RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

cream for stretch marks

I'm sorry i forget what that cream is that ppl put on their skin where they have stretch marks that makes them fade, but anyway i was just wondering if this cream would make some minor red marks and acne scars on your face fade a bit?
    and is this cream okay to put on your face?
    thanks in advance guys
    "Jesus has a place for me
    A life of sin and infamy"

RaiZed Fist

$-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) $-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vitamin E
    -=Pain is weakness leaving the body=-

Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000) Deciever is just really nice. (+1000)
    mmy friend is using a high power vitamin E cream
    http://www.fortified-iron.com/

Strength Training and Olympic lifting

Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Big V has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've been using that Vitamin E stuff for a while but it hasn't done much.
    "Power come from God."
    "Do or do not there is no try"
    "I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy things."
    Current Height: 6'3''
    Current Weight: 212lbs.

carson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im pretty sure you're talking about retin-A.....it helps with acne and stretch marks

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Could someone post a pic of a stretch mark?
    Th - And the iron rises...

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's a post of stretch marks. They look like little cuts.

This is a pic of me, btw:

Just a note: There is almost NOTHING you can do to stop stretch marks or prevent them from happening. Perhaps moisturizing your skin can have some effect (pre-stretch marks) but really, if you get them, you get them, and in the years they will fade, so don't worry.

Tanning helps, and I'm really pale right now, so they look dark.

Thorazine
    Attached Images

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

Ok, thanks ! I thought I had some but apparently I was wrong.
    Th - And the iron rises...

RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RetiredMod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thorazine you know of anything that works well for stretch marks? I got some real bad ones on my upper thighs, they've been purple for a year, my other ones on the front of my thighs faded to a white, but these are much wider (2/3" inch wide). Any suggestions? I guess if they don't fade anymore maybe I could put like make-up or something to cover them up when it comes time for competition. That retin-A stuff actually work?

Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thorazine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tanning man.

Tanning covers them up nicely. If not that, a lot of people like super concentrated vitamin-e lotion, or cocoa butter.

Retin-A I don't know much about, but supposedly it works well too.

Thorazine

carson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    like thor said tanning helps alot.......and yeah retin-A works wonders but its prescription med that cost about 100 bucks a tube