Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Pump up songs 2010

Everyone post a list of the best pump up rap, rock or whatevers gud!

Getn bored of my music...............

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do a search brah. One of these threads pops up every day.

Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000) Rooookie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pendulum - witchcraft

Such a sick tune!
    "The king of the jungle is the lion, not the elephant. The king of the ocean is the shark, not the whale"

"Came on a girl's forehead. Put my thumb across and moaned "SIMBA"

pecs3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pecs3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pecs3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pecs3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pecs3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pecs3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The Offspring - Americana

I only listen to music during intense cardio. The times I've tried weight lifting and listening to music, I'll complete my exercises too fast and with improper technique. The gym background music fulfills my music needs during weight lifting.

martjob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Moopato View Post
    Everyone post a list of the best pump up rap, rock or whatevers gud!

Getn bored of my music...............
    Eminem - Not Afraid, Despicable

Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10) Moopato is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Do a search brah. One of these threads pops up every day.
    those threads are where I got most of the music I alredy have. Sorry if uve seen a these threads b4

AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.youtube.com/v/Jxs07ZAQhJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

This is literally my favorite current song. I just want to share it with everyone. Seeing them live on the 25th of this month!!!

someone please get this to display I cant get it to display for ****
    The gym is my dream girl. She's always there when you need her. She builds you up. She doesn't judge you, but does encourage you. She doesn't flake. She treats you the same if you visit her 3 times a week or 6 times a week. Everytime you're with her you feel really good and get endorphins flowing. She'll never leave you, you would have to dump her. She makes you a better, stronger person; Mentally and Physically

Rep and you shall receive ;)

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlldayKK View Post

just copy the code u get after pressing embedded not the url
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlldayKK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NeoginCF View Post
    just copy the code u get after pressing embedded not the url
    alright thanks, tell me what you think guys
    The gym is my dream girl. She's always there when you need her. She builds you up. She doesn't judge you, but does encourage you. She doesn't flake. She treats you the same if you visit her 3 times a week or 6 times a week. Everytime you're with her you feel really good and get endorphins flowing. She'll never leave you, you would have to dump her. She makes you a better, stronger person; Mentally and Physically

Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000) Niccccck is just really nice. (+1000)
    2010... Eminem - Not Afraid

Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mnxw7yVqHU

Lil wayne & Jae Millz

nuff said...

kallmenelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Rave podcasts

stephenjack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephenjack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephenjack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephenjack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephenjack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephenjack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stephenjack3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all that ramains - the air that i breathe
    killswitch engage - my curse, holy diver
    mudvayne - happy
    avenged sevenfold - bat country, M.I.A.
    and all of breaking benjamin

thats just some but thats all good stuff

Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tousif24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pulmonary Archary-Alexis on fire, As the palaces burn-Lamb of god, not alone-all that remains, scream aim fire-bullet from my valentine, witness-bless the fall, right side of the bed-atreyu, the healing-Bleed from within, haste the day-when everything falls. Check these songs out man.
    Last edited by Tousif24; 06-04-2010 at 10:30 AM.
    ******** Aesthetic Crew

RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This gets me pumped every time:

It takes years of hard work to become an overnight success.
    Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.

RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://www.youtube.com/v/Jxs07ZAQhJE&hl=en_US&fs=1&

This is literally my favorite current song. I just want to share it with everyone. Seeing them live on the 25th of this month!!!

man this sux, sounds like when my 2 year old nephew was playing the keyboard the other day
    Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.

Originally Posted by RepHeavy View Post
    man this sux, sounds like when my 2 year old nephew was playing the keyboard the other day
    ouch harsh dude...

oh well to each his own. I think its so good I would put him up there as a modern day bach. haha

the rhythm is great, the sounds he is using are very unique, and changes melodies about 5 times throughout the song before combining them at the end

xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xStriker7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Someday - Flypside (sp?)
    "I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

2k+

Smile

ouch harsh dude...

oh well to each his own. I think its so good I would put him up there as a modern day bach. haha

the rhythm is great, the sounds he is using are very unique, and changes melodies about 5 times throughout the song before combining them at the end
    yea, im only messing

BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGMAC3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xStriker7 View Post
    Someday - Flypside (sp?)
    Absolute tune!! TBH most songs in never back down.

For something a little less conventional how bout this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWCV5...eature=related

Originally Posted by RepHeavy View Post
    yea, im only messing
    oh okay good after I posted my first response to yours I was thinking of editing it to say, get your nephew a synth and Ill buy a ticket to his show!

DD

Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100) Eugene18 is not very well liked. (-100)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEkVuSgbGYo

Ronnie Coleman listened to that while he bench press =P

Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tnez9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Disarmonia mundi- perdition haze

I saw this song on some WOW video, and I cant stop listening to it.
    Tnez

"Tiger Pride" 4 life!

Hard work is not optional The4thMan's Avatar
    The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) The4thMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124867841&highlight=the4thman

Don't be scared of hard work.
    Skinny fat.

DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DSituation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty much anything Atreyu is awesome.
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer." -Arnold

Reppin back = love

J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J9S3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Buy a pendulum album! get some bass headphones! You're set my man!

OR these songs r fantastic mate! =

by N.E.R.D. :

lapdance
    rock star

personally, god knows why but listening to a bunch of eminem albums gets me going real good.

have fun!

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by martjob View Post
    Eminem - Not Afraid, Despicable
    That song is fukin epic dude
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

Maxreps5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    baby by JB always pumps me up