MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Scifit Protalyn Blueberry Cream Review

Big thanks to Sci-Fit for sending me a tub of Protalyn to try out and review. Even bigger thanks for making me one of the Blueberry Cream reviewers.

There have always been two goals in my supplement life. A good blueberry protein, and a good apple cinnamon protein.

Thanks to Scifit I am halfway there.

The facts: 114 calories per scoop, 21g protein, 1g fat, 4g carbs. 0 sugar.

The opinions:

In water this is a pretty good tasting protein. I don't like protein in water much but this is a fruit flavor so it works okay in water. 7/10.

In milk this could be passed off as an XF protein. For those who aren't in the know, that means this should be considered an elite flavor. The taste was just outstanding. Mixing this into some oats is going to be awesome, and I'm not even a huge fan of oats, lol. 10/10.

So now all I gotta do is ask Scifit to come out with an apple cinnamon protein that nails the flavor as well as this one does.

Will review throughout the use of this tub. Not going to review if I just do milk/water/etc. but if I try something different I will post up a review for sure.

Gonna try and be creative. As a warning I stick to whole food most of the time so I don't always even have a shake every day. So it will be random as to when I update. But hey this protein is ballin so maybe I will have a shake more often.

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by -MBS- View Post
    Big thanks to Sci-Fit for sending me a tub of Protalyn to try out and review. Even bigger thanks for making me one of the Blueberry Cream reviewers.

There have always been two goals in my supplement life. A good blueberry protein, and a good apple cinnamon protein.

Thanks to Scifit I am halfway there.

The facts: 114 calories per scoop, 21g protein, 1g fat, 4g carbs. 0 sugar.

The opinions:

In water this is a pretty good tasting protein. I don't like protein in water much but this is a fruit flavor so it works okay in water. 7/10.

In milk this could be passed off as an XF protein. For those who aren't in the know, that means this should be considered an elite flavor. The taste was just outstanding. Mixing this into some oats is going to be awesome, and I'm not even a huge fan of oats, lol. 10/10.

So now all I gotta do is ask Scifit to come out with an apple cinnamon protein that nails the flavor as well as this one does.

Will review throughout the use of this tub. Not going to review if I just do milk/water/etc. but if I try something different I will post up a review for sure.

Gonna try and be creative. As a warning I stick to whole food most of the time so I don't always even have a shake every day. So it will be random as to when I update. But hey this protein is ballin so maybe I will have a shake more often.
    thanks for the review, I'm glad you liked it. I also am loving the blueberry and the chocolate marshmallow
    how do you like the little blueberry pieces?
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome, Im so excited to try this stuff. I seriously think the new flavors will put Prota-Lyn on the map as far as protein elites, its some darn good stuff.

Glad you liked it and finally got it, thanks for the review man.
    Benes