ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

decline chest press cause saggy breasts?

Is it true that a woman should not do decline chest press or any work on the lower pec major as it will cause the breast to sag? and instead only focus on the upper pec major for the lifted effect?? I had a ex-figure girl tell me this yesterday when i was doing decline chest press

thanks in advance
    "I need my fix daily"

"Obsessed is what lazy people call dedication"

"(Low reps/heavy weight) + clean diet - (high reps/light weight) + (cardio x 3) = muscle definition"

smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not true at all...
    Why would it cause your breasts to sag?
    Alot of women don't train "lower chest" as the area is covered in breast tissue/fat, however for balanced development it should be trained and can also help lift the breasts a little.... muscle higher up the chest can aid the cleavage look if (like me) you have none... LOL...
    Breasts will sag due to age/having kids/significantly lowering body fat... as the skin etc around the fat will lose elasticity and/or expansion and contraction of the underlying tissues (pregnancy or generally gaining alot of BF and then losing it) can overstretch the skin so beyond the point of elastic rebound...
    Getting there slowly.... and slowlier

OK... so all my stats are rubbish at the moment...

DL - 220lbs.... finally... still aiming for 330....

ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ik4ndy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats what i thought, shouldn't it make your chest appear larger because you are developing the muscle underneath the breast?
    "I need my fix daily"

"Obsessed is what lazy people call dedication"

"(Low reps/heavy weight) + clean diet - (high reps/light weight) + (cardio x 3) = muscle definition"

smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000) smdiskin is just really nice. (+1000)
    While it will lift the breasts a little, I don't think most of us ladies who train with out the aid of chemical enhancement need to worry about it getting too big...
    I wish... being of the 38AA variety myself... a well developed chest (within what is natural) will boost your current assests and if you are like me and have almost none to speak of, it makes it look like there is a little bit there... in the right clothing... i.e. I don't wear deeply plunging tops... ... but a push up bra will make it look like you have more than you really do, much more than extra pec muscle underneath.
    Getting there slowly.... and slowlier

OK... so all my stats are rubbish at the moment...

DL - 220lbs.... finally... still aiming for 330....

ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50) ives will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The answer to this and to most of the other questions with boob or breast in the titles is:

There is nothing you can do with weights that will make your boobies look better or worse, or make them sag or not sag. If your weight training routine is part of a larger fitness/nutrition plan that is making you lose weight, the weight loss can affect your cans, but the fact of the matter is that tits are basically bags of fat and milk-making equipment held together with connective tissue, and they sit entirely on top of your chest muscles. Working those muscles has no effect on your boobs.
    Sketchy Dude Outside Museum: "Yo, I'm selling candy for my basketball team..."
    Boyfriend: "No thanks, dude."
    SDOM: "You sure you don't want one for the pretty lady?"
    Ives: "The pretty lady doesn't eat candy. That's how she got so pretty."

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well, when I worked my chest regularly, my chest area did look better. My breasts are relatively far apart from one another. And in the middle, like if I wore a deep cut top, there would be nothing to see atm. Back in the days wen I had worked my chest for a while, you could see some chest muscles, which made the whole area appear much better.
    I am a woman - on a mission!
    __
    Ne prosila nikogo vpuskat' menya v etot mir.
    No kto-to dver' priotkryl, soblaznil menya.

Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Net1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ik4ndy View Post
    Is it true that a woman should not do decline chest press or any work on the lower pec major as it will cause the breast to sag? and instead only focus on the upper pec major for the lifted effect?? I had a ex-figure girl tell me this yesterday when i was doing decline chest press

thanks in advance
    no...
    What Life is Really About - Be willing to work hard. Do what you know you should do. Go to church. Be happy with what you have. Don't chase after things you don't need. Stand up for what you know is right. Take care of yourself and your family. Help those people who need you. - Unknown