ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cardio Morning/ Lifting in Night

I have read some of the forums on here but I am a little confused still on if this will hurt my goal of losing body fat. Currently this is my routine:

Monday - Chest, Triceps, Abs

Tuesday - Shoulders, Cardio

Wednesday - Legs, Abs

Thursday - Back, Biceps, Cardio

Friday - Abs, Cardio

Saturday - Cardio

I do all of my workouts in the morning before work (6am-8am) I eat 5 egg whites 1 hour before workout and take a protein shake post workout. I eat healthy 5-6 meals/day.

I want to change my routine to try to see some more fat loss results. I am thinking of doing cardio immediately after I wake up (before meal) for 30-45 minutes then eat breakfast after cardio. Then in the afternoon after work I will be doing weight training. This is what I am thinking of changing my routine to:

Monday
    Morning - Running (30-45 min)
    Afternoon - Chest, Triceps, Abs

Tuesday
    Morning: Running (30-45 min)
    Afternoon:

Wednesday
    Morning:Rest
    Afternoon: Shoulders, Legs, Abs

Thursday
    Afternoon: Rest

Friday
    Afternoon: Back, Biceps, Abs

Saturday
    Morning:Running (30-45 min)

Sunday
    Day off

Any tips that you guys have would really help. I feel that I am lacking in the cardio department, because my diet is good and I have been seeing some muscle gain, however no fat loss.

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have good results doing the type of routine are doing....cardio mornings....and lifting at nights. I think it still all comes down to your diet. You say you eat "healthy" but what does that even mean. You still have to count your daily calories for the day. Calculate that and thats probably why you arent seeing fat loss results.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

B_Walk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks good. Keep your calories at a defecit and your macros in tune and the fat will melt away...

Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jhalf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoulders and legs is a little much for 1 day IMO. I would split them up.

ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ISUCyclone33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now my next question is regardign supplements. Currently I am taking a Beta ECA and CLA everyday. I have been taking the ECA stack for about 4 weeks and I do not feel the effects anymore. Should I continue and finish the stack for the final two weeks with my new routine? I also read online that Creatine helps with fat loss (Buliding muscle, therefor burning calories) I know not to take creatine and ECA together, so should I stop taking the ECA and switch over to a creatine stack for 4 weeks?

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ISUCyclone33 View Post
    Now my next question is regardign supplements. Currently I am taking a Beta ECA and CLA everyday. I have been taking the ECA stack for about 4 weeks and I do not feel the effects anymore. Should I continue and finish the stack for the final two weeks with my new routine? I also read online that Creatine helps with fat loss (Buliding muscle, therefor burning calories) I know not to take creatine and ECA together, so should I stop taking the ECA and switch over to a creatine stack for 4 weeks?
    There no real need to be taking ECA. Maybe when u near the last few pounds that wont move but by the sounds of it u got a long way to go...

rossbag23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have read some of the forums on here but I am a little confused still on if this will hurt my goal of losing body fat. Currently this is my routine:

Monday - Chest, Triceps, Abs

Tuesday - Shoulders, Cardio

Wednesday - Legs, Abs

Thursday - Back, Biceps, Cardio

Friday - Abs, Cardio

Saturday - Cardio

I do all of my workouts in the morning before work (6am-8am) I eat 5 egg whites 1 hour before workout and take a protein shake post workout. I eat healthy 5-6 meals/day.

I want to change my routine to try to see some more fat loss results. I am thinking of doing cardio immediately after I wake up (before meal) for 30-45 minutes then eat breakfast after cardio. Then in the afternoon after work I will be doing weight training. This is what I am thinking of changing my routine to:

Monday
    Morning - Running (30-45 min)
    Afternoon - Chest, Triceps, Abs

Tuesday
    Afternoon:

Wednesday
    Morning:Rest
    Afternoon: Shoulders, Legs, Abs

Thursday

Friday
    Afternoon: Back, Biceps, Abs

Saturday
    Morning:Running (30-45 min)

Sunday
    Day off

Any tips that you guys have would really help. I feel that I am lacking in the cardio department, because my diet is good and I have been seeing some muscle gain, however no fat loss.
    cardio on an empty stomach,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

I can't seem to find out anywhere online ball park how much (what percent?) more fat and/or calories you can expect to lose by doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I understand it depends on a bunch of factors such as duration, intensity, etc. All I'm looking for is a general idea... say doing 50 minutes at a medium intensity (tread: 3 MPH, 10 incline). Does anyone know? Thanks...

Originally Posted by rossbag23 View Post
    cardio on an empty stomach,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

I can't seem to find out anywhere online ball park how much (what percent?) more fat and/or calories you can expect to lose by doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I understand it depends on a bunch of factors such as duration, intensity, etc. All I'm looking for is a general idea... say doing 50 minutes at a medium intensity (tread: 3 MPH, 10 incline). Does anyone know? Thanks...
    I always thought that since there is no food in your stomach the energy needed to perform the cardio will be provided by the burning of the fat cells rather than the burning of the carbs if you chose to eat. I don't necessarily think that you will burn more calories, however it will be more directed towards burning the fat rather the energy provided by the food that you've eaten throughout the day. Someone else might know more about this subject, but this is what I had always assumed I guess (someone please correct me if I am wrong)

RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RVA Ironman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I always thought that since there is no food in your stomach the energy needed to perform the cardio will be provided by the burning of the fat cells rather than the burning of the carbs if you chose to eat. I don't necessarily think that you will burn more calories, however it will be more directed towards burning the fat rather the energy provided by the food that you've eaten throughout the day. Someone else might know more about this subject, but this is what I had always assumed I guess (someone please correct me if I am wrong)
    ^^^^^^^^
    This is correct.

I can Transform Ya VaderCharger's Avatar
    VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VaderCharger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I ALWAYS work out before I eat in the morning
    Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/deep3r
    www.twitter.com/djarrogance

Check put my hiphop mixes and blog at www.arrogantradio.com

lightwave000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do cardio right after workout in the evening. Is that not as effective?