Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation ASGT Video Log - *SPECIAL EDITION* - The BRUTAL Truth!!

Gracias, Danke, Domo, and Thanks go out to LG Science's METROBA as sponsor of this log

About This Log
    Hola Everyone!! I've done a few logs in the past but never with video entries. The vids will mostly contain my summaries and experiences with ASGT. A few training sessions will be logged on video as well. Gyms out hre are really anal about recording inside but we'll find a way around that...

Brief Intro
    I'm Derek Been doing martial arts most of my life, trained in a few classical styles but adopted Bruce Lee's "Whatever works, use it" philosophy. Bodybuilding training for about 2 years, starting to take it seriously lately after a brief shoulder/forearm injury. My ultimate goal is to be a fitness model and athletic trainer, in amazing shape, with plenty of SPEED and POWER. My training experience: U.S. Navy, BB.com's Am BBOTW (http://www.bodybuilders.com/derek-holt.htm), and Parkour for 5 years.

ANADRAULIC STATE GT
    Upon looking at my new tub of ASGT, I noticed that it is SO much more than your average, caffiene-laced pre-workout product. Yes I've tried Jacked, SP250, Black powder, Nanovapor, cytonox, noxplode, noshotgun. This one stands out. Label states its packed with Amino Acids, an Adaptogenic and pSARM complex, Estrogen Control, and finally, Creatine and Carbs. Some guys on the boards are PCT'ing with ASGT due to its anti-estrogenic properties.

GOALS
    My expectations in the next month or so while logging ASGT are to decrease bodyfat % to around 5 or 6%. I'm currently sitting at about 10% after taking the 7-site skinfold test. I want to maintain my "weight" which would mean adding a pound or two of muscle to make up for the lost fat.

My Diet/Supplementation
    Nothing too drastic here except for this new tub of ASGT to add some nice colors to my room. I have a hard time gaining GOOD weight being a poor college student and living on my own, not to mention a fast metabolism! In order to boost calories, carbs, and protein intake, I'll be consuming 2 protein shakes and
    GNC's Megamen SPORT Vitapack
    Omega 3 Supplement
    1/2 Bottle of VPX Meltdown
    1/2 Container of SizeonMP
    1/2 Cytocell for post workout
    Halodrol Liquigels

TRAINING
    In order to drop bodyfat I need o kick up the intensity in the gym. This means rest periods are about 30 seconds long but no longer than 45. I'm definitely not one of those gym rat guys that takes 5 minute rests between sets to talk and text when they should be TRAINING!!

I'm starting to RUN again too, shooting for 10 miles a week to start. I've been doing Parkour for a few years now and I love how totally fit the training makes you. Parkour is an urban martial art, a form of expression of the Human Body, and an amazing escape art. 2 times a week, we'll be heading up to the peak of the Sandia Mountains, around 11,000ft. I'll also be incorporating martial arts/total fitness days into my schedule, which will be completed and filmed at the "Dojo" AKA "My Ghetto Home Gym."

CLIFFS
    *Welcome.
    *LG Science's Anadraulic State GT; more than avg. pre-workout product.
    *Training for total fitness Very little bodyfat.
    *Short rest periods. Focusing on slow negative movements and the "feeeeeeeeeeeeeel" of the muscle.
    *Vids w/home training and experiences in the gym/mountains.
    **Albuquerque known for it's elevation training. We'll be training at 11,000ft. a few times a week. Vids to come...

NEXT POST.....

FIRST DOSE.. and FIRST VIDEO UPDATE!!

Last edited by ansatsuken; 06-07-2010 at 11:29 AM.
    Banish The Omen

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking POW! Right in tha kissa'

This is from LG Sciences (Not yet confirmed for me, by my personal experience yet )

What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition?
    AS-GTSE may improve your...
    Endurance and Energy
    Pumps and Muscle Density
    Fat loss and Vascularity
    Testosterone Output
    Sexual Stamina and Performance
    Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

LG Sciences have...
    Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
    Added a Higher Creatine Content
    Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex
    Created Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy with NO CRASH
    Pumped up the Servings
    Lowered the Cost

Banish The Omen

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look forward ot this log man! You run a damn sweet log and excellent start in here already!
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Talking

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Look forward ot this log man! You run a damn sweet log and excellent start in here already!
    Sweet man, glad you showed up for the party

Trained at 11K feet today!! Atop Sandia Peak Tramway, longest tram in the world if you didn't know. The old tram-operator guy ran us off the platform after we were doing some Parkour moves along the railing. I think he thought I was going to jump off! After I came back to the other side of the railing he ran out saying, "Don't scare me like that! You'll be walking down this mountain!" LOL so we booked it out of there I Forgot the camera but my friends took a few pics I'll put up later.

We drove up to the top on a secret back route After a few miles we turned around and hiked the trail back. The whole trip took about 7 hours. Along the route back, we stopped at a small camp site with a stream and followed it up a few hundred yards. After wading in the freezing cold water ankle deep, there is still snow up there, we decided to find a deep enough pool to do an entire body dunk! ****ing cold!!! We each dunked in twice and then walked back to the car, completely dead from earlier.
    Banish The Omen

Thumbs up Pics as promised

From the Mountain Adventure

so sore today...
    Banish The Omen

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gnarly pictures man!

Cool Jump off the mountain

Gnarly pictures man!
    Thanks craigmatthew! Elevation training is the best!
    Going again on Saturday WITH the video camera this time be sure to check it out

Next post is the 1st Vid Log
    Last edited by ansatsuken; 06-11-2010 at 02:03 AM.
    Banish The Omen

Thumbs up Badda Bing. Badda....BOOOOOOM

Video Log Entry 1

Anadraulic State GT

Banish The Omen

After first vid....

Sore in the chest today....

Doing "Yoga X" p90x tonight to loosen up

Mountains tomorrow
    Banish The Omen

Wink The Workout Routine with the shiny blue bottle

realized the other night that 'yogaX' is a lot harder than it sounds.....

Training Regime
    while taking
    Anadraulic State:GT
    pre-workout

Explanation of My Workout philosophy

*Main Lifts*
    The program revolves around the 3 main lifts, squat, deadlift, and bench press. However, I'll be supplementing the barbell bench press with dumbbell bench presses. Besides each of the Big 3 individually performed on the 3 main lifting days, I'm adding 3 other exercises to the workout, for a total of 4 exercises and 3 working sets of each.
    **Schedule**
    I'll be training 6 days a week but only resistance training on 4 of those days including one circuit training day. Wednesday and Friday I'll run, swim, and do abs in the sauna and steam room Sunday will be spent stretching and preparing for another week.
    ***Progression***
    At this point in my training, I am mastering the bodybuilding techniques and lifts. It is important to me, after building a strong base within the first year or so of bb'ing, to establish a mind-muscle connection. I believe that this is achieved by practicing perfect form and meditating on the lengthening and shortening of the muscle.
    ****Cadence and Circuits****
    Rest periods are about 45 seconds, enough to keep my heart rate up high and make it a quick and efficient workout. The 4th day of resistance training is actually a Circuit Training Day where I'll do 2 rounds of full body workouts. I have two exercises for each bodypart starting with the forearms, then biceps, triceps, shoulders and soforth. The cadence of THIS workout will be 30 seconds of work and immediately switching to the next exercise.
    *****Breathing Techniques*****
    I focus not only on the feel of the muscle; breathing is VERY important to me as well. I vary the breathing techniques after I read a few articles on both breathing in AND out in the bottom position of a lat pulldown. Taking in air expands the lungs and ribcage and stretches the lats further. There's a few other lifts this can apply to.

EXERCISES and DAYS

Day One

1. Squat
    2. Lunge
    3. Leg Press
    4. Shoulder Press

Day Two
    1. Dip
    2. DB Bench
    3. BB Incline Press
    4. Tricep Pushdown

Day Three
    1. Deadlift
    2. Lat Pulldown
    3. Bent Over Row
    4. Bent over lateral raises

Banish The Omen

Awesome write up man! Loving the detail! Love your commitment, ASGT should work really well for you.

Awesome write up man! Loving the detail! Love your commitment, ASGT should work really well for you.
    I really love the energy so far!

To tell you the truth though, 3 scoops is a little too much for me and I'm not even that sensitive to stims. 2 scoops with ASGT is PERFECT for these training sessions

I did the Squat and Leg workout last night, which I'll post up when I find my training book. lol Lunges were involved so I'm suffering today! PLUS, we did another 11,000 foot training session today, travelling farther and running longer than we have EVER!!

My legs are destroyed.....
    Banish The Omen

I dont even go to 2 scoops yet, I find 1.5 scoops has me RAGING!

Thumbs up ASGT.....Less Equals More!

I dont even go to 2 scoops yet, I find 1.5 scoops has me RAGING!
    LG does a great job dosing their products. I've yet to try one of their products where I HAVE to keep adding a scoop to really feel it!

I think it was because I was used to Jack3d for like 2 months straight and eventually moved up to like 3 FAT scoops of that stuff! I almost immediately switched to ASGT and felt the energy off of 1.5 scoops. That's sayin a lot

Does ASGT come in other flavors?
    and
    About how many mg of caffiene is in 1 scoop?
    Banish The Omen

Cool Workout 3 with ASGT

Leg Session with

Anadraulic State GT

before yesterday's 11,000 ft. training session...

Notes

This was the 3rd workout session with ASGT and I loved it! Its been SO hard getting really motivated again after dropping the weight I normally use due to that injury a month or so ago that really set me back.

When I take ASGT about 20 minutes before my workout I at least know that my body AND my mind will make it through an intense session. I can’t wait to get that bodybuilding wind back into my lungs and really push myself to my limits again!!

Squat
    95*12/10
    115*8/8
    95*10
    Leg Press
    90*12
    180*10/8/10
    Shoulder Press
    30*12/10/10
    Lunge
    30*20 steps
    18*24 steps
    40*20 steps
    18*30 steps

Notes
    I know Anadraulic State GT isn’t marketed so much as a PUMP product but I gotta tell you, I my legs were SO swollen and pumped from this small session I was barely walkin out of the gym without grabbing onto something to steady myself every ten feet or so

I started feeling sore from this session a few hours after training. My glutes and quads suffered the most punishment This session was done BEFORE the mountain session yesterday…which equals DEATH TO MY LEGS!!! I can barely sit down MUCH less walk around at work and NOT look like an old man with constipation.

Banish The Omen

Originally Posted by ansatsuken View Post
    LG does a great job dosing their products. I've yet to try one of their products where I HAVE to keep adding a scoop to really feel it!

I think it was because I was used to Jack3d for like 2 months straight and eventually moved up to like 3 FAT scoops of that stuff! I almost immediately switched to ASGT and felt the energy off of 1.5 scoops. That's sayin a lot

Does ASGT come in other flavors?
    and
    About how many mg of caffiene is in 1 scoop?
    ASGT is only in strawberry-lemonade right now, took us long enough to get this flavor right :P

I believe it is 150mg per scoop

Exclamation Moar

ASGT is only in strawberry-lemonade right now, took us long enough to get this flavor right :P

I believe it is 150mg per scoop
    Only ONE flavor of this formula?!?!1

lol this one tastes good enough for me. No need to over-saturate
    The caffeine content is PERFECT though
    Banish The Omen

Talking Session FOUR!! ASGT Babyyyyyyyyyyyy

Workout #4
    With
    Anadraulic State: GT

NOTES

This is the 4th training session with ASGT, done yesterday right after I was done with work. Met up with mi madre for a salad and slammed 2 full scoops of ASGT while eating. I started to feel the heat and energy rush while finishing the meal, only about 20 minutes after taking my first sip

The workout session was awesome. Only 4 total exercises, mainly for chest and triceps. My chest felt SO pumped after I finished it off with dips

Im kinda wishing my workout sessions weren't so short because ASGT gives me so much energy I just want to work my ENTIRE skeletal muscle system in one day lol of course in bodybuilding, just like ASGT scoops, LESS is MORE. And like Cutler and Centopani say, "I'm not an ego lifter, I'm a bodybuilder!"

The Session: Chest and Triceps

DB Bench

35*12
    50*10
    65*6/5

Smith Incline Bench
    115*10
    135*10
    145*6
    165*6 DROP 95*12

Tricep ROPE Pulldown
    70*10/10
    85*10/10 DROP 50*6

Dip
    20/15/19/15

Oooooh Yeah

Short, intense, and effective. My triceps are looking pretty freaking good lately. I'll be posting another vid soon, this time it'll be the full body circuit done at my house It's gonna be BRUTAL I promise you that.

Thanks for following along so far! And in case you didn't know, ASGT ****in rulz in the gym!

Banish The Omen

I know the feeling with the ASGT energy eh! Makes you constantly want to do full body workouts just because 45min simply doesn't feel enough.

Last night I did legs, then my mate was doing back, so thought what the hell, and ended up smashing out a mad back session.

Cool

I know the feeling with the ASGT energy eh! Makes you constantly want to do full body workouts just because 45min simply doesn't feel enough.

Last night I did legs, then my mate was doing back, so thought what the hell, and ended up smashing out a mad back session.
    Man it almost feels euphoric after a session like today

5th Session with

ASGT

Back & Shoulders

Lat Pulldown

85*10
    100*10
    120*8 Underhand Grip
    120*8 Neutral Grip

Bent-Over Row
    45*12
    70*10
    80*8/8 DROP 45*10

Reverse Pec Deck
    55*12/12/10/10 DROP 45*10

Romanian Deadlift
    95*12/10/10/10

Back Extension with DB Row
    Bodyweight*12
    10*12/10/10

Hanging Leg Raise
    10/10/10

Euphoria....
    Banish The Omen

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?!! Log has been sick so far man!

Wink Metrobaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!...better late than never

Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    HOW THE HELL DID I MISS THIS?!! Log has been sick so far man!
    LOL here's the new vid man

Thanks for the support bro I'm REALLY loving ASGT over here...this stuff is goin down in pre-workout history that's for SURE.
    Banish The Omen

LOL here's the new vid man

Thanks for the support bro I'm REALLY loving ASGT over here...this stuff is goin down in pre-workout history that's for SURE.
    word!

Thumbs up

word!
    Do you have any other plans for this product?
    What's up with NOinfuse? Topical?
    Banish The Omen

Do you have any other plans for this product?
    What's up with NOinfuse? Topical?
    You mean plans to change ASGT?
    NOinfure is our topics NOS product, has been around for some time but has been a bit of a sleeper product for us. We are jsut now starting to promote it more as it is very feective and those that have used it always speak highly of it pump wise.

Slin is another product similar as far as product awareness.. Excellent product, good price and extremely strong.

Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyardana has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey man, just wanted to say the log kicks ass so far and I'm glad to see some parkour

Originally Posted by Jyardana View Post
    Hey man, just wanted to say the log kicks ass so far and I'm glad to see some parkour
    Thanks man

Training for muscular efficiency in Parkour can REALLY bring about a solid physique
    Banish The Omen

Lightbulb quick session before work

8th Session

with

Anadraulic State GT
    from

Notes

This session was relatively quick and I wasn't able to fit in the walking weighted lunges at the end.

*One thing I DID notice that was a lot different in previous workouts was that I was sweating like crazy! Maybe the temp in the gym was up a little but normally I'm not a sweater! My shirt was pretty soaked at the completion of the session...and I forgot a towel to shower off with so I just went to work like that LOL

**Part of the increased sweating was definitely due to a change in my pre-workout warmup, which is normally a 5-minute brisk 15pt. incline walk and some light warmup stretches. THIS workout I decided to RUN a mile with the incline above 10 the whole time

**My rest periods are now SUPER short, almost non-existant as I go from one exercise to the next. Rest between sets are about 20-30 seconds if I can catch my breath that quickly

Squats
    95*12
    115*8/6
    95*8

Leg Press
    80*10
    160*8/8
    80*12

Shoulder Press no back support
    35*12/8/8/8

*This session pre-workout I only took 2 light scoops of ASGT!! So I still don't know where I'm at with the dosage! Even these two light scoops sent my energy through the roof and possibly made me sweat like crazy lol

Banish The Omen

Red face

NOW it's time for: What NOT to do with your ASGT!!

Tip of the day:

It is NOT ok to place your ASGT atop a stove that is in the process of heating.

A Demonstration:

Last edited by ansatsuken; 06-25-2010 at 11:58 PM.
    Banish The Omen

Oh dear? Still use-able?