drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) drawingblanks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long to stay on a keto diet?

right now, i am on dave palumbo's keto diet, which is probably working, i've lost around 8 lbs but definitely put on muscle and look better so im not sure whats fat and whats muscle. my question is how long do you stay on it? dave palumbo said you stay on it until you look the way you want, but i've also heard that if you stay on for 6 months your body will tend to use fat for energy even when you get off the diet. is that true?:

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What's wrong with using fat for energy? Sounds ideal to me.

You can stay on keto as long as you want. It doesn't stop being a good diet because you've been doing it for a while. I found my health was better on keto, so I'm still doing it ten years later.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You have to say on the low-carb ketogenic diet forever, because this is not really a special fad diet, but it is really a way of eating which is more rational and scientific according to the way our body works, than the traditional high carb diets which are not scientific at all and lead to weight gain

Originally Posted by drawingblanks View Post
    right now, i am on dave palumbo's keto diet, which is probably working, i've lost around 8 lbs but definitely put on muscle and look better so im not sure whats fat and whats muscle. my question is how long do you stay on it? dave palumbo said you stay on it until you look the way you want, but i've also heard that if you stay on for 6 months your body will tend to use fat for energy even when you get off the diet. is that true?:
    http://how-to-be-a-nietzsche-superman.blogspot.com/

Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000) Dirty Shoez is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Building on ^^^ this guy's post, to me the diet is like the dietistic version of A.A., only, its Carboholics Anonymous. When I go back to that "lifestyle" of high-carb eating, things rarely turn out well. So I "keep coming back", to CKD/TKD, 'utilizing' carbs rather than just 'using' carbs.