Thread: Uneven Traps

ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000) ballieveryday is just really nice. (+1000)

Uneven Traps

Hey, I am sure this has been talked about over and over again, but my traps are uneven and I believe that is why my chest is as well. I feel like my right trap sticks out more than my left and same goes with my chest. It really irrates me and you can kind of notice it when I wear some tight fitting clothes like Underarmour or DC.

i have ready other stories on here but none of some sound as bad as me. What do I do to fix this problem. I don't feel like dumbells have been working at all.

I use the same amount of weight and everything. When I use machines, should I push more with my left than my right to even it out because I think that is why they're uneven in the first place.

Please somebody help?

Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    use dumbbells...bench/shrugs/etc..

mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattarama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post
    Hey, I am sure this has been talked about over and over again, but my traps are uneven and I believe that is why my chest is as well. I feel like my right trap sticks out more than my left and same goes with my chest. It really irrates me and you can kind of notice it when I wear some tight fitting clothes like Underarmour or DC.

i have ready other stories on here but none of some sound as bad as me. What do I do to fix this problem. I don't feel like dumbells have been working at all.

I use the same amount of weight and everything. When I use machines, should I push more with my left than my right to even it out because I think that is why they're uneven in the first place.

Please somebody help?
    Unfortunately we are not all perfectly symmetrical. In fact, most people aren't. If it's an issue of uneven workload distribution, then switch to dumbells, but sometimes it is not. My right arm is a little under half an inch smaller than my left, and I am right-handed. It's weird, and annoying, but there isn't much I have been able to do to fix it.

Trynaget has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trynaget has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trynaget has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ballieveryday View Post

Please somebody help?
    Have you gotten them to even out?

nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlucen1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had the same problem with my chest. I switched to dumbells for my bench workout and they evened out pretty well for me