Registered Snoozer doylertheoiler's Avatar
    doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000)

Scott Herman Fitness - Using a Variant of His Workouts

Anyone ever check out this guys workouts on youtube? I like them and have been getting good results.
    Here is an example of chest day.

***Canadian Crew***

"Doin’ lines on the dash of mama’s Silverado with a piss-stained, rolled up drinking fine
    The keys are in the truck, and the truck’s in the harbour, with a Colt 45 and daddy’s moonshine"

Registered Snoozer doylertheoiler's Avatar
    doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump
    ***Canadian Crew***

"Doin’ lines on the dash of mama’s Silverado with a piss-stained, rolled up drinking fine
    The keys are in the truck, and the truck’s in the harbour, with a Colt 45 and daddy’s moonshine"

DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DurPats has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by doylertheoiler View Post
    bump
    Ya he was on Real World Brooklyn or another Real World i forget, but ya, i watch his videos sometimes too. He seems pretty knowledgable

Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Johnnyramon4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah i've seen some of his vids, i dont get why he does a drop set though. i dont wanna do that at the gym with 15lbs dumbbells lookin like a loser lol