sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50) sanugz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sanugz reviews Lucidrol by Advanced Muscle Science

Picked up a pack of this off of wheycheap last week. I haven't had much experience with nootropics and had an important test coming up so I decided why not.

Focus/Concentration: 8.5/10 This is where the product shines the most and gives its greatest benefit. I had some pretty good focus while studying. I took some before taking the LSAT (a mentally brutal test of 5+ hours) and I have to say that it helped me breeze through the sections speedwise. If it actually helped me get those questions right is yet to be known. I gave some of this to my mom because she is currently studying for something and she said it helped her focus well. But she too got the whole "haziness" side-effect.

Anxiety: 8/10. Lucidrol does a good job blocking out anxiety, but if you are nervous enough, it can still creep through. It does help the mind block it out consciously, meaning if you actually try to stop being anxious it will help out. Kind of gives you this "blurry/hazy" feeling that makes you just not care about anything else.

Memory: 9/10. Taking the test, I could tell that short term memory was definitely enhanced. Reading comprehension is where it really shined. While reading individual paragraphs, it was like I could actually connect ideas and view the passage as a whole even though I was still focusing on one paragraph. Perhaps certain passages were just easy reads, but I felt I could recall things a lot more easily.

Overall: 8.5/10. When I first took this, it gave me some really weird effects (as if I were in a parallel dimension), but as time went on the effects stated on the label started to really define themselves and appear. Sometimes this was really potent to the point I couldn't sleep even after taking it in the morning, and other times it seemed like it was doing nothing at all (every dose I took was on an empty stomach).

Stacking this with a stim makes it 10 times better. I took a scoop of PreSurge Unleashed and 2 caps of this before my test, and I felt real confident and not as nervous. These two products complement each other perfectly. Overall, Lucidrol is a great buy for what it is priced for, and is very convenient in that you can just carry it around and pop one whenever you're feeling sluggish, but don't want the crazy, jittery stims. A good choice for those cycling off pre-workout stims, although I would recommend it more as a study-aid rather than a pre-workout substitute.
    Last edited by sanugz; 06-07-2010 at 09:35 PM.
    Lose your life, just so you can find it.