GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anybody with a 2500 calorie per day meal plan?

Okay, I'm creating a meal plan to shed some body fat and I've determined the following...

My daily caloric intake will be 2500 calories, I will eat 5 meals per day, and each of those meals will be 500 calories.

This means I need 281g of protein per day, 218g of carbs per day, and 55g of fat per day. That breaks down into the following for each of the five meals...

56g of protein per meal
    43g of carbs per meal
    11g of fat per meal

Basically what this means is that protein will be 45% of my daily caloric intake, 35% will be carbs, and 20% will be fat.

Now I know the kind of foods to eat but I've been having a hell of a time getting it so each meal is 500 calories (yet still isn't the same as every other meal for variety) and has the proper macro nutrients.

I would like one of the meals also to be a protein shake (post workout) but I'm having a hell of a time finding any protein shakes that have the right amount of carbs, fat, etc. in them. Most of them seem to just be protein.

So, that leads me to my question...

2500 calories per day is probably a typical diet for a lot of the guys on here so I'm wondering if you guys could share your meal plans as I might be able to use some of them. I am still going to work on creating my own but a little guidance would help. Like I said, it's hard figuring the exact portion sizes I need in order to get the perfect amount of macro nutrients for each meal.

Basically the goal here is to get rid of the body fat I do have (10%) and get down to about 5-6%. I figure with a diet like this it should be a good start!
    NASM & ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Personal Stats:

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 220lbs
    Bodyfat: 9.9%
    www.********.com/chrisjum

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://scivation.com/books/gameover.htm

long, but pretty good overall. worth taking a look at
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSXR_Chris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    http://scivation.com/books/gameover.htm

long, but pretty good overall. worth taking a look at
    Wow man, just skimming through that it's awesome! I'll rep you because I'm definitely going to read this thing!
    NASM & ACE Certified Personal Trainer

Personal Stats:

Height: 5'8
    Weight: 220lbs
    Bodyfat: 9.9%
    www.********.com/chrisjum