Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

GF of 19 months broke up with me, having trouble doing anything and losing weight :(

Pretty much said it in the title, my GF of 19 months who i loved broke up with me last week and i'm pretty much a wreck right now, i know it sounds pathetic but i'm sure there are afew here who can relate.

I've lost 10 lbs in a week from lack of food and i havn't trained once, to be quite honest im finding the simple things nearly impossible like cooking and even just sorting myself out in the mornings ready for the day.

What the **** can i do to speed up this shi.tty shi.tty time in my life?

Not really had to cope with something this upsetting in my life before.

Also, eating junk and keeping weight on is better than not eating at all right?

To those unaware of heartbreak, i sound like the biggest *** in the world right now, but to those who can relate please shine some light...
    Micronized Creatine
    Elite Whey
    Orange Triad
    Jack3d
    Fishoils

Keeps me healthy =D

djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50) djjohnnied will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KurtBoy View Post
    Pretty much said it in the title, my GF of 19 months who i loved broke up with me last week and i'm pretty much a wreck right now, i know it sounds pathetic but i'm sure there are afew here who can relate.

I've lost 10 lbs in a week from lack of food and i havn't trained once, to be quite honest im finding the simple things nearly impossible like cooking and even just sorting myself out in the mornings ready for the day.

To those unaware of heartbreak, i sound like the biggest *** in the world right now, but to those who can relate please shine some light...

Dude, just think this, is her loss not yours and f*** her, I'm sure she wasnt perfect and at least think of it as an opportunity to find a better girl
    "I'd cut school to go to the gym, 'Oh I'll cut school, I gotta go to sleep, cus I gotta go to the gym tonight to squat, it's a leg day' you know, and if I gotta die tonight, if I gotta die tonight, if this weight is gonna kill me tonight, then so be it. If I meet the end of the world tonight, I'm in the place that I wanna be, right here in the gym."
    -Kai Greene

Follow my blog: jdhouseofiron.blogspot.ca/

Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000) Johnsmatrix is just really nice. (+1000)
    It gets better dude. As you get older your realize that this will happen throughout life until you find the right one. The best thing for your to do is say phuck her and go to the gym and punish yourself. Seriously, turn your sadness in to motivation and tear the hell out of the gym.

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In 6 months, come back and read this topic and you'll laugh...trust me. (someone told me this once when I posted a topic like this and he was right). Just take all the energy you put into your relationship and put it into bettering yourself instead.

leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) leedsjack93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just go and **** some other chick instead then, you aint tied down no more. Make the most of it while you can, lol.
    Bulking at 3225kcal.
    GST Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124959741

sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Johnsmatrix View Post
    It gets better dude. As you get older your realize that this will happen throughout life until you find the right one. The best thing for your to do is say phuck her and go to the gym and punish yourself. Seriously, turn your sadness in to motivation and tear the hell out of the gym.
    this. dude whenever a longterm gf breaks up with me i just say **** it it wasn't worth it if it ends like thsi and i either go in my basement and lift (if its late) or force my mom to take me to the gym so i can lift (if its a rest day i'll do hiit and abs, then static stretching, it relieves stress so well) then i'll come home and take a contrast shower and by then im already over it. feels much better man.
    Personal Records at sixteen years old / goals before 18:
    300 lb Bench Press - stopped benching after that though, haven't in three months. / 405
    260 lb Front Squat - 6/25/11 / 365
    95 lb dumbell incline / no clue
    165 lb millitary / 225
    135 lb snatch / 225
    BW x 20 chin ups / BW x 40

ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ikillsuckers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is exactly why i never enter a relationship LOL. dude, girls are like busses first one leaves the next 15 ones comin.... just because you lost one thing (your gf) doesnt mean you have to lose another thing you loved, which is bbing..... why let it ruin all your hard work and dedication...

god damn HIT IT AND QUIT IT SON.... 19mnths???? holy **** your 18 bro you could have ****ed so many pussys between those months..... get a grip buddy GL

KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurtBoy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    this is exactly why i never enter a relationship LOL. dude, girls are like busses first one leaves the next 15 ones comin.... just because you lost one thing (your gf) doesnt mean you have to lose another thing you loved, which is bbing..... why let it ruin all your hard work and dedication...

god damn HIT IT AND QUIT IT SON.... 19mnths???? holy **** your 18 bro you could have ****ed so many pussys between those months..... get a grip buddy GL
    I know, at 18, 19 months is ****ing longterm.

I'm seeing whats happened to me recently in lots of different lights, some good, some sad.

I gotta say i really enjoyed just having sombody there whenever you need them, to have a laugh with and hang out also the sex and enjoying everything couples have.

But i am so young.... i was really happy with her but i guess your all right.... move on time guess.

It is easier said that done though, as homo as it sounds lol. I did and still love her.... =/

everybody repped for giving a ****
    Micronized Creatine
    Elite Whey
    Orange Triad
    Jack3d
    Fishoils

Keeps me healthy =D

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just remember bro, emotions aren't real in any sense. They are things that are created in the mind, so why not use that power to create positive emotions. I know this is going to sound like bull**** right now, but there are so many women out there and to get fixated on one is just ridiculous. As I said all these obsessions with girls and "oh I love her though" is bull****, what makes you think that if you approached 100 women that you wouldn't find one better then her? Get back in the gym and get your life together because nobody here can do anything for you, all we can do is try to give you some decent advice, but in the end you are the man that makes it happen!

Nik

JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50) JarrettS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    this is exactly why i never enter a relationship LOL. dude, [/b]girls are like busses first one leaves the next 15 ones comin[/b].... just because you lost one thing (your gf) doesnt mean you have to lose another thing you loved, which is bbing..... why let it ruin all your hard work and dedication...

hahaha like the gucci mane quote. He knows about serious relationships. Way more than Dr. Phil.

kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kgsoloman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just went through the same thing as you but it was only a half year but I'd talk to the girl for a long time. You don't sound homo dude. You'll love her for a while but the less you talk to her the more your feelings go away. Find a new girl, just as a friend and talk to her and hang out, just have fun, it takes your mind off of your ex. Trust me though it gets better. I didn't believe it when I heard it, but it does.

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sekaonayr View Post
    this. dude whenever a longterm gf breaks up with me i just say **** it it wasn't worth it if it ends like thsi and i either go in my basement and lift (if its late) or force my mom to take me to the gym so i can lift (if its a rest day i'll do hiit and abs, then static stretching, it relieves stress so well) then i'll come home and take a contrast shower and by then im already over it. feels much better man.

iPartyMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iPartyMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iPartyMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iPartyMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iPartyMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iPartyMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iPartyMuscle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Turn that sadness into anger at the gym bro, i bet you'll eat those ****ing weights alive. Good luck with getting over it an all.

Thank alot guys seriously.

Im on recharge right now btw.
    Micronized Creatine
    Elite Whey
    Orange Triad
    Jack3d
    Fishoils

Keeps me healthy =D

sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000) sekaonayr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    you're right. im young. but right now ive been with a girl for fourish months and were planning to stay together for a long time and i've been in 3 long time relationships before and although im young it still hurts. but hey, make sure you keep your options open while being a teen in a relationship. i still flirt with other girls and stuff.
    Personal Records at sixteen years old / goals before 18:
    300 lb Bench Press - stopped benching after that though, haven't in three months. / 405
    260 lb Front Squat - 6/25/11 / 365
    95 lb dumbell incline / no clue
    165 lb millitary / 225
    135 lb snatch / 225
    BW x 20 chin ups / BW x 40

Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000) Scott. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sekaonayr View Post
    you're right. im young. but right now ive been with a girl for fourish months and were planning to stay together for a long time and i've been in 3 long time relationships before and although im young it still hurts. but hey, make sure you keep your options open while being a teen in a relationship. i still flirt with other girls and stuff.
    4 months isnt long term lol. and there are big changes from 15-17 i feel, and probably as you gorw up, so that's why people are hating on you as you are 15. i wouldnt ever let girls do what they done to me when i was 15 now.
    MAX: 230kgx5 squat
    140kgx5 bench

FUTURE POWERLIFTER CREW

stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My best advice for you is to hang out with friends. Don't sit at home and waddle around in your sorrow. I've only had one breakup with a long term GF (3 years). She was my highschool sweetheart and really did love her. She one day dropped the bomb on me that seemed like coming from nowhere, but the signs were obvious looking back. What helped me get over it was:

1. Cry as hard and long as you want. Get all the sadness out.
    2. Go and hang out with your friends. GTFO of your house.
    3. Move on with new motivation.

This sucks and is part of growing up. My parents helped me get over it with some good advice and let me know that the wounds will heal and you will move on. I felt like my world was crashing down, but clearly it wasn't. A year later I started dating my current gf who I've been with for 2 years and if things keep going good, I will marry. I'm 23 so I'm not a teen, but I know how you feel.

Originally Posted by stealthmoe View Post
    My best advice for you is to hang out with friends. Don't sit at home and waddle around in your sorrow. I've only had one breakup with a long term GF (3 years). She was my highschool sweetheart and really did love her. She one day dropped the bomb on me that seemed like coming from nowhere, but the signs were obvious looking back. What helped me get over it was:

1. Cry as hard and long as you want. Get all the sadness out.
    2. Go and hang out with your friends. GTFO of your house.
    3. Move on with new motivation.

This sucks and is part of growing up. My parents helped me get over it with some good advice and let me know that the wounds will heal and you will move on. I felt like my world was crashing down, but clearly it wasn't. A year later I started dating my current gf who I've been with for 2 years and if things keep going good, I will marry. I'm 23 so I'm not a teen, but I know how you feel.
    Wow, thanks, very helpfull comment.

Seriously
    Micronized Creatine
    Elite Whey
    Orange Triad
    Jack3d
    Fishoils

Keeps me healthy =D

stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stealthmoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, thanks, very helpfull comment.

Seriously
    O and:

4. Whatever you do, do not get back with her. It almost never works out and leads to tons of issues. Just focus on healing. Best of luck friend.

VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VEight is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My best advice is hang out with friends and work out to try and keep your mind off. You'll get past this with time. Because that is what human beings do. We survive and we overcome.

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude i know how it feels and it sucks. it just takes time. it will suck for a while and its hard to do stuff, but just try to always be doing something. hang out with friends and what ever. just try to keep your mind off her and soon you will be able to move on.
    "I am fueled by all forms of failure. I paid the price so I'll take whats mine!"
    "Obbession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=359214151#post359214151

~~Brothers of Iron~~

HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000) HALTEH is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just look at it like this, man ...

LIFTING STRAPS ... $10
    DIP BELT ..... $40
    WEIGHTED VEST .... $80
    LIFTING CHALK .....$8
    THE LOOK ON YOUR EX-GIRLFRIENDS FACE AFTER CUTTING SEASON .. PRICELESS

**** her, man. I'm sure there's better lookin' ones around
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars; glory lasts forever.

ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironrat42 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn dude I hear you. My best friend broke up with his girl of like a year and was just a mess for like a week afterwards. But you have to just do as some other posters have recommended and try and just clear your mind. I would look at ur training as like ur outlet to really enjoy urself and make personal growth. START EATING!!! You don't want to lose ur hard earned work because of a girl. Let me tell you man, there are billions of women out there, you will find another one, and in the meantime why not have some fun? Enjoy the single life for a while, it aint so bad, not at all. There is nothing anyone will be able to say that is really gonna make you feel "better", but just do ur best to stay positive and keep training a priority cus I think it will help you take your mind off of the situation.

in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) in2killit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** hurts. Messed up for like a week afterwards? I was messed up for like 6 months. Constantly feeling sick, having that throw up feeling. It's gonna take a while, it's been 1.5 years since we broke up and still a day doesnt go by that she doesn't cross my mind.

But, you get over it. i like haleths post though
    foreveraloner itt

umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500)
    moral of the story: don't get into relationships at a young age... be a love rat. never focus on one chick. experiment. and like the guy above said, if friends are useful for anything or are really your friends it's for times like this.

it will take you a while to get over it. i bet your prob looking over her ******** pictures and what not.

-bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000) -bt11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    In 6 months, come back and read this topic and you'll laugh...trust me. (someone told me this once when I posted a topic like this and he was right). Just take all the energy you put into your relationship and put it into bettering yourself instead.
    x2,
    Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    I just look at it like this, man ...

LIFTING STRAPS ... $10
    DIP BELT ..... $40
    WEIGHTED VEST .... $80
    LIFTING CHALK .....$8
    THE LOOK ON YOUR EX-GIRLFRIENDS FACE AFTER CUTTING SEASON .. PRICELESS

**** her, man. I'm sure there's better lookin' ones around
    this too

Just take another week off, then hit it hard. Your appetite will only come back if you force yourself. trust me ive had it happen, nothing sounds good to eat, your not hungry, you feel like puking?

if yes, just eat lol, force feed ftw.
    I rep back w/ 1500 reps +. always

Gettin' Swole
    *Dead Lift Junkie*

reps: mrkrishan, Ka0s, Gibman, JOSEF RAKICH

BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looks like you got a motive, and some energy.

Take all that piss off, and sad emotions, and transform it into some good gym energy. Think of that bitch while lifting, and see what you can do. When I am actually pissed in the weight room, I feel I can do more reps and more weight. The human body is amazing.
    Eat Train.

BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey man,

I'm really sorry to hear that, when my girlfriend of two years broke up with me I lost my monster appetite that I used to have. I used to be able to eat almost as much as I want and I'm sure your just like me, you love to eat and it makes you happy as hell. Well the biggest thing that will help is time man :/ thats the best answer.

What you need to do in the mean time is get out there and have fun man. Hang with your friends more and go out and have fun. I know its hard to stop thinking about her but you need to do whats best for you. In the end your gonna look back and realize it made you stronger. In terms of eating and lifting, have a friend be there to motivate you or use the mindset that your gonna take all the pain and anger out on the weights.

I used to tell myself I was gonna get my body together and look alot better so she will realize shes missing out on more than just a great guy.

Keep your head up man, feel free to PM or anything, been through alot as well. In the end you need to realize its about living and learning.
    "Its YOU vs. YOU"

Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100)
    "In bodybuilding you must not let any outside negative force affect you, sometimes you must be kinda "cold", and move on." - Arnold.

But what I can say is: Avoid serious relationships for as long as you can, it's gonna end sometime and someone is going to get burned. I went through it, cried, was wrecked, it sucks. Dr.Time heals all.

BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Postal2aw View Post
    Dr.Time heals all.
    ^^ I like that
    "Its YOU vs. YOU"