Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Prime Minister of da misc Douche100's Avatar
    Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow ur f@cking selfish. I think you just don't care aboot going and ur using school as an excuse.
    My name is cheryl and I am your daughter.

LECTER neg counter: 16 times! /negs I win! He mad.

Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500)
    its so hard that you have time to misc about it
    .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

It's just a wedding......maybe she'll have another one and he can go to that one. Who knows......
    Just a wedding. Wow.

It's pretty much you and OP vs. everyone else with common sense. Go ahead. Miss your family weddings, don't have your family come to your own wedding. You and OP.
    2 more years until official Misc doctor status

I always rep back

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can't study on the plane and while you're over there and on the way back and on Sunday fa.ggot?

It's your sister.

dick

SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol PA school aint that bad. I just graduated medical school, and had a lot of friends in the PA program at my school. We all had enough time to make it to important family events. And lol at studying on a plane isn't your style. WTF does that even mean? It isn't anyone's "style." I didn't make it through med school because I flew cross country every time I had a test, just so I could study on a plane. But I got the job done however I had to, while maintaining a life outside of school. Find a way to balance school and the outside world. It shouldn't have to be one or the other.

Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dipman00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Douche100 View Post
    wow ur f@cking selfish. I think you just don't care aboot going and ur using school as an excuse.
    this pretty much

if he actually cared that much he wouldnt be miscing right now

Registered User thelastpolarbear's Avatar
    thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at OP, what a ****ing dick

Family comes first, its not like youre gonna be missing a whole semester.

r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SSto190 View Post
    Lol PA school aint that bad. I just graduated medical school, and had a lot of friends in the PA program at my school. We all had enough time to make it to important family events. And lol at studying on a plane isn't your style. WTF does that even mean? It isn't anyone's "style." I didn't make it through med school because I flew cross country every time I had a test, just so I could study on a plane. But I got the job done however I had to, while maintaining a life outside of school. Find a way to balance school and the outside world. It shouldn't have to be one or the other.
    its my first couple of weeks....... i dont know how to manage my self yet.. and i have two exams that week i'de be coming back, it be like playing with fire.... i have no idea what its going to be like... yes you have time... but during exam week... PA's students dont go out at all during exam week.. I've talked to all the upper class men... there in class from 8-5 everyday, then study from about 8-12 when they get home, and do it again everyday
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

50- "Ain't Nothing You Can Do To Stop My Shine, This is God's Plan Homie, This Aint Mine!" -50

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its your sisters wedding. are you fukin serious? brb missing sisters wedding so that i can pass two tests in a PA school to become a physicans b!tch in the future. there are people who are much busier than you AND are able to use their time more efficiently.

dont tell me that you didnt know about these tests and your sisters wedding until just now

Originally Posted by Douche100 View Post
    wow even douche100 thinks this is an act of douchery lol
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldnt miss my sisters wedding.

OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by QT View Post
    I wouldnt miss my sisters wedding.

This!

You sound like an emo whiney douche. You probably post on ******** all the "complicated" terms you have been learning and how many exams you have coming up.

FYI, I am not a hater I went to a professional school much more intense than PA school and I still managed to party it up and I once left town the weekend before finals in ALL subjects just to drink with an old friend for his bday. Get your work done before/during travel/during downtime and man the F up. I damn sure wouldnt want you working with me if your school load is too much for you to bear.

/rant
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OhYouMad View Post
    This!

You sound like an emo whiney douche. You probably post on ******** all the "complicated" terms you have been learning and how many exams you have coming up.

FYI, I am not a hater I went to a professional school much more intense than PA school and I still managed to party it up and I once left town the weekend before finals in ALL subjects just to drink with an old friend for his bday. Get your work done before/during travel/during downtime and man the F up. I damn sure wouldnt want you working with me if your school load is too much for you to bear.

/rant
    lmao, x2

I always rep back

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crunchymilk View Post
    Just a wedding. Wow.

It's pretty much you and OP vs. everyone else with common sense. Go ahead. Miss your family weddings, don't have your family come to your own wedding. You and OP.
    And again I say, how does him not going negate his love for the sister or his mother and father?

Help me understand......

Everyone here is throwing opinions, so don't act like what you're and the rest of the people are saying is law. Negative bro.

I simply stated he's not obligated to go, sister or not, and if he wants to study and prepare, by all means, do so. If she can't understand that, then she's selfish and obviously not looking at it from his point of view either.

The road is 2 WAYS, not 1.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SSto190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by r3pnIt View Post
    its my first couple of weeks....... i dont know how to manage my self yet.. and i have two exams that week i'de be coming back, it be like playing with fire.... i have no idea what its going to be like... yes you have time... but during exam week... PA's students dont go out at all during exam week.. I've talked to all the upper class men... there in class from 8-5 everyday, then study from about 8-12 when they get home, and do it again everyday
    Study hard now. Study as though the test were 2 days from today. Go to sis's wedding. Study while traveling and while at home, as much as possible. The beginning of med school was intense and intimidating, and I'm sure PA school is much the same. But imo, you need to make peace with losing ~2 points off of a test grade in order to experience life as you want to (assuming you want to go to wedding.) And, in my experience the earlier you find a way outside of the "bubble" that the study of medicine can be, the better off you will be. You will learn the material you need to learn. You wouldn't have made it into PA school if you weren't capable. Trust yourself enough to do the right thing, work hard, and you will be ok. Good luck and congrats on getting into school. (srs)

TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, you sound like a moron and will probably fail out of school anyway. might as well go to the wedding
    425/295/580 @ 189

And again I say, how does him not going negate his love for the sister or his mother and father?

Help me understand......

Everyone here is throwing opinions, so don't act like what you're and the rest of the people are saying is law. Negative bro.

I simply stated he's not obligated to go, sister or not, and if he wants to study and prepare, by all means, do so. If she can't understand that, then she's selfish and obviously not looking at it from his point of view either.
    The road is 2 WAYS, not 1.
    I don't think it negates his love for his folks, but we all make judgements about the relative value of things in our lives, and most of us here apparently think a wedding in the family > a test in PA school. I agree with what you're saying about the road being 2 ways, but for most people there are limits to how far you can take that. For instance, what if he was going to miss the wedding because he wanted to go to the beach that weekend instead. (Or fill in the blank with any other trivial activity.) Most of us are saying that in this case the road should take him home, to his sister's wedding. But that doesn't make it one way!

r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000) r3pnIt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao at people in here saying I'm a moron, haha, i bet a i had a better GPA and Science GPA then you, and the ones saying ignurant stuff probably never graduated college and work as construction workers (not saying its a bad job, just a way to make good money and not have an education)
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

50- "Ain't Nothing You Can Do To Stop My Shine, This is God's Plan Homie, This Aint Mine!" -50

Study hard now. Study as though the test were 2 days from today. Go to sis's wedding. Study while traveling and while at home, as much as possible. The beginning of med school was intense and intimidating, and I'm sure PA school is much the same. But imo, you need to make peace with losing ~2 points off of a test grade in order to experience life as you want to (assuming you want to go to wedding.) And, in my experience the earlier you find a way outside of the "bubble" that the study of medicine can be, the better off you will be. You will learn the material you need to learn. You wouldn't have made it into PA school if you weren't capable. Trust yourself enough to do the right thing, work hard, and you will be ok. Good luck and congrats on getting into school. (srs)
    this is what i plan to do, I'ma try to make it... lmao every everyone think I'm some bitch, haha, especially the ones who max out benching 275 or less... its cool... I'ma bust my ass studying every night, if i feel as if i can go and still succeed on the test, ill catch the plane at the last minute
    *MiSc-13* - D@ G3NeRaL

**Misc M@rio Brahz**

toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000) toneranger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheBigL View Post
    OP, you sound like a moron and will probably fail out of school anyway. might as well go to the wedding
    this

not sure if OP is trolling or not.

I can't stand people that will put off once in a lifetime experiences because "they can't make time." Get your priorities straight... family comes first.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای
      ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Strong fraud.
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

Prime Minister of da misc Douche100's Avatar
    Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Douche100 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao at people in here saying I'm a moron, haha, i bet a i had a better GPA and Science GPA than you, and the ones saying ignorant stuff probably never graduated college and work as construction workers (not saying its a bad job, just a way to make good money and not have an education)
    stay in school
    My name is cheryl and I am your daughter.

LECTER neg counter: 16 times! /negs I win! He mad.

Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meskeet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did not read. Your parents are right *******

lmao at people in here saying I'm a moron, haha, i bet a i had a better GPA and Science GPA then you, and the ones saying ignurant stuff probably never graduated college and work as construction workers (not saying its a bad job, just a way to make good money and not have an education)
    well that's irony at its best

and let's not pretend your grades were that great, or else you would be in medical school.

I always rep back

ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol at you coming here thinking the misc will help you justify being a douchebag and will give reassurance that you're right.

OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OhYouMad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How about no.

All of it.

How about no..
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think it negates his love for his folks, but we all make judgements about the relative value of things in our lives, and most of us here apparently think a wedding in the family > a test in PA school. I agree with what you're saying about the road being 2 ways, but for most people there are limits to how far you can take that. For instance, what if he was going to miss the wedding because he wanted to go to the beach that weekend instead. (Or fill in the blank with any other trivial activity.) Most of us are saying that in this case the road should take him home, to his sister's wedding. But that doesn't make it one way!
    And I would agree with you if he was trying to trick off and not study, but we can only go on his word, and if he genuinely wants to stay home and study to prepare, one HAS to respect that.

I seriously doubt that his sister is going to have a meltdown all on the account of him not being there. Sure, we'd all like for (______ fill in blank) to be there and see it, but it doesn't take anything away from that being YOUR day, so have it and provide details later on.

I think people are making too much of it being a wedding when it's really not that serious. You sit and wait and listen, then eat, maybe some dancing, watch them open presents and blamo, you're done.

To each his own, but I don't knock him for thinking about his priorities first. That's just me though.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000) ducktales is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And I would agree with you if he was trying to trick off and not study, but we can only go on his word, and if he genuinely wants to stay home and study to prepare, one HAS to respect that.

I seriously doubt that his sister is going to have a meltdown all on the account of him not being there. Sure, we'd all like for (______ fill in blank) to be there and see it, but it doesn't take anything away from that being YOUR day, so have it and provide details later on.

I think people are making too much of it being a wedding when it's really not that serious. You sit and wait and listen, then eat, maybe some dancing, watch them open presents and blamo, you're done.

To each his own, but I don't knock him for thinking about his priorities first. That's just me though.
    there's a difference between a wedding and your sisters wedding. just saying

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just entered Physician Assistant school, one of the most intense, volume master programs.... My sister has a wedding in two weeks... I just started school, they want me to fly home friday for my sisters wedding and catch a plane back saturday night... I don't want to come home, I feel I need to study for class, I have exams that upcoming week on Monday and Tuesday in Anatomy and Physiology... Are two most intense class this semesters....... Am I wrong for not coming home? Im at the point were I'm about to cuss my parents out because they dont understand what kind of program I am in, and exactly how hard it is.
    it is your sister's wedding, you should go. if you don't later in life you might regret it. when I was your age I let school stress me out and get in the way of things that really mattered to me, I was just TOO focused/stressed about school to notice.

Tell your teachers your sister is getting married, and maybe they should cut you some slack, I mean it's kinda important, how often is she gonna get married, ya know?

ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ExHeroic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ITT op has time to misc but not to attend only sisters wedding.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ♦

[A]LPHA [B]EARD [C]REW

Its all mental.

Laying back in the cut StallionRx's Avatar
    StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StallionRx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExHeroic View Post
    ITT op has time to misc but not to attend only sisters wedding.
    LOL

You should attend the wedding.

Anatomy and physio are not that hard and are most likely some of your easier classes. I took many classes with P.A students, I dont think anyone ever bugged out over anat/physio. Its brute memorization with some basic thought, youll be fine.