Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

evidence that americans are generally retards

WHY THE PHUCK do you all say "i could care less...."?

srsly do you not think about what is coming out of your mouths? someone says something and you blindly copy it like some mindless zombie

so many fukcing americans say it and it p*sses me off cos what follows it is usually some patronising comment

it's "I COULDN'T care less"

if you could care less then that means you care
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it - 'The King' Ronnie Coleman

Blue Jays all day!

flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok.

America has disoriented the **** out of the English language and this sentence is a perfect example of that.

Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500) Jibbin.Rails is not very helpful. (-500)
    god bless you, that's the only thing bothering you.

pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pratt3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    WHY THE PHUCK do you all say "i could care less...."?

srsly do you not think about what is coming out of your mouths? someone says something and you blindly copy it like some mindless zombie

so many fukcing americans say it and it p*sses me off cos what follows it is usually some patronising comment

it's "I COULDN'T care less"

if you could care less then that means you care
    i definitely could care less

edit: wait wut?

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say "I couldn't care less" and I'm from Georgia.

umad?

edit: strong posts to rep power ratio.
    ***SCC***

The gods will do nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

jamballa13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess its just a popular phrase that people don't take the time to realize what they are saying and they just say it to show they just honestly dont care at all.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "so many fukcing americans say it and it p*sses me off cos what follows it is usually some patronising comment"

Such wonderful grammar. So unlike those Yankees, you are!

KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000) KevinMK0831 is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged.

You mad that america > britain? It's a fact, not an opinion (no e-hate)
    ★★SoFlo Crew★★
    Goals
    Deadlift 500
    Bench 315
    Squat 405

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    "so many fukcing americans say it and it p*sses me off cos what follows it is usually some patronising comment"

Such wonderful grammar. So unlike those Yankees, you are!
    ermm nothing wrong with my grammar son

Blue Jays all day!

MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50) MLombardo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    language in and of itself is progressively dynamic. Language clearly evolves in structure and vocabulary as time permits. You have a semi-intelligent argument, but your thread is ultimately ignorant.
    --Push It To The Limit, Walk Along The Razor's Edge--

Originally Posted by KevinMK0831 View Post
    negged.

how can that be fact? the GBP is the strongest currency in the world... if not pretty close

i do agree actually but its still opinion

Blue Jays all day!

flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    negged.

Actually America blows and I'd much rather live in Britain right now but anyways.....

OP is a flaming homo.

ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ckjdinnj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    negged.

this

Originally Posted by MLombardo View Post
    language in and of itself is progressively dynamic. Language clearly evolves in structure and vocabulary as time permits. You have a semi-intelligent argument, but your thread is ultimately ignorant.
    you cannot just begin to use words in the opposite way to which they were designed to be used. especially when it constitutes a contradiction because it just becomes non-sensical

Blue Jays all day!

Originally Posted by flopped View Post
    OP is a flaming homo.

look like a really cool guy to me

Blue Jays all day!

Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Father of Cajun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    you cannot just begin to use words in the opposite way to which they were designed to be used. especially when it constitutes a contradiction because it just becomes non-sensical
    Sure you can. It's called lingo. Or colloquialisms.
    ***SCC***

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10) BEEG_DADDY is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lul good job on making the thread. now go do something constructive

jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op has bad teeth and anger problems.
    i think hes still mad they lost the revolutionary war.

Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i hear people say this all the time and i remember i said "couldn't care less" and somebody corrected me

fukcing dumbasses

Registered User Completely_Lost's Avatar
    Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haha. Another example.

For hundreds of years, people have been spelling **** like Favour, Favourite, etc with a U. I was taught this way because I've lived in Canada basically my whole life and that's just the way I was taught..

My bitch teacher was like "I'm gonna have to mark that with my red pen if you don't change it." I was like hahahaha k..

Freedom, even if it's something so little, seems to be getting less and less everyday
    Try Hard
    Bulking.. "The body is just a vessel for your thoughts" -Derek Poundstone

Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000) Poindexter2291 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    that **** from harry potter pronounces aluminum "al-you-minny-um"

in your face OP

SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlamOn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow...... I never thought such a high amount of ignorance could come from one post.

Registered User Completely_Lost's Avatar
    Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000) Completely_Lost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Poindexter2291 View Post
    that **** from harry potter pronounces aluminum "al-you-minny-um"

in your face OP
    It's funny because the people who say that actually have the original accent of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Your argument is invalid.

inb4 size callouts..
    Try Hard
    Bulking.. "The body is just a vessel for your thoughts" -Derek Poundstone

semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000) semperfi122 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is this about the World Cup OP? Cause I really could care less.

I mean seriously, if we made a bunch of antagonizing posts about American Football it wouldn't bother me in the least if Europeans were just like, "meh" "I could care less"

Originally Posted by Completely_Lost View Post
    It's funny because the people who say that actually have the original accent of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Your argument is invalid.

inb4 size callouts..
    the way he says it doesn't make sense, there's no I at the end.

it's aluminum not aluminium

Originally Posted by Poindexter2291 View Post
    the way he says it doesn't make sense, there's no I at the end.

it's aluminum not aluminium
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aluminium
    ***SCC***

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkylerClark View Post

TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrainH. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jibbin.Rails View Post
    god bless you, that's the only thing bothering you.
    i don't know why but i lol'd so hard at this.

toned clavicle group Starboardrwr223's Avatar
    Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000) Starboardrwr223 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flopped View Post
    Ok.

America has disoriented the **** out of the English language and this sentence is a perfect example of that.
    Just like all of South America has disoriented Spanish (from Europe)? Its all about perspective, languages change all the time based on a bunch of stuff. you'd be naive to think any less.
    You will never be forgotten *Team FvrvMuscle* R.I.P
    Lifts: bent over row 170x6, Standing military press 100x10
    My Workout log/progress, please critique need advice:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=377469761#post377469761

greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000) greaterpower is just really nice. (+1000)
    America, greatest country on earth. Problems?
    You hate it, but you know respect you got to give me.

Misc Scientist