Registered User elementalvirago's Avatar
    elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Can a Woman Increase Testosterone by Lifting Heavy?

Hey gang -

I've been lifting heavy for about a year now and I'm wondering if by chance I'm naturally increasing my testosterone to the point of causing noticeable side effects. I ask because I've noticed some changes in my body that, if I were a man (or more accurately, a pubescent teen boy), would point to just that, but because I'm a woman, I'm having a hard time finding much on it (other than talking about injecting testosterone or steroids, which is not what I'm doing). I've Googled this but can only find articles about testosterone supplementation during menopause and female-male transgender procedures, and almost nothing about a natural increase so I haven't been able to get the answers I'm looking for. I'm by no means inexperienced so this isn't just a nervous post from an ignorant female, so before you say "for the millionth time, lifting heavy won't make you bulky", please read on.

For the last few months I've been noticing that I sweat a LOT more (like embarrassing amounts), have trouble sleeping, have an increase in sex drive, I get irritable and aggressive easier (almost to point of feeling 'predatory' - sorry, that's the best word to describe the feeling) and I've been breaking out on my upper back/shoulders and face with deep acne (almost like cysts), also getting sores/zits on my scalp and have to pluck dark/hard hairs almost daily from my face and other areas. Sorry, gross, but I do kind of feel like a monster!

My build has always been on the more athletic/dense side (I've never been accused of being skinny) so I do tend to put muscle on easier than, say, the average woman. I haven't lost a pound of weight (frustrating!) but I've seen an enormous visual change in my body. I'm by no means a freak of nature but I am definitely more muscular than most other 150-lb 5'4" females.

So...I guess my question is this: is it possible that I've increased my testosterone so much that it's created some unwanted side effects? If so, do I just live with it? Is there anything that I should be concerned about? I mean, I'll take the increased muscle mass but what's the point of looking better if I'm covered with boils, right??? LOL I was thinking that maybe the acne/cysts were from whey protein since I found out a few months ago that I'm lactose intolerant (dairy can cause skin problems for me), but I use whey isolate which doesn't have lactose, and I eat very clean so diet shouldn't be it. Also, as far as the back/shoulder zits, I work out with a sport bra and although I have long hair, it is up off my skin for at least 90% of my waking moments so please don't say it's sweat causing the skin problems. I also shower a LOT.

Thanks!
    "Wow, I'd say 'God Bless You' but it looks like He already did that Himself a loooong time ago." ---Homeless dude in Times Square

"So where are you on the crazy meter today? So crazy that you're going to kill someone or just crazy enough where you're not even gonna get off the couch?" -- Mitch Smart

"You definitely aren't Disney princess material." -- Mike Olson

hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is interesting. I don't know if there is a connection, I know I've been sweating a lot more but I think that's because weight training continues to burn fat even after your done so I think the extra sweat is just coming from the body constantly burning fat. Do you think that these could be just natural hormonal changes? Could you possibly be going through an early menopause? I think you should talk to a doctor...hopefully someone else will weigh in....sorry I couldn't be more help
    Push it to the limit!!!!

Favorite saying - GO GET IT!

I am a "beastess" - thanks Brian!!!

12-11-10 first powerlifting meet
    314.16/187/341 - 843 lbs total raw!

3-26-11 USPA state championship
    314.16/198.7/352 - 865lbs total raw - best female raw lifter (Open division)

On to nationals!!!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your description/symptoms is more pre/early menopause.

Lifting heavy is not the issue.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LabRat3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by elementalvirago View Post
    Hey gang -

I've been lifting heavy for about a year now and I'm wondering if by chance I'm naturally increasing my testosterone to the point of causing noticeable side effects. I ask because I've noticed some changes in my body that, if I were a man (or more accurately, a pubescent teen boy), would point to just that, but because I'm a woman, I'm having a hard time finding much on it (other than talking about injecting testosterone or steroids, which is not what I'm doing). I've Googled this but can only find articles about testosterone supplementation during menopause and female-male transgender procedures, and almost nothing about a natural increase so I haven't been able to get the answers I'm looking for. I'm by no means inexperienced so this isn't just a nervous post from an ignorant female, so before you say "for the millionth time, lifting heavy won't make you bulky", please read on.

For the last few months I've been noticing that I sweat a LOT more (like embarrassing amounts), have trouble sleeping, have an increase in sex drive, I get irritable and aggressive easier (almost to point of feeling 'predatory' - sorry, that's the best word to describe the feeling) and I've been breaking out on my upper back/shoulders and face with deep acne (almost like cysts), also getting sores/zits on my scalp and have to pluck dark/hard hairs almost daily from my face and other areas. Sorry, gross, but I do kind of feel like a monster!

My build has always been on the more athletic/dense side (I've never been accused of being skinny) so I do tend to put muscle on easier than, say, the average woman. I haven't lost a pound of weight (frustrating!) but I've seen an enormous visual change in my body. I'm by no means a freak of nature but I am definitely more muscular than most other 150-lb 5'4" females.

So...I guess my question is this: is it possible that I've increased my testosterone so much that it's created some unwanted side effects? If so, do I just live with it? Is there anything that I should be concerned about? I mean, I'll take the increased muscle mass but what's the point of looking better if I'm covered with boils, right??? LOL I was thinking that maybe the acne/cysts were from whey protein since I found out a few months ago that I'm lactose intolerant (dairy can cause skin problems for me), but I use whey isolate which doesn't have lactose, and I eat very clean so diet shouldn't be it. Also, as far as the back/shoulder zits, I work out with a sport bra and although I have long hair, it is up off my skin for at least 90% of my waking moments so please don't say it's sweat causing the skin problems. I also shower a LOT.

Thanks!

Go see your doctor and have your hormone levels checked. Your body may be out of whack and it may be producing more testosterone (or less prolactin/estrogen). That's what it sounds like to me, although I'm no doctor!

elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elementalvirago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Thanks, I thought of this so I did check with my mom some time ago to see if she experienced the same thing and also to see when she experienced menopause (since most daughters will have the same experience their mothers did). Her response: "What menopause?" Yeah she went through it but never had any of this happen to her, never had any pre-menopause events and the only reason she knew it happened when it did (very late in life) is because her periods stopped. That's it.

So...thanks for all the good input. I was really skeptical that it could be THAT much testosterone...I mean really. I shall go get this checked out.

Thanks again everyone! If anyone else has any other ideas, keep 'em coming!
    "Wow, I'd say 'God Bless You' but it looks like He already did that Himself a loooong time ago." ---Homeless dude in Times Square

"So where are you on the crazy meter today? So crazy that you're going to kill someone or just crazy enough where you're not even gonna get off the couch?" -- Mitch Smart

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

^^This^^
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jenergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You definitely sound like you have a hormonal imbalance, but like others have said, it's probably not from the lifting. There could be tons of other factors coming into play too, but a simple blood test at your obgyn's would be a good place to start.
    "Are you mad?"
    "If I wasn't, this would never work!"
    Pirates of the Caribbean

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
    Thomas Edison

"It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently."
    Tony Robbins

SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000) SexyChic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As you get older, the amount of estrogen in your body decreases naturally...It happens to all women but some are going to notice it way more than others due to genetics (sounds like you've always had a pretty decent amount of testosterone). Decreasing estrogen = more unwanted test. side effects, so you're testosterone levels haven't increased but are more noticeable with less estrogen to keep it at bay.

Another option is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsutism
    Although very unlikely that you would develop it out of the blue.

You could get on birth control or estrogen supps, but like someone above said see a doc.
    ΛΣΣ Squat Booty Society~

CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CATRACCOM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've spent some time chasing down a similar problem. I cut out anything with splenda or sucralose. It was giving me cysts. I'm lactose intolerant as well. I changed from whey to egg protein and it's so much better. You can have similar problems with any dairy. I don't think it's the lactose but the milk protein itself that's the problem.
    http://www.grandmas-wisdom.com/milk-allergy.html

Yes, I'm wondering if it really IS the whey. I stopped taking it for a few months while I was busy understanding my lactose intolerance, and the sores did go away. I just figured since I was using a whey isolate that it would be safe. Maybe not!

And SexyChic-that's a very good point. That sounds more plausible and it does make a lot of sense.

You all have been so great - thank you so much! I really expected some people to be all grossed out and like "TMI" but nobody was. Such good, caring advice. You are the best!

hhickm21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are having the same problem I had been having - one of the reasons I decided to go on Yaz. I've been weight training pretty hard for the past year and my fiance even noticed the increased sweating, insomnia (although I've always had some trouble being a sleeper with ADHD), some anger, acne (the most frustrating problem, my skin was perfect in high school), and yes, some strange hair.

I'm 22 so menopause wasn't really a possible cause in my mind. The doctor suggested that I try Yaz because of my PMS symptoms on top of it all and I complied.

So far I've been taking Yaz for a little over a week - my face is clearing nicely, hair problems seem better, I've lost water weight (I think it's WW) initially.. There's been some nausea and such but I take it at night, so the problem hasn't been awful.

Not sure if the weight training caused hormonal problems for me or not. I've always been fit (ODP and Varsity soccer followed by adult leagues in college) but it sure seems like these problems arose when I became a little more dependent on the gym this past year or so.
    Sorry if this was too much information, but I feel your frustration.

No, that's great info hhickm21. When I was younger I was unable to take birth control pills because they literally made me insane. Literally - like, to the point of being suicidal. So my gyno told me any hormonal birth control was not a good option for me. Now, that was in my 20's, now I'm almost 40 so maybe I need some sort of hormonal therapy at this point in my life, I dunno. I hate to just assume it's like a pre-menopause thing because it DOES seem to coincide with the time I spend in the gym. Maybe it's just coincidence and it IS a hormonal thing.

This is a mind game BarbieBoomer_OLD's Avatar
    BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your symptoms sound a lot like PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Your doc can run some simple blood tests to look at hormone levels.
    ~Love this game so much that you will pass that passion on to another person who has seen your dedication, your work, your challenges, your triumphs....then that person, because of you, will love this game too~

~What separates a winner from the rest is not raw talent or physical ability; instead, it is the drive and dedication to work hard every single day, and the heart to go after your dream, no matter how unattainable others think it is~

e-popeya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey gang -

Thanks!
    Have You Checked Your Thyroid?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Puedes llegar a cualquier parte, siempre que andes lo suficiente."
    Lewis Carroll

Originally Posted by e-popeya View Post
    Have You Checked Your Thyroid?
    Yes, I actually have done that quite recently. Normal.

Klrgems is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Same problem! What the heck?

I lift heavy. Getting serious muscle. I'm on Yaz. Probably too young (36) for menopause to be an issue. I •suddenly• developed the same symptoms you describe. Symptoms are definitely related to my time & intensity in the gym. Noticed darker body hair (which I've never had before) and also the acne like you described. I haven't had acne for ages!!! I've also noticed massive gains in how much I can lift lately. I know exercise does boost testosterone levels, esp heavy lifting (yes, even in females). The levels drop rapidly back to normal after exercise in females, however. Wondering if that's enough to cause these effects? It's freaking me out, too. I don't want to be manly!!!!! Only thing I can think of is that I was recently sick and put in a week of ? Idk. Hopefully it'll go away!!!!
    Last edited by dj924s; 06-27-2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: read the rules

dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000) dyvokoza is just really nice. (+1000)
    No it's not.

This:
    can be symptoms of either over training, or thyroid issues, or both as these can be related (if you over-train and under-eat a prolonged period of time, your thyroid can go bonkers). Also, thyroid issues are hormonal mess-ups, so acne and hair could be a side-effect.

maybe de-load, and see what happens.

as for hair; well, I started growing fem moustache as of late XD XD XD but since my grandma and great-grandma also had them post-menopause; I really don't think it has much to do with weight lifting I do find it kinda awkward, that women who are not really in their teens are being "grossed out" by some hair here and there. It's not like by now you haven't figured out that women don't have hair where they don't have hair because they cut it..?

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not aware of exercise making you produce more testosterone.

In women hormones are produced in 2 ways:

- The main way is the ovaries, which produce both female hormones and a small amount of testosterone. As you go toward menopause your ovaries become less active. That means they produce LESS OF BOTH female and male hormones. So I find it unlikely that all of the sudden your ovaries are making more testosterone. As far as I know ovaries are the only place in which testosterone is produced in women.

- Fat tissue produces some amounts of estrogen. That's why going below certain amounts of body fat shuts down your period, because you have less estrogen production overall. In the meantime your ovaries still produce just as much testosterone as before, so now you have an imbalance between the 2 hormones.

I also found some medical articles that suggest insulin resistance can decrease testosterone production in both men and women, but I can't find any that says how the reverse works, that is how insulin manipulation raises testosterone.

And of course PCOS throws hormone balance out of whack, but I would think you'd know it if you had it.

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Klrgems View Post
    I lift heavy. Getting serious muscle. I'm on Yaz. Probably too young (36) for menopause to be an issue. I •suddenly• developed the same symptoms you describe. Symptoms are definitely related to my time & intensity in the gym. Noticed darker body hair (which I've never had before) and also the acne like you described. I haven't had acne for ages!!! I've also noticed massive gains in how much I can lift lately. I know exercise does boost testosterone levels, esp heavy lifting (yes, even in females). The levels drop rapidly back to normal after exercise in females, however. Wondering if that's enough to cause these effects? It's freaking me out, too. I don't want to be manly!!!!! Only thing I can think of is that I was recently sick and put in a week of ? Idk. Hopefully it'll go away!!!!
    Over the last year and a half, I also started lifting very heavy. I notice huge increases in muscle mass, and also started with the acne, body hair, irritability, etc. I had my hormones checked and my progesterone was practically nothing, and my testosterone was off the chart. I am considered in peri-menopause (age 42) and started on some HRT for the low progesterone. In the last year, my progesterone is nearly normal, and my testosterone has finally normalized. The irritability, acne, and other symptoms have lessened. I can still lift heavy, and have retained a lot of muscle mass.

If you ever have any questions, the best thing to do is see the Dr. and get your hormone levels checked. The whole panel, not just a couple (some places will only check a few).

Good luck!
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000) Naljama is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hey gang -

Thanks!
    YASSSSSSSSSS a woman can increase test by lifting, absolutely YASSS! Also the following works for me too..it worked so much I got chin hair:

1. Supplement with Zinc strictly don't miss doses
    2. Protein high as a kite all the time
    3. Orgasm AT LEAST twice daily...the more the better

Do this and you will be like omg! test test test everywhere

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even women with higher test levels are nothing close to men. It's not even in the same ballpark. You don't all of a sudden add slabs of muscle and grow chin hair just because you lift heavy.

Just LOL...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even women with higher test levels are nothing close to men. It's not even in the same ballpark. You don't all of a sudden add slabs of muscle and grow chin hair just because you lift heavy.

Just LOL...
    Very true. Even when my test level was off the chart, it was nowhere near male test levels. I think the growth in my muscle mass was largely due to lifting heavy, good diet, and hard work in general. I am glad I retained the muscle mass, however! My Dr. even told me my test was really high because my progesterone levels were practically nothing, and the increased test is largely a result of that, not lifting heavy at the gym. Just wanted to clarify.
    Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, I believe weight training does increase testosterone in both men and women a little.

This guy talks a little about testosterone. Though mostly relevant to men, it's pretty in depth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoP6NCGb3oM

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know, we could solve this question once and for all by digging up the original posters to this thread and finding out if they've accidentally become men in the last 7 years.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey gang -

Thanks!
    Youre 44
    These are perimenopause symptoms
    Its a coincidence they appeared when you began lifting.
    For what it's worth i already had these symptoms and others before i began and lifting realky helped them.
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just LOL...
    So if I pick up a dumbbell I am not going to wake up tomorrow with a meat and potatoes hanging between my legs?

DISAPPOINTED!!!!!