait.

tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tendy39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This was done on sports science and they did it with a boxer and his test levels were actually raised. google it and u will get proven known studies of this being true.

vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    sex after workout is fine.
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

Jakebrooker1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    someone told me you have sex then stop just before, and then workout with a bonar. More test levels.

ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Grymsoul View Post
    And the moral of this story kids is. . ."Never Drink and Drive" . . .wait.
    hahahahahahaaha.

DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DKzP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wait.. soo she didn't take a shake right after!!!!?
    she must have been hella catabolic dude tell her that next time!

Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Twstd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have heard that cummin lowers your test levels. it might have an effect if you do it before you work out. They dont let ufc fighters have sex for a set time before a fight because of this. but once again this is just what i have heard and am not 100% aware if it is fact. An even if it is im sure you dont got to worry about it unless your a pro athlete.
    Don't give info that you have no facts on. Sex has no effect whats so ever on your performance. That's an old sports myth that coaches like to tell their players/fighters.
    Never underestimate daily, consistent action coupled with the magical power of time.

TEEN SECTION: The uneducated trying to educate the uneducated.

Registered User DirtOnMaShoulda's Avatar
    DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtOnMaShoulda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dunga (Brazilian national team manager) has prohibited his players having sex on game days during the world cup. Since he's coaching the #1 ranked team in the world (according to statistics), I'd say doing it after would be bette because before would add fatigue.

Originally Posted by Twstd View Post
    Don't give info that you have no facts on. Sex has no effect whats so ever on your performance. That's an old sports myth that coaches like to tell their players/fighters.
    this has been proven, so.........

bbwillie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After. Save the testosterone for the workout.

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alright i swear i hear this question so often its just stupid....
    Masturbation and sex DO have an effect on test levels, but the effect isn't going to make or break your gains. Before or after workouts it won't matter, as long as your not using too much energy getting yourself off before a workout.
    In a study they showed that not masturbating/having sex for a long period of time (3 weeks+) does increase test levels, but again, the effect on test levels is not significant enough to make or break your gains, or even affect them at all for that matter. beat your meat, and don't worry about it, every guy does so why fight the urge? i fap 3 times daily, do i look that bad? ok then.
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pound4pound30 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i bet you dont even have sex.

Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mando1992 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I asked this same question like 10 months ago, and didnt get one serious answer

fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DirtOnMaShoulda View Post
    Dunga (Brazilian national team manager) has prohibited his players having sex on game days during the world cup. Since he's coaching the #1 ranked team in the world (according to statistics), I'd say doing it after would be bette because before would add fatigue.
    Spain is the #1 ranked team.
    ''Whenever You feel Worthless, Remember, You Were Once The Quickest Sperm.''

my workout log :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=468292031#post468292031

yes i do like having sex and fapping. but when i dont do it for a while i feel so much more confident and better about everything.